Forum > Shinobi Life Online Feedback

Mouse buttons still active on screen.

(1/2) > >>

Devilfox:
So, when you're in-game your mouse is supposed to be invisible and stuff.
This isn't the problem. However, thats it. It's only invisible. It's still active.
When you use the mouse to look around, you may find yourself putting your mouse over the "show minimap"
indicated by the "warning: unoptimized, may cause overhead" in red or even worse:
You may find yourself battling an enemy, and while you click to blast your enemy to dust with a mighty chidori you may find yourself
logging out on accident. This could be useful when you're losing, but probably not how it's supposed to go.

Devilfox:
Maybe there's a way to let the buttons interact with eachother so that when the mouse is on "invisible" then logout is unavailable?
I guess you'll figure it out :)

Vreg:
Never heard of that issue before I'm afraid, what operating system are you running SLO on?

Konohuro:
Hmmm... something similar happens to me:
After I enter in game I tick the "Show minimap" box. I press "P" to make the mouse disappear but when I am pressing "Space" the box untick its self. I press again "Space" and the box ticks again and so on. (While pressing "space" the in game command (dodge/jump) works). To solve this I have to click the chatbox and press enter so the mouse disappears and when I press "space" nothing will happen.
But this space thing I think it's happening to everybody, what I am trying to say is try to lock your mouse in one point (like I did by pressing the chatbox).

Vreg:

--- Quote from: Konohuro on July 31, 2015, 16:03:57 ---Hmmm... something similar happens to me:
After I enter in game I tick the "Show minimap" box. I press "P" to make the mouse disappear but when I am pressing "Space" the box untick its self. I press again "Space" and the box ticks again and so on. (While pressing "space" the in game command (dodge/jump) works). To solve this I have to click the chatbox and press enter so the mouse disappears and when I press "space" nothing will happen.
But this space thing I think it's happening to everybody, what I am trying to say is try to lock your mouse in one point (like I did by pressing the chatbox).

--- End quote ---
This is a different issue that does indeed happen to everybody and will be resolved in upcoming patches.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version