Forum > Shinobi Life Online Suggestions

Controller Compatibility

(1/5) > >>

Leebz:
So me and my friend was talking tactics about the game (PvP and kicking ass as a team) when he pointed out a very valid question "Would there be controller compatibility?" now this blew my mind that I didn't think of asking this earlier but would that be possible? If so adding that sort of thing to the game would make it easier to play for those who suck with key reaching.

If this has been asked waaaay back in the past I apologize.

m4r1us:
You might want to see this:
http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php/topic,601

Although I don't know if a controller has enough keys for you to be able to assign every movement button + all the seals. Keyboard will definitely the option even if controllers do get implemented.

Xendrus...:

--- Quote from: m4r1us on November 29, 2014, 16:04:52 ---a controller has enough keys for you to be able to assign every movement button + all the seals.

--- End quote ---

This exactly. There's no way a controller would be easier. There will be way too many actions and a controller doesn't have enough buttons for them. Walking. Looking. Jumping. Hand Signs. Talking?. It's too problematic and pretty much impossible (to do all the actions). If controllers are implemented and you want to play the game being extremely limited, be my guest lel

Shadow1759:
As said above, controllers will be ridiculous to use in the actual MMO version of the game. In the current version, I use a controller with Xpadder and it works fine, but I personally wouldn't recommend it. I only use it because I dont have enough space to move my mouse up. In the end, keyboard is going to be the best.

Dubstep:
lol, well i not sure what else to add as everything as been said. But, i agree keyboard all the way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version