Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64464
Latest: mozgyou
New This Month: 333
New This Week: 10
New Today: 10
Stats
Total Posts: 76693
Total Topics: 22237
Most Online Today: 1181
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 902
Total: 915
Bogdannbw
Margaretsci
EdithSoure
Google (8)
Baidu (2)

Author Topic: Weapons and Tailed beasts  (Read 23624 times)

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

Re: Weapons and Tailed beasts
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2014, 14:51:43 »
You mean imbue weapons with your chakra nature?
If that's the case then I can see it happening for lightning users. Others than that...
i think water users would be able to change the form of the weapons so that it cant break if there is a durability present in Shinobi Life Online, earth users should harden there blade for more attack power, fire users: basically flames around ur weap and we have already seen wind happen with asuma's chakra blades, so why not???
Asuma's blades were just enchanted with normal chakra from what I know. The wind user that was turning his kunai into a sword using a wind technique was Danzo.
I mean it's logical that lightning imbues cutting power. Same for the wind. Let's say what you said about earth might be kinda logical too. But I simply don't see it happening for fire and water users. I mean fire around the blade sound useless, and changing the form of your weapon with water? Most water users( except for Suigetsu's clan) cant't turn their own body into water, how'd they do that to an object...
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2014, 00:04:12 »
If that's the case then I can see it happening for lightning users. Others than that...
i think water users would be able to change the form of the weapons so that it cant break if there is a durability present in Shinobi Life Online, earth users should harden there blade for more attack power, fire users: basically flames around ur weap and we have already seen wind happen with asuma's chakra blades, so why not???
Asuma's blades were just enchanted with normal chakra from what I know. The wind user that was turning his kunai into a sword using a wind technique was Danzo.
I mean it's logical that lightning imbues cutting power. Same for the wind. Let's say what you said about earth might be kinda logical too. But I simply don't see it happening for fire and water users. I mean fire around the blade sound useless, and changing the form of your weapon with water? Most water users( except for Suigetsu's clan) cant't turn their own body into water, how'd they do that to an object...
i think its harder to do it with ur body then with an object. u just basically do what suigetsu does, but only for u weaps.
  • Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2014, 05:15:43 »
i think its harder to do it with ur body then with an object. u just basically do what suigetsu does, but only for u weaps.
I'm sorry, I know you'll be a water user, but I really don't think each nature is gonna have it's own weapon enchanting abilities. But dw, I'll be a fire user so I won't get it either.
Anyways, would appreciate Vreg's, Saitou's or halika's reply regarding the matter.

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2014, 10:53:08 »
I'm sorry, I know you'll be a water user, but I really don't think each nature is gonna have it's own weapon enchanting abilities. But dw, I'll be a fire user so I won't get it either.
Anyways, would appreciate Vreg's, Saitou's or halika's reply regarding the matter.
ive thought about the fire thing, i know it sounds very childish, but maybe u can shoot fire balls when u swing ur sword. like u chnage the form of ur swords into a fireball and then u just shoot it. u have to master change in chakra form and change in chakra nature first tho.

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2014, 13:46:18 »
ive thought about the fire thing, i know it sounds very childish, but maybe u can shoot fire balls when u swing ur sword. like u chnage the form of ur swords into a fireball and then u just shoot it. u have to master change in chakra form and change in chakra nature first tho.
Yeah but that'd kill all the fun of a sword battle. After all swords are made for close combat and shooting fireballs out of 'em would turn 'em into long rage weapons. I love kenjutsu.

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2014, 13:54:45 »
yea i know, but maybe it could be consuming a lot of chakra so u only shoot about 5 fireballs and there is an interval of 30 seconds between shooting every fireball.

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2014, 13:56:30 »
yea i know, but maybe it could be consuming a lot of chakra so u only shoot about 5 fireballs and there is an interval of 30 seconds between shooting every fireball.
Yeah doesn't really matter, I'll imbue my sword with my secondary nature (lightning) anyways...

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2014, 14:16:40 »
Yeah doesn't really matter, I'll imbue my sword with my secondary nature (lightning) anyways...
XD

Offline evolutionary-blaze

• Chunin Poster
  • evolutionary-blaze has no influence.
  • I'm as cool as an ice cube :3
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k388/halika202/Kabuto_zpsfb4b0f4c.gif[/IMG
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2014, 18:51:51 »
omg guys u r going at it all wrong im thinking i understand lightning not sure about the earth nature but if u guys want proof on how these natures can be used to enhance weapons y dont u just use the storm games as an example: i mean like the water nature enhancement is shown in storm 3 with the 2nd hokage's down combo if i can remember it right and the new screen shots of the new storm game coming out (naruto ultimate ninja storm revolution) theres a lot of screenshot of shisui  and he of when he had a ring of fire covering his sword  and thts an example tht can explain this situation and to the point of saying fire nature on a sword isnt dumb, because tht could be used as a special dmg eff like burn (idk if tht will be implemented but just an idea).
  • Character Name: takashi

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2014, 18:55:47 »
omg guys u r going at it all wrong im thinking i understand lightning not sure about the earth nature but if u guys want proof on how these natures can be used to enhance weapons y dont u just use the storm games as an example: i mean like the water nature enhancement is shown in storm 3 with the 2nd hokage's down combo if i can remember it right and the new screen shots of the new storm game coming out (naruto ultimate ninja storm revolution) theres a lot of screenshot of shisui  and he of when he had a ring of fire covering his sword  and thts an example tht can explain this situation and to the point of saying fire nature on a sword isnt dumb, because tht could be used as a special dmg eff like burn (idk if tht will be implemented but just an idea).
i play ninja storm 3, but ive never really payed attention to the combos :P

Offline evolutionary-blaze

• Chunin Poster
  • evolutionary-blaze has no influence.
  • I'm as cool as an ice cube :3
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k388/halika202/Kabuto_zpsfb4b0f4c.gif[/IMG
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2014, 19:18:32 »
lol if u focus on the 2nd hokage's moves u could see him make his kunai longer but added a water nature to it if im correct
  • Character Name: takashi

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2014, 19:51:06 »
lol if u focus on the 2nd hokage's moves u could see him make his kunai longer but added a water nature to it if im correct
Does it explain what's the point of it at all? If not then it's just makes it longer...