Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64061
Latest: Julidio
New This Month: 4154
New This Week: 120
New Today: 27
Stats
Total Posts: 73876
Total Topics: 20754
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 809
Total: 821
titlesuitsai
Seo-Ul-nor
Vreg
Google (AdSense)
Google (8)

Author Topic: Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai  (Read 11001 times)

Offline Mattsoncubae OdiloShinnai

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Mattsoncubae OdiloShinnai has no influence.
  • The White Dragon of Midori Ken
    • View Profile
  • Clan: OdiloShinnai
  • Organization: Midori Ken
Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai
« on: April 24, 2017, 08:51:54 »
                                 Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai                       

Name: Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai
Height: 5,5
Weight: 180 lbs
Hairstyle: Spikey Buzz Cut
Facial hair: Goatee
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Brown (Red with green Veins when usung Draegis)
Blood type: A
Primary chakra nature: Fire
Hidden Village: Infernogakure
Clan: OdiloShinnai
Organization: Midori Ken
Good or evil at heart?: Good

Personality
   Friendly, Respectful, Honorable, Determined, Wise and Loyal. Always the one to be refered to as a good or close friend and he always treats every one around him like a Friend irregardless of his Status and Position. A believer in the Ways of Bushido and Samurai codes of Honor, Mattsoncumbae's determination has been often reffered to as an Iron Will. Wise for his Age Mattsoncumbae is often looked up to and asked for his opinion or advice. Loyalty is a big thing to him as he values the Loyalty of his clansmen and allies.

Appearance
Mattsoncumbae wears comfortble Clothing that he Prefers. Normally made by the OdiloSHinnai Clan and always made for combat. Consisting of a Black Long sleeved combat Shirt, Black Combat  Pants, Black Ninja Sandals and Black Gloves. He also wears a Green Jonin Vest, Green Wrist Tape and Green Ankle Tape. He Also Represents His clan and Organization Pridefully by wearing the Following, a White Captain's Coat Bearing the Crest of the OdiloShinnai Clan on the back and Golden Armor bearing the Crest of Midori Ken on the front.

History
  In the Smoke of an Old Wars wake one man stands Sword Drawn surrounded by Crimson Flames ready for battle.  Clad in a White Captain's Coat Bearing the Crest of the OdiloShinnai Clan on the back and Golden Armor bearing the Crest of Midori Ken on the front.  This man is Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai the Great Grandson of the OdiloShinnai Clan's Most Famous Leader known as The Silent Dragon.  Matsoncumbae spent his early days training in the ways of the sword. First with his Great Grand father Leaning the Full extent of his famous Shuuga Style and then eventually with his father's Sensei, Masa Murimoto to whom he would be assigned to affter becoming a genin. He would Improve the Shuuga Style and add new secret techniques to the Shuuga Style.

(Fade into a Flash Back of the Past) At the OdiloShinnai trainging grounds we focus on a Particular young boy training in the Ways of the Sword. Mattsoncumbae attempts to defend against his Great grandfathers attacks. Their practice Swords hit together as Mattsoncumbae barely manges to put his guard up before his Great Grandfather reaches him. Mattson, " NNNNNGGH, So fast.." Great Grandfather in a Stern scolding voice, " You were not paying attention!  You must pay attention to your opponent, the slightest move could mean death." Mattsoncumbae Looks at his Great Grandfather almost as if to apologise for not paying attention and being lost in his thoughts. "Come Sit here, rest for a While....I created the Shuuga Style to be a force upon itself if used correctly. Honor is the Way of the Sword You must Show your opponent Respect even in the Face of fiece battle to the death. It is the Honorable Way." Mattsoncumbae Rises up and takes his stance, his Great Granfather rises as well and smiles.

Forced to fight for his Life at a young age Mattsoncumbae would becaome a seasoned War Veteran from Fighting in the Great Takezo War. He would help to show that the once forgotten OdiloShinnai are indeed back and Stronger than ever before. After the War Mattasoncumbae Now a Teen would continue his Training and begin preparing for the Chunin Exam. Mattsoncumbaes's Great Grandfather wuld Die 2 months after the War's ending. He would pass on his Sword Dragon's Blood to Mattsoncumbae and Name him the Next Leader of the OdiloShinnai Clan. His Great Grandfather's final Words to him would echoe in his head. "After a Long War you remaine yourself, Good. Stay that way and you will be a great Leader." with a Smile his Great Grandfather would Close his eyes and breath his last breath. His Last Will would be read Naming Mattsoncumbae the new Leader and Inhearetor of The Dragon's Blood and a Note with it. In the Note his Great Grandfather would tell him about the legond of the Sword and how to use it's powers. He would also be instructed to burn the Note once he Masters the Sword's abilities.

(Fade into a Flash back)  Mattsoncumbae Now a teen, Is Training with his Sensei Masa Murimoto. Training in new Jutsu and Change of Chakra nature. Mattsoncumbae is struggling to control Lightining release. Masa, "You have such a Natural Affininty for Fire nature, Not many Shinobi can use it Like you do. This makes it more difficult for you to change Chakra nature. Focus it is not impossible." Mattsoncumbae begins to relax and he begins to focus more. The ball of Chakra is his hand begins to turn into a ball of Lightining. Masa, "Good, now your ready."

The Great Takezo War Left the OdiloShinnai Clan in a Near destroyed state, even tho the War was won. Mattsoncumbae had to work hard to repair what damege was done. Now with the dameged repaired Mattsoncumbae focused on re building the Numbers of the Clan. This Would be a Long Process and currently still has not been completed, but strides for great improvement have been made and continue to be made. In this time Mattsoncumbae would reestablished The OdiloShinnai's connection to the Organization Midori Ken. The White Knights of Midori Ken would serve the Green fist always.

(Fade into a Flash back)  We Focus on The Office of the Leader of The Organization Midori Ken Tameshi Hinode of the Hinode Clan. Tameshi, :Its good to know that The OdiloSinnai are back and how is the stregnth of the Clan now?"  Mattsoncumbae Steps out from the Shadows and humbly Bows. (After some time being part of Midori Ken Mattsoncumbae and Tameshi have become friends) Mattsoncumbae, "We have increased our Numbers since the Takezo War. Wranted our Numbers are only half of what Our forces were. We are still a Strong Force and we are more than ready to aid Midori how ever we can.". Tameshi' "Very well then I have a Mission that only a group the Caliber of the OdiloShinnai can handle." Tameshi takes an envelope and hands it to Mattsoncumbae. He opens it reads it and Salutes Tameshi. As He begins to leave Tameshi's office Tameshi give him some advice. Tameshi, "Speed will be key with this mission, keep that in mind." Mattsoncumbae looks back at Tameshi with a smile and Nods his head in agreement and proceeds out the door with a Bow.

More story line to come

Clan
 Mattsoncumbae is the Leader of the OdiloShinnai Clan. He is a proud Member and Leads the Clan calmly and with a friendly attitude. The Clan is known for using Summoning Jutsu from the Scroll of Dragon Summon and posses the Kehki Gehnki called Draegis.

Organization
 Mattsoncumbae is a proud member of the Midori Ken Organization. Following the ancient ties his Clan has with Midori Ken's ancient History. Mattsoncumbae sought to reestablish the connection to Midori Ken once more. His Rank in the Organization is unknown at the time.

Fighting Style
 Mattsoncumbae is the inheritor and new True Master of the Shuuga Style. A sword fighting style created by Mattsoncumbae's Great Grandfather who was once a Samurai. Mattsoncumbae began training in this style with his Great Grandfather when he showed early signs of Fire Chakra Nature. The Shuuga Style is a combination of Kendo, The OdiloShinnai Style Martial Arts and Fire Style Techniques. The combination created a Sword Fighting style that can switch from Offense to Defense in seconds. Opening up openings in an opponent's Defenses For devastating Counter attacks and a Large array of Secret Techniques. When Mattsoncumbae finished Learning the Shuuga Style his Grandfather told him 1 thing, "Perfect the Shuuga Style, it has far more Potential than I achieved.". Doing just that Mattsoncumbae worked to make the Shuuga Style his own. He studied a Large amount of Samurai Sword Techniques until he came across the art of Botojutsu. The Art of Sheathing one's sword and Unsheathing it Maximizing the Speed of the Swing of the Sword. Mattsoncubae Trained in this art and Now the Shuuga Style has Botojutsu Techniques.

Summoning
 Like the vast majority of the OdiloShinnai Clan Mattsoncumbae has Trained in using Summoning Jutsu from the Scroll of Dragon Summon, however he had a deeper interest and Studied further Techniques and in time He met with the respective members of the Dragon's tribe developing a bond with the Dragons. In time Matsoncumbae hope to Learn the secret Jutsus and techniques of the Dragons.

Abilities

Sword

Thanks @Dart for the awesome Artwork.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 12:20:26 by Mattsoncubae OdiloShinnai »

A Sword sheathed is just as dangerous as an unsheathed Sword

Offline StriderOtaku

Re: Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 10:52:11 »
Welcome to SLO.
  • Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 11:55:17 »
"cumbae" haha

Welcome to SLO.

Offline HiChikara

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • HiChikara has no influence.
  • I'm going to be one of the top!! Believe it! :3
    • View Profile
  • Organization: HEIZUGAKURE
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 12:15:41 »
Finally! A break from the constant negativity of all the recent OC's. Welcome to SLO. :)

Offline Hiruko

• Chunin Poster
  • Hiruko has no influence.
  • Follow the wind!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaze
  • Organization: Katakiuchi
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 12:28:16 »
Name: Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai
Height: 5,5
Weight: 180 lbs
Hairstyle: Spikey Buzz Cut
Facial hair: Goatee
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Beown (Red with green Veins when usung Draegis)
Blood type: A
Primary chakra nature: Fire
Hidden Village: Infernogakure
Clan: OdiloShinnai
Organization: ?? (To be announced) ??
Good or evil at heart?: Good

Personality:
   Friendly, Respectful, Honorable, Determined, Wise and Loyal. Always the one to be refered to as a good or close friend and he always treats every one around him like a Friend irregardless of his Status and Position. A believer in the Ways of Bushido and Samurai codes of Honor, Mattsoncumbae's determination has been often reffered to as an Iron Will. Wise for his Age Mattsoncumbae is often looked up to and asked for his opinion or advice. Loyalty is a big thing to him as he values the Loyalty of his clansmen and allies.

History:
?? (Coming Soon) ??
I dont know why these names are so freaking long and I dont know if your 'cumbae' is there on purpose haha. Anyways welcome to SLO, enjoy your stay :D

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2017, 14:40:13 »
HAIL Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai HAIL Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai HAIL Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai HAIL Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai HAIL Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai HAIL Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai HAIL Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai HAIL Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai HAIL Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai HAIL Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai HAIL Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai HAIL Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai HAIL Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai HAIL Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai HAIL Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai HAIL Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai HAIL Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai HAIL Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai HAIL Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai HAIL Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai HAIL Mattsoncumbae OdiloShinnai HAIL
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline taigakun

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2017, 14:44:45 »
That name lol...
But nice character. Welcome to SLO

Offline takami

• Chunin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • takami has no influence.
  • ↑↑↑
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2017, 15:48:48 »
welcomee
looking forward to see more about this char :3
??(abuse)?? enjoy your stay xD

Offline Tameshi Hinode

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Tameshi Hinode has no influence.
  • See trough the darkness.
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2017, 17:31:14 »
Hope to see more post of you soon,mattson.
  • Character Name: Tameshi Hinode

Offline IbrahimRafi

• Genin Poster
  • IbrahimRafi has no influence.
  • It’s hard to explain
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: Blackbox
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2017, 17:43:05 »
Mattsoncumbae
Welcome and also,
Hey, sorry I saw your profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly I'm like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you sorry that wasn't flirting I swear I'm just trying to be friendly I really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry I'm really shy I don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk more you look really nice and fun xoxo
  • Character Name: Raiden

Offline Tameshi Hinode

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Tameshi Hinode has no influence.
  • See trough the darkness.
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2017, 17:55:51 »
Mattsoncumbae
Welcome and also,
Hey, sorry I saw your profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly I'm like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you sorry that wasn't flirting I swear I'm just trying to be friendly I really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry I'm really shy I don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk more you look really nice and fun xoxo

........what?
  • Character Name: Tameshi Hinode

Offline IbrahimRafi

• Genin Poster
  • IbrahimRafi has no influence.
  • It’s hard to explain
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: Blackbox
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2017, 18:08:59 »
Mattsoncumbae
Welcome and also,

........what?

Idek
  • Character Name: Raiden

Offline IbukaiUchiha

• Academy Student Poster
  • IbukaiUchiha has no influence.
  • Never give up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2017, 20:56:08 »
Another shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Inferno! Welcome XD
  • Character Name: Ibukai Uchiha

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2017, 03:08:31 »
cmsurfer is 33 too :O
no wait... you aint 33 irl right?
idek kek.

Plox explain the meaning of your name... it has already caused such a stir.
and have fun :)

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2017, 11:09:25 »
hey, sorry I saw your profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you ;) sorry that wasnt flirting I swear Im just trying to be friendly I really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy I don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk more you look really nice and fun xxx

welcome to slo sugarrr
  • Character Name: Reminance