Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64488
Latest: agrohimzgf
New This Month: 15
New This Week: 33
New Today: 15
Stats
Total Posts: 77316
Total Topics: 22815
Most Online Today: 1663
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 914
Total: 924
agrohimzgf
Victorjfo
Google (8)

Author Topic: Where are you from?  (Read 18484 times)

Offline joca94

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • joca94 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Where are you from?
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2015, 10:59:02 »
This is what Murica is all about:
  • Character Name: Bloodpanda
I am missing you only when i am breathing said a guy with a sniper

Offline LuveniA

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • LuveniA has no influence.
  • I wanna live a life from a new perspective~
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2015, 10:37:00 »
Where these exist :) jkjk I'm pretty sure this is photoshopped lmao
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 10:46:04 by LuveniA »

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2015, 11:09:50 »
England.

--America, it's good to be proud of your country, but you're abusing it.
As someone else said, you're not the only country in the world with Freedom and Democracy.
--Also, there is no such thing as the ''Best Country in the world'', each country has its good and bad qualities, each country is better than another one in something, but it's worse in something else. Comparing two countries or more is pure nonsense. Which means you should respect the diversity and the difference of individuals, opinions and everything else. And no one has the right to imply anything on you.
--To everyone, please stop arguing! This is a SLO forum, a 3D Naruto MMOPRG project forum, not some sort of political debates platform.
You're all together in this project, so instead of arguing like little brats, Be nice to each other.

Man, his post emanates sarcasm from miles away, how did you not catch that????
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 11:42:25 by m4r1us »
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2015, 11:15:24 »
England.

As someone else said, you're not the only country in the world with Freedom and Democracy.
--Also, there is no such thing as the ''Best Country in the world'', each country has its good and bad qualities, each country is better than another one in something, but it's worse in something else. Comparing two countries or more is pure nonsense. Which means you should respect the diversity and the difference of individuals, opinions and everything else. And no one has the right to imply anything on you.
--To everyone, please stop arguing! This is a SLO forum, a 3D Naruto MMOPRG project forum, not some sort of political debates platform.
You're all together in this project, so instead of arguing like little brats, Be nice to each other.

Pretty much, that was very inspirational, Poiku <3
We are indeed all in this together.

And @m4r1us Poiku was right about most of the stuff in that post, no matter if America's ones were sarcastic or not.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2015, 11:28:19 »
England.

And @m4r1us Poiku was right about most of the stuff in that post, no matter if America's ones were sarcastic or not.
I was strictly referring to his point no. 1 actually. And the fact that he was sarcastic does indeed matter. Granted, usually it is not an easy task to detect sarcasm over the internet. But the way that post was formulated makes it rather obvious. I'm kind of surprised by the amount of people who took it seriously...
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 11:30:49 by m4r1us »
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2015, 11:35:35 »
England.

I was strictly referring to his point no. 1 actually. And the fact that he was sarcastic does indeed matter. Granted, usually it is not an easy task to detect sarcasm over the internet. But the way that post was formulated makes it rather obvious. I'm kind of surprised by the amount of people who took it seriously...
I was thinking about point 2.
:3
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Cedie

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Cedie has no influence.
  • "Illusion prompts the beginning of flaring action"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kurama
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2015, 00:23:53 »
I believe this thread is created to simply know where people are from. Bashing is not necessary boys.
  • Character Name: Cedie
Maroon = Moderator's POV.
Black = Normal me. :-*