Forum > Shinobi Life Online Questions

bag weights

(1/2) > >>

evolutionary-blaze:
As the title states "bag weights". I'm saying, when u do  missions or doing some sort of item harvesting and so on... 1) will the items tht are placed in the bag( or the type of container u carry around to place items in) hv weights to them and 2) will they hv the chance to slow u down the larger the amount of items that is in the bag. and finally 3) will there be a item limit in the bag?

Saitou:
There will be a limit to what you can carry and that limit can be  increased by purchasing larger bags and pouches. Whether that will slow you down or not is yet to be discussed.

CaptainSpoon:
ive read in one of saitou's posts that there will be a carrying limit, tho i dunno bout the weight

m4r1us:

--- Quote from: CaptainSpoon on May 06, 2014, 20:23:26 ---ive read in one of saitou's posts that there will be a carrying limit, tho i dunno bout the weight

--- End quote ---
Look above you :P

CaptainSpoon:

--- Quote from: m4r1us on May 06, 2014, 20:28:06 ---
--- Quote from: CaptainSpoon on May 06, 2014, 20:23:26 ---ive read in one of saitou's posts that there will be a carrying limit, tho i dunno bout the weight

--- End quote ---
Look above you :P

--- End quote ---
i know, i was late i was gonna post it but then i had to bring my lil bro to play outside and he posted it before me XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version