Forum > Shinobi Life Online Feedback

Suggested Gameplay

(1/3) > >>

MurDoK722:
Before I begin, I Love the game and all of it's potential! I just want to give solid feedback. Okay I have been Logging on almost Everyday for a month now testing this game. I have found that the targeting system is off. There is no animation when Chidori is fired which makes it very difficult to get a lock on someone, and the fire, and god breath are not very effective... I understand you may be using some sort of collider or targeting the mesh when it comes to attacking possibly? There has to be a way to increase the range in which the player is hit.

Mars:
SLO is trying to be as real as possible. Your opponent will only take damage if the chidori actually touches them, and if it does they will take damage. If it's not hitting them it's probably because they don't get in the way of the animation when you hit with it.
All the breathing jutsu are pretty much useless, but that will change in future updates.

Leebz:

--- Quote from: Mars on August 03, 2015, 15:44:21 ---SLO is trying to be as real as possible. Your opponent will only take damage if the chidori actually touches them, and if it does they will take damage. If it's not hitting them it's probably because they don't get in the way of the animation when you hit with it.
All the breathing jutsu are pretty much useless, but that will change in future updates.

--- End quote ---
What Mars said. In the shoutbox you mentioned knowing of some bugs? Would you like to list these too or are you making a separate post for them?

MurDoK722:
     I just noticed how the targeting system is off, yeah it needs to be realistic. However, I have been right in front of someone with Chidori and it had no effect or because the player is experiencing some lag it likes to call it an attempted lag hit. Which I understand with future updates it will get much better!
     I also noticed that if you donate you get a "Forbbiden jutsu" which I get it you are paying money to a game. Said game does not have much at the moment so make the donors happy. However, Some choose to enter the non donor testing and use the overpowered jutsu on newbies who want to learn how to play. I find this could bring down popularity if I jump into a game trying to learn it and be spawn killed. Maybe making the donors test the donor made game, or decreasing the power of the jutsu would help tremendously.

I will be using this forum to post more with each update, and try and find bugs or issues for the devs/creators :) If it is possible to get feedback through email, or at least a heads up when an update has occurred if someone can reach out to me at kuncesk@yahoo.com. I would greatly appreciate it and will try to be as detailed as possible when and if I come across any bugs.

Vreg:

--- Quote from: MurDoK722 on August 05, 2015, 02:07:49 ---     I just noticed how the targeting system is off, yeah it needs to be realistic. However, I have been right in front of someone with Chidori and it had no effect or because the player is experiencing some lag it likes to call it an attempted lag hit. Which I understand with future updates it will get much better!
     I also noticed that if you donate you get a "Forbbiden jutsu" which I get it you are paying money to a game. Said game does not have much at the moment so make the donors happy. However, Some choose to enter the non donor testing and use the overpowered jutsu on newbies who want to learn how to play. I find this could bring down popularity if I jump into a game trying to learn it and be spawn killed. Maybe making the donors test the donor made game, or decreasing the power of the jutsu would help tremendously.

I will be using this forum to post more with each update, and try and find bugs or issues for the devs/creators :) If it is possible to get feedback through email, or at least a heads up when an update has occurred if someone can reach out to me at kuncesk@yahoo.com. I would greatly appreciate it and will try to be as detailed as possible when and if I come across any bugs.

--- End quote ---
Actually, hit detection is very accurate, which is why it's difficult to hit someone. It's not too difficult though, as you must have seen people hitting each other at high speeds consistently. Because the combat is fairly unique, it takes a moment to get used to.

The lag hits are experienced by the laggers themselves, not the people that are not lagging.

The forbidden jutsu is something only reserved for Sennin Donators, making it very exclusive (there are only a handful of Sennin Donators). However it can be discovered by anyone. The reason you got rekt in game is not because all the donators had been given access to the forbidden jutsu, it's because most of the older members of this community have already found out the seal sequence one way or another...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version