Forum > Shinobi Life Online Feedback

Tearing, Unity Crashes, Not fitting in my browser

(1/1)

mordredeon:
I've been having some serious issues in the game. A) Sometimes there's tearing, as in the game gets a random black mass shooting up in the sky, or it looks like a mountain show out an intangible but very much visible spike of rock into the ground, and more, B) The game won't fit into my browser with my TV, I have to zoom out 30 percent to make everything fit and even then it doesn't work well because of the scaling YOU guys have, and finally C) For some reason with this game I'm having an issue I never had before with unity or this computer, it's not only making unity crash but it's making my display driver crash and it's really quite irritating.

Mars:
Do not worry young grasshopper, I had issues similar to this but they were fixed when I got the standalone client.
The standalone client will be released to the public soon, hopefully that will fix your issues.

Vreg:

--- Quote from: mordredeon on August 09, 2015, 20:01:52 ---I've been having some serious issues in the game. A) Sometimes there's tearing, as in the game gets a random black mass shooting up in the sky, or it looks like a mountain show out an intangible but very much visible spike of rock into the ground, and more, B) The game won't fit into my browser with my TV, I have to zoom out 30 percent to make everything fit and even then it doesn't work well because of the scaling YOU guys have, and finally C) For some reason with this game I'm having an issue I never had before with unity or this computer, it's not only making unity crash but it's making my display driver crash and it's really quite irritating.

--- End quote ---
All of these issues will be fixed once we release the standalone client to the public, but for now you can try the following:

1. Delete Unity Web Player from your computer completely and install the latest version.

2. Update your Mozilla Firefox to the latest version.

3. Update your GPU display drivers to their latest version.

4. Regarding the scaling, it's as simple for non-donators we take up the maximum available space in your browser window with ads and for donators we take up the maximum available space in your browser window without ads, needless to say that the actual result completely depends on your screen's resolution. There are 2 things you can do to bypass resolution issues: you can press M in-game to make the game enter full-screen mode OR you can press F11 in your brower to make your browser go enter full-screen mode.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version