Forum > Shinobi Life Online Questions

Limb Damage and Characther Condition

(1/1)

2Skill4U:
When hit detection is put in the game will every hit be fatal or will there be a indication that tells u when your about to die 4 example your characther got hit with a (ninja throwning knife) and is bleeding in his/her leg and if you don't know any medical jutus u can  patch yourself up using a bangage from your backpack or pouch. I know this pulls a little survival in the game and wondering out side your village can be danger. (I REALLY HOPE U LIKE THIS IDEA)

CaptainSpoon:
since u say its an idea, u should actually have posted in the suggestion forum. but aside from that it would be cool, and if u would be getting slower every minute it would add some real realistic shit to the game.

Vreg:
I can tell you one thing, I'm going to do my best to make the experience as realistic as possible. Whatever comes of that will be seen in the future.

YourInnerDemon:

--- Quote from: 2Skill4U on May 04, 2014, 09:54:55 ---When hit detection is put in the game will every hit be fatal or will there be a indication that tells u when your about to die 4 example your characther got hit with a (ninja throwning knife) and is bleeding in his/her leg and if you don't know any medical jutus u can  patch yourself up using a bangage from your backpack or pouch. I know this pulls a little survival in the game and wondering out side your village can be danger. (I REALLY HOPE U LIKE THIS IDEA)

--- End quote ---
I actually like this idea :p.
It adds up for the realism feel, it'll even make you feel in danger, the whole time when you're out of your village.
That might even stop some from their 'Kill everyone' madness..
It adds up

CaptainSpoon:

--- Quote from: YourInnerDemon on May 05, 2014, 05:04:50 ---
--- Quote from: 2Skill4U on May 04, 2014, 09:54:55 ---When hit detection is put in the game will every hit be fatal or will there be a indication that tells u when your about to die 4 example your characther got hit with a (ninja throwning knife) and is bleeding in his/her leg and if you don't know any medical jutus u can  patch yourself up using a bangage from your backpack or pouch. I know this pulls a little survival in the game and wondering out side your village can be danger. (I REALLY HOPE U LIKE THIS IDEA)

--- End quote ---
I actually like this idea :p.
It adds up for the realism feel, it'll even make you feel in danger, the whole time when you're out of your village.
That might even stop some from their 'Kill everyone' madness..
It adds up

--- End quote ---
i have never seen such a realistic game man, and i hope it will stop some, because i wont hesitate to kill all of those guys who go bad for no reason(of course their are some with reason :P)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version