Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64069
Latest: Michailvdx
New This Month: 4162
New This Week: 128
New Today: 20
Stats
Total Posts: 73922
Total Topics: 20770
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 855
Total: 865
Kyliebob
Google (9)

Author Topic: Himitsu Trilogy: The Next Generation  (Read 78648 times)

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
Himitsu Trilogy: The Next Generation
« on: July 20, 2015, 18:27:21 »
Description of the story: This story is set 10 years after my last story Himitsu Legacy but focuses more around the characters made by the Himitsu Clan. I hope this is laid out a lot better and you enjoy. I have tried to involve  as many people as I can but didn't want to lose sight of the plot so if I haven't included your character it does not mean I have anything against you or that I don't like you. It just means I couldn't find a role for your character to play THIS time.

Description of my writing style: I like to think I write in my own style..
Chapter Number
Scenery in brackets [ ]
Time, Day
Focus character
Story

Chapter 1
[Hidden Forest Village, Home of Onimaro]
6:30AM, Day 1
Onimaro

Onimaro woke up at his usual time. It was the anniversary of him and his wife, Mika. He crawled out of bed, very carefully not to wake his sleeping wife, and headed to the kitchen. As he headed to the kitchen he checked on his two little boys, sleeping away in their own beds. Today also marked the day that his sons will enroll into the ninja academy.

He checked the cupboards to make his family a special meal to celebrate such an eventful day. The kitchen was not too big but big enough to house the family. It was a pretty open style house with the only doors being sliding ones that separated the bedrooms. It had clean wooden floors and everything the family needed to be happy.

As Onimaro started to cook, his sons walked in and as they were about to speak Onimaro turned quickly to hush them, holding his finger to his own lips. The boys looked at each other, baffled and he waved his hand to signal them to sit down for breakfast. The boys did so with smiles on their faces as they knew that they were starting the ninja academy.

The first son, Kurai, was 10 years old with mid-length blue hair, with bangs and spiked from the back. He was proud of his blue hair because it had not ran in the Himitsu family for centuries, dating back to the founder of their clan. This attracted a lot of good attention to him, attention he enjoyed.

The second son, Kazuki was very intelligent for his young age and showed great potential. So much so that he was allowed to start the ninja academy spite being two years younger than his brother, Kurai. He had white spiked hair like his father and his mothers eyes. Spite being younger, he shared the same height as Kurai.

As Onimaro finished making breakfast his wife came in with a healthy glow.
"Good morning!" Mika greeted her family in a soft yet happy tone.
"Morning mother." the boys said excitedly as she sat down at her place at the table.
"Happy Anniversary, dear." Onimaro stated as he kissed his wife on the cheek quickly, making her blush.
Mika took in a long breath through her nose and asked "What smells so good?"
Onimaro smiled "I cooked miso soup, natto, steamed rice and grilled fish. It's just about ready."

Onimaro served the meal to his family with a smile and took a seat.
Mika looked at her children and asked them "What do you say to your father?"
They smiled big with stomachs rumbling yelling "Thanks for the food!" as they tucked into their breakfast.
Onimaro laughed as he also began to eat.

Once everyone was done with their breakfast, Onimaro began to clear the table.
"Dad, can we go get ready for the academy now?" Kurai asked excitedly.
"Of course, we wouldn't want you boys to be late now, would we?" Onimaro replied with a sense of humour in his voice.
The boys quickly left for their rooms to get ready.

Mika smiled as she helped clean up. "Will you be taking them?" she asked.
"Yeah, they seem pretty excited," Onimaro laughed as he washed the dishes.
"Well,as long as I get to spend the rest of the day with you," Mika chimed.

A few hours later, the boys came out in their day wear. Kurais outfit consisted on a black shirt with the Himitsu logo branded on his back and grey shorts with the classic footwear that most ninja wore. Kazuki wore a white shirt with the Himitsu logo branded on his back, similar to the style of his brother. This gave them the nickname of 'The Feng Shui brothers of Himitsu' due to their Yin and Yang appearance.
"All set?" Onimaro asks his sons.
The boys nodded as they said farewell to their mother and hit the road.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 14:57:47 by Leebz »

• Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
Re: Himitsu Trilogy: The Next Generation
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 19:07:49 »
I like it so far ^^
Good job ready for next chapter hehe :P
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 19:58:48 »
Bias aside, this story is amazing. looking forward to the next chapter!
Good job :D
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline bloberfish

• Water Release Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • bloberfish has no influence.
  • Family is sacred, never give them up!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 20:38:12 »
same, great job Leebz :D
  • Character Name: Arashi

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 21:02:13 »
Thanks guys! I will try and release a chapter every Monday for now and if I have a lot of chapters backed up I may start releasing every Monday, Wednesday & Friday :)

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2015, 10:29:11 »
<3 love it :)

found a mistake :P :

the boys did so with smiles on their faces as they knew that they was starting the ninja academy.

I think it should be "were" instead of "was" :3
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 14:36:29 by Shivraj »
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2015, 14:58:29 »
<3 love it :)

found a mistake :P :

he boys did so with smiles on their faces as they knew that they was starting the ninja academy.

I think it should be "were" instead of "was" :3
Thanks Shiv! that seems to be a mistake I make a lot :P

Offline GhostParadise

• VR Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • GhostParadise has no influence.
  • "Never underestimate the one who rivals you"
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2015, 04:03:09 »
when do me and my sister get to be in the story XD
  • Character Name: Katsuo

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2015, 06:18:51 »
Nice story Leebz, i'm looking forward to reading more of it. I especially can't wait for Kurai and Kazuki to fig- i mean i can't wait to see them more as their really interesting characters. :P

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2015, 14:37:32 »
Nice story Leebz, i'm looking forward to reading more of it. I especially can't wait for Kurai and Kazuki to fig- i mean i can't wait to see them more as their really interesting characters. :P
why would we fight? D: except for the day I escape the village and become a rou- i mean nothing xD.

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2015, 19:41:42 »
Chapter 2
[Hidden Forest Village, City]
7:15AM, Day 1
Onimaro

Onimaro walked down the dirt road with his sons clutching to both of his hands.
"Are you boys excited to start? You have the Himitsu name to live up to, y'know?" Onimaro asked his sons
Kurai had a skip in his step and replied "We won't let you down dad! Me and Kazuki have been studying hard together every day!"
"Yeah! We are going to show those other kids what it really means to be a ninja!" Kazuki continued off of his brothers words.
The dirt road was pretty clean for being a dirt road. The Hidden Forest hated mess and always kept their village clean. Trees rowed each side of the paths and the sun beamed through the leaves. The village wasn't extremely populated like most villages but you could see life all around you.

"Here we are." Onimaro stated as they arrived at the academy.
"Cya later dad! We will make you proud!" Kazuki shouted as him and his brother rushed inside quickly.
Onimaro laughed as he waved them off "Try not to get on your teachers nerves."
The academy was big and held a class of 20 students. It had a tree wrapped around the building in a spiral which had bright green leaves branching off.

Onimaro saw a member of the Ookami standing at the academy. "Hey, Kiyoshi, what's up?"
Kiyoshi walked towards him. "I was hoping to find you. The Kage has summoned you and your wife"
Onimaro sighed. "Very well. I will tell Mika when I get home"

Onimaro began the walk home, thinking of what the Kage wanted now. Both him and Mika applied for this day off because of their anniversary so he knew it must be important. He arrived at his front door and took a deep breath as he walked inside.
"Welcome home, honey." Mika welcomed her husband with a kiss.
"Got some bad news. We've been summoned by the village Kage." Onimaro mumbled slightly but not enough for Mika not to hear his words.
Mika sighed heavily. "Well, I guess this is what we signed up for. Do we know why we were summoned?" She asked being positive.
Onimaro liked that about her, no matter if things seemed bad, she would always find a way to smile.
Onimaro shook his head in response. "shall we get going?" He asked whilst holding his hand out for hers.
Mika laughed. "Do we have a choice?"

They started their journey to the Kage house,taking turns on guessing what they were needed for.
"I bet it is to congratulate us on our hard work." Onimaro joked with his wife.
"No way, it's definitely to give us free coupons to that new restaurant we had plans to go to." Mika kidded back, nudging her Husband lightly.
Onimaro laughed. "Well I am sure it is not a dangerous mission for us to go on." He replied sarcastically.

They arrived in front of the Kage building where they ran into Kiyoshi. The Kage building was a giant tree at the heart of the village. It's roots were visible with little arches, like a dolphin diving in and out of the water.
"Hey guys, ready to go in?" Kiyoshi asked.
They both nodded and all three of them walked into the building, straight to the Kages office where they took in a deep breath before entering the room.

The Kage greeted them "Welcome, Onimaro, Mika and Kiyoshi."
The three walked in and stood before their Kage, awaiting to hear what it was they were called to him for.

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2015, 20:05:36 »
Chapter 2
[Hidden Forest Village, City]
7:15AM, Day 1
Onimaro

Onimaro walked down the dirt road with his sons clutching to both of his hands.
"Are you boys excited to start? You have the Himitsu name to live up to, y'know?" Onimaro asked his sons
Kurai had a skip in his step and replied "We won't let you down dad! Me and Kazuki have been studying hard together every day!"
"Yeah! We are going to show those other kids what it really means to be a ninja!" Kazuki continued off of his brothers words.
The dirt road was pretty clean for being a dirt road. The Hidden Forest hated mess and always kept their village clean. Trees rowed each side of the paths and the sun beamed through the leaves. The village wasn't extremely populated like most villages but you could see life all around you.

"Here we are." Onimaro stated as they arrived at the academy.
"Cya later dad! We will make you proud!" Kazuki shouted as him and his brother rushed inside quickly.
Onimaro laughed as he waved them off "Try not to get on your teachers nerves."
The academy was big and held a class of 20 students. It had a tree wrapped around the building in a spiral which had bright green leaves branching off.

Onimaro saw a member of the Ookami standing at the academy. "Hey, Kiyoshi, what's up?"
Kiyoshi walked towards him. "I was hoping to find you. The Kage has summoned you and your wife"
Onimaro sighed. "Very well. I will tell Mika when I get home"

Onimaro began the walk home, thinking of what the Kage wanted now. Both him and Mika applied for this day off because of their anniversary so he knew it must be important. He arrived at his front door and took a deep breath as he walked inside.
"Welcome home, honey." Mika welcomed her husband with a kiss.
"Got some bad news. We've been summoned by the village Kage." Onimaro mumbled slightly but not enough for Mika not to hear his words.
Mika sighed heavily. "Well, I guess this is what we signed up for. Do we know why we were summoned?" She asked being positive.
Onimaro liked that about her, no matter if things seemed bad, she would always find a way to smile.
Onimaro shook his head in response. "shall we get going?" He asked whilst holding his hand out for hers.
Mika laughed. "Do we have a choice?"

They started their journey to the Kage house,taking turns on guessing what they were needed for.
"I bet it is to congratulate us on our hard work." Onimaro joked with his wife.
"No way, it's definitely to give us free coupons to that new restaurant we had plans to go to." Mika kidded back, nudging her Husband lightly.
Onimaro laughed. "Well I am sure it is not a dangerous mission for us to go on." He replied sarcastically.

They arrived in front of the Kage building where they ran into Kiyoshi. The Kage building was a giant tree at the heart of the village. It's roots were visible with little arches, like a dolphin diving in and out of the water.
"Hey guys, ready to go in?" Kiyoshi asked.
They both nodded and all three of them walked into the building, straight to the Kages office where they took in a deep breath before entering the room.

The Kage greeted them "Welcome, Onimaro, Mika and Kiyoshi."
The three walked in and stood before their Kage, awaiting to hear what it was they were called to him for.
I really enjoyed this one.
It felt like i was really there :D
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Xassassin

• ANBU Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Xassassin has no influence.
  • The Assassin
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ☆Himitsu☆
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2015, 06:01:27 »
I cant wait to read more, its going to be amazing.
  • Character Name: Kamiko Himitsu
"We Work In The Dark, To Serve The Light"

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2015, 13:35:33 »
nice! Loved the 2nd chapter <3

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2015, 15:29:39 »
Chapter 3
[Hidden Forest Village, Ninja Academy]
7:30AM, Day 1
Kurai

Kurai walked into the classroom with his brother where all the students were chatting amongst themselves, waiting for their teacher.
He walked in and saw two seats next to each other. "Over here Kazuki."
The boys walked over to the seats whilst looking around the room.
The classroom was decorated with inspirational posters such as dedicating to being a ninja and dedication to learning. A big blackboard was at the front of the classroom with the words "Please sit in silence and wait for your teacher." Kurai noticed this and saw some students sitting quietly whilst others sat on the tables and spoke loudly. Kazuki also noticed this and was already sat down, facing forward and quiet as a mouse. Kurai copied his younger brother as they waited patiently for the teacher.

A student to the left of them whispered to them "You guys are from the Himitsu, right?"
"Yeah, why?" Kazuki asked the boy.
"I notice the clan logo on your back. My father says it is a must to learn the names of all the clans within our village." The boy stated.
"My name is Yuki, I migrated from the Hidden Snow when I was a little boy." The boy followed up on his previous statement.
Yuki was blonde with spiked hair. He dressed in a big jacket with a fur hood even though it was pretty warm out. He had clan marks on his cheeks, 2 stripes on one and three on the other. He was a born leader and seemed to be popular amongst the class.

A few minutes later the teacher arrived in a puff of smoke, causing the students to rush to their seats and be silent.
"I have been here for a while, observing each and every one of you to see what you'd do with this." He pointed towards the message on the blackboard.
"Can anyone tell me what this is?" The room fell silent as the students stared at the message.
Kurai raised his hand and replied "It's an order."
The teacher grinned. "That it is.." The teacher paused and waited for Kurai to reply with his name.
"Kurai." He replied quickly.
"Good Job Kurai, I have heard much about you and your brother already. I am Mr. Kurama."
The students watched as he wrote his name on the board.

The lesson went on for an hour until the bell rang. They weren't taught much after the introduction. Just basic chakra, how to use it and what it was.
"Not bad for a first day, right bro?"Kurai said with a big grin, putting his hands on the back of his head.
Kazuki laughed. "You got that right. You completely nailed that question about the order!"
They both started laughing as they walked home.

As they got home they noticed a note on the table that read "Summoned by the Kage. Will be back soon. Go to your uncles house till we get back as he is currently in the village for a few weeks. - Love Mom and Dad."
"Aww man! Not Uncle Remi!" Kazuki said disappointedly
Kurai laughed. "He isn't that bad. Come on."

The boys walked down the path in the Himitsu estate which led them to their uncles place, Reminance.
"Do you think he knows we're coming?" Kazuki asked.
"Probably, mom and dad are pretty organized like that." Kurai answered.

The Himitsu estate in the Hidden Forest was not too big as it was rare for members to be in the Hidden Forest. It had a wall surrounding it with a few wooden houses for any Himitsu members wanting residency. It also had many plants and flowers in little patches. The Himitsu had estates all over the lands as a lot of them didn't want to settle in the Hidden Thunder and with references from the Kage of the Hidden Thunder the other villages couldn't turn them away due to the law stating that all members of different villages had migration rights.

The brothers arrived at the door of their uncles and knocked, awaiting an answer.
Foot steps were heard walking towards the door as it slid open.
"Kurai! Kazuki! I have been expecting you! Come in!" Reminance welcomed the two boys with open arms into his home.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 15:39:55 by Leebz »