Forum > Shinobi Life Online Questions

Hand to hand combat

(1/3) > >>

Lasher:
Will everyones animations be the same or will you be able to chose from different styles. I wasnt sure but I believe that it would look a little dumb having everyone doing the same punches and kicks of course not right now anyway any fighting to me would be awesome

m4r1us:
Well, Vreg said that in the beggining you'll be able to set some points similar to this:
Databook       Ninjutsu   Taijutsu   Genjutsu    Intelligence    Strength    Speed   Stamina   Hand seals    Total
Second        3.5               1.5         2.5          4                   1         2         2.5           4              21

So basically I think you'll be able to chose a specialization in any of the three:
-Ninjutsu
-Genjutsu
-Taijutsu
I think for example that each of these specialization will have things that can't be done by others, like for example a taijutsu user will have some moves that won't be achievable by the others.
Again this is just what I THINK don't rely on it too much!!!!!

Lasher:
ok but I was thinking more like when you got your skill up to a certain point you would be able to pick a certain style then go off of that cause I mean I can see it people using that same skill when using like a sword or something but not when it come to martial ability cause their is all kinds of different styles in naruto but I know I cant be thinking to far ahead with this

Lasher:
well now that I think about it there really is no way to have everyone have their own fighting style but to just have a few different ones makes alot more sense for a mmo lol

justforbusiness:

--- Quote from: m4r1us on October 12, 2013, 08:14:45 ---Well, Vreg said that in the beggining you'll be able to set some points similar to this:
Databook       Ninjutsu   Taijutsu   Genjutsu    Intelligence    Strength    Speed   Stamina   Hand seals    Total
Second        3.5               1.5         2.5          4                   1         2         2.5           4              21

So basically I think you'll be able to chose a specialization in any of the three:
-Ninjutsu
-Genjutsu
-Taijutsu
I think for example that each of these specialization will have things that can't be done by others, like for example a taijutsu user will have some moves that won't be achievable by the others.
Again this is just what I THINK don't rely on it too much!!!!!

--- End quote ---
its ok!!! dont get so tense!! O_O we wont kill you!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version