Forum > Shinobi Life Online Suggestions

Jutsu Creation Topic

<< < (2/85) > >>

MrKurt1994:
Jutsu Name: Spiked Water Finger Jutsu
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Jutsu Description: A jet of water is propelled at high speeds from the users fingers can be used to pierce through a enemy to keep them in place or used from longer ranges and shot like a projectile. And also could possibly be mixed with lightning style somehow to also allow the enemy to be electrocuted.
Jutsu Level:  Intermediate
Chakra Nature: Water Style
Jutsu Range: All
Effects if hit: If hit with the closer/medium range non projectile version the enemy can be stunned/pinned, if hit with the projectile version the opponent will be knocked back and take medium damage.

Jutsu Name: Lightning Palm
Jutsu Type: Ninjustu/Taijustu
Jutsu Description: Electricity is produced through the users palms pushing forward onto an enemy shocks them and sends them flying backwards
Jutsu Level: Intermediate
Chakra Nature: Lightning Style
Jutsu Range: Melee
Effects if hit:  The opponent takes a large amount of damage and is sent flying good for followup moves.

I bet you can't tell what two chakra natures I want my character to master.  8)

Cedie:
Jutsu Name: Black Regiment
Jutsu Type: Genjutsu
Jutsu Description: A supportive type jutsu that envelops the victim in a black cubical dimension. A taijutsu or a normal attack can be used for offense.
Jutsu Level: Beginner
Chakra Nature: Yin Release
Jutsu Range: Medium
Effects if hit: Decreases defense and immobilizes the victim for 3 seconds.

Cedie:
Jutsu Name: Darkness Impale
Jutsu Description: The caster strikes the victim with a sharp looking black light causing the nerves to be dysfunctional.
Jutsu Level: Novice
Effects if hit: Renders the victim immobile for 3 seconds while continuously losing blood. The caster is also incapacitated on the process.

Cedie:
Jutsu Name: Flora Dementia
Jutsu Description: A supportive jutsu that creates a swirl of purple petals around the victim's body losing his natural control.
Jutsu Level: Intermediate
Effects if hit: No damage done, but randomizes and alters the movement desired by the victim (i.e. running becomes jumping, and/or attacking becomes sitting, etc.)

Cedie:
Jutsu Name: Aquatic Cartridge
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Jutsu Description: Strikes the enemy with three successive water bullets.
Jutsu Level: Novice
Chakra Nature: Water Style
Effects if hit: Each water bullet has an increasing damage. The caster has to maintain the last hand seal upon the process.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version