Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64462
Latest: leoidd
New This Month: 331
New This Week: 14
New Today: 14
Stats
Total Posts: 76654
Total Topics: 22198
Most Online Today: 1181
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 757
Total: 767

Author Topic: Robbing players.Starving?  (Read 15876 times)

Offline Azarf

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Azarf has no influence.
  • The will of water
    • View Profile
Re: Robbing players.Starving?
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2014, 18:58:05 »
Your character will not starve to death, but food will be used to replenish your health and chakra.

You will not be able to rob players but you can kill them and take whatever items they had on them.
You can start your own organization, but to as organizations having their own base, that will be determined later, and if it were to happen, it won't be anytime  soon.

Well i was thinking, what if u chose not to kill the player? he would be weak and u could steal something from him.

This is how i would propose this to work , in cases like this u could only steal 33% of what he is carrying at random.
why random, because if he has lets say 10 items, 3 are super rare and the rest is garbage. then he would have to be lucky to get those. this is to people get to think if want to kill and get full loot or just let him go and be able to steal some.
Completely defeating someone allows you to take away anything they have on them.

Ok ok. and for example let's say I'm fighting against two opponents and I defeat one, can I steal his stuff during the battle?
  • Character Name: Azarf

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2014, 19:37:11 »
Your character will not starve to death, but food will be used to replenish your health and chakra.

You will not be able to rob players but you can kill them and take whatever items they had on them.
You can start your own organization, but to as organizations having their own base, that will be determined later, and if it were to happen, it won't be anytime  soon.

Well i was thinking, what if u chose not to kill the player? he would be weak and u could steal something from him.

This is how i would propose this to work , in cases like this u could only steal 33% of what he is carrying at random.
why random, because if he has lets say 10 items, 3 are super rare and the rest is garbage. then he would have to be lucky to get those. this is to people get to think if want to kill and get full loot or just let him go and be able to steal some.
Completely defeating someone allows you to take away anything they have on them.

Ok ok. and for example let's say I'm fighting against two opponents and I defeat one, can I steal his stuff during the battle?
The other one would kill you.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2014, 19:39:18 »
But if you would kill the other one aswell you would be able to steal their stuff right?
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2014, 20:20:20 »
  • Character Name: Vuregu