Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64344
Latest: ppu-pro_tync
New This Month: 213
New This Week: 49
New Today: 8
Stats
Total Posts: 75561
Total Topics: 21489
Most Online Today: 1116
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 936
Total: 947

Author Topic: Randamu Clan  (Read 4675 times)

Offline Deanster17

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Deanster17 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Randamu Clan
« on: February 22, 2015, 04:43:42 »
Clan name:Randamu

Clan logo:

Founder:Ryu Randamu

Leader:Ryu Randamu

Affiliation: Haigakure

Clan history: One month old.
Ryu, being his relatively lonely and disturbing self, thought it would be wise to gain a following, and take in ninja of any kind into a new clan. Thus, because of Ryu's randomized recruiting, the clan was given the name of Randamu, since it was fitting.

Unique traits: Members' chakra natures and Kekkei Genkai(as in combined chakra natures) are random (as in if you get a KG and you're in this clan it will be random and may or may not have to do with your primary and secondary chakra natures).

Strengths: Kenjutsu, Taijustu, and are faster than most ninja.

Weaknesses: Genjutsu and Shurikenjutsu

Rival clans: Currently none

Allied clans: Currently none

Rankings: From highest rank to lowest rank
5th Tier:Leader
4th Tier:Co-Leader
3rd Tier:Adviser/Commander
2nd Tier:Council Member/Captain
1st Tier:Member

Members: Currently only myself (Ryu Randamu)

Rules: You follow your superiors with the utmost of loyalty, but if you have a legitimate concern it can be voiced (to a Council Member if you're 1st, Adviser if you're 2nd, and Co-Leader if you're 3rd).
You may do anything you wish, as long as you are not interfering with the interests of your superiors.
You may challenge a superior for their rank should they break one of these rules through a fight and if you win, you will take up their position.
You may not fight with other clan members unless permitted by a 3rd Tier(as 1st Tier), 4th Tier(as 2nd Tier), or 5th Tier(as 3rd Tier or above).
All punishments must be approved by a superior.
All clan members' last names must be: character last name-Randamu (to signify that you're a member).
If you break any of these rules, depending on the severity of the offense, with result in this order of severity and/or number of offenses:verbal warning, short beating, long beating, short torture session with superiors (5 minutes), 1-day imprisonment, 5-day imprisonment, 7-day enslavement, month of imprisonment, and finally death.

CLAN APPLICATION TEMPLATE
Name:
Link to Character Page:
Ninja Rank:
Current Village (by joining you will be required to transfer to Haigakure as the clan will be centered around there):
Combined Chakra Natures (if any):

Example:
Name: Ryu Randamu
Link to Character Page: http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php/topic,1219.0.html
Ninja Rank: None
Current Village: Haigakure
Combined Chakra Natures: None (hoping I get Scorch though when SLO is all set up).
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 04:54:23 by Deanster17 »

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

Re: Randamu Clan
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 04:50:21 »
Please read the FAQ: http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php/topic,305.0.html
Nothing specific from the Naruto universe will exist in ours. That in mind, neither the Uchiha nor the Sharingan will be part of it. As for the reason a clan named Randamu has as its leader someone who does not have Randamu as his last name, and also, why the members of what basically is a blood related family is having ranks, that is none of my business.
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline Deanster17

• Academy Student Poster
  • Deanster17 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 04:57:35 »
Please read the FAQ: http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php/topic,305.0.html
Nothing specific from the Naruto universe will exist in ours. That in mind, neither the Uchiha nor the Sharingan will be part of it. As for the reason a clan named Randamu has as its leader someone who does not have Randamu as his last name, and also, why the members of what basically is a blood related family is having ranks, that is none of my business.

When I said Kekkei Genkai I meant like Combined Chakra Natures like Scorch, Storm, etc., rather than Dojutsu and such.
Fixed my name to go along with that rule (I came up with the name idea after I posted this so I hadn't changed it at that time yet).
Also for why there are ranks and the reasons for some of the rules is for the clan to work hand-in-hand well enough for my character since he's a dark, evil, and violent character, and for organization.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 05:00:03 by Deanster17 »

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 13:10:30 »
This seems more of an Organisation than a clan.
Ranks and Random members and not blood related, it seems odd for a clan but as M4 said himself, that's none of my business.
Good luck in the game and with your clan :)
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2015, 18:24:38 »
gl with your clan