Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64070
Latest: Mike MacAlister
New This Month: 4163
New This Week: 129
New Today: 21
Stats
Total Posts: 73937
Total Topics: 20785
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 780
Total: 792

Author Topic: SLO training ideas!!!!  (Read 3398 times)

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

SLO training ideas!!!!
« on: June 16, 2017, 15:51:34 »
So if anyone has any ideas for training in SLO please fell free to post them here. I checked the 1st 6 pages in suggestions if there is no thread like this or it has not bin a  discussion in a long time.

Try to think of ways to make these interesting and not just repetitive. Also if posable think of a way to train multiple skills at once.

That being said, I had an idea for training a few different skills.

First is the walk on walls skill. I thought this could be kinda like a race Through  a city or  Canyon. Your trainer shows you how to do it, then races you to the end. If you beet him or make it in a certain time the skill is available to you. To make sure you have to run on walls deep trenches or water traps to slow you down could be part of the course.

I was thinking hidden commands if done in training could unlock certain skills needed for certain jutsu. For example:

The lions combo that sasuke used has mid air Taijutsu as part of the jutsu. But you should have to learn these moves before you can do the jutsu. In training - jumping from wall to wall if you enter a certain  button combo or directional combo in mid-air you will do some kind of move spinkick or somthing that at the end of the race will grant you a point or somthing in mid-air Movment skills.

All types of physical training should have somthing like this. The jutsu scroll will tell you where and how to learn this. But you don't need to wait for the scroll if your mentor knows about it, he can tell you and you can learn it.

To make this more difficult but acutely train the chakra control skills associated with this abuility I think these should be auto run sequences. Meaning you mover your character by jumping up, sliding under,  strafing left and right, while the  terrain and obstacles appears to move past you. This is so you can focus on balancing the chakra for different effects when you need it.

Example:
Your on the canyon floor with no obstacles in front of you= shift your chakra output on your feet to strong to give you more speed.

When a pool of water comes straff on to one of the walls balancing the bouble in the middle to alowe you to grip the wall but not push off.

All the keeping an eye out for a bolder on the wall that looks like a triangle wedge and doing a jump with the keys left right up up
Learning a mid air skill that is at this training sight.

The other reason for this is so people can't come up and gank you while your trying to train.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 19:04:02 by NinjaMirage »

Offline goldustian

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • goldustian has no influence.
  • Sage of Demons
    • View Profile
    • [img]https://i.imgur.com/9RGzyWY.png[/img]
  • Clan: The Akuma clan
  • Organization: Shadows of the Haze
Re: SLO training ideas!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 05:41:21 »
So if anyone has any ideas for training in SLO please fell free to post them here. I checked the 1st 6 pages in suggestions if there is no thread like this or it has not bin a  discussion in a long time.

Try to think of ways to make these interesting and not just repetitive. Also if posable think of a way to train multiple skills at once.

That being said, I had an idea for training a few different skills.

First is the walk on walls skill. I thought this could be kinda like a race Through  a city or  Canyon. Your trainer shows you how to do it, then races you to the end. If you beet him or make it in a certain time the skill is available to you. To make sure you have to run on walls deep trenches or water traps to slow you down could be part of the course.

I was thinking hidden commands if done in training could unlock certain skills needed for certain jutsu. For example:

The lions combo that sasuke used has mid air Taijutsu as part of the jutsu. But you should have to learn these moves before you can do the jutsu. In training - jumping from wall to wall if you enter a certain  button combo or directional combo in mid-air you will do some kind of move spinkick or somthing that at the end of the race will grant you a point or somthing in mid-air Movment skills.

All types of physical training should have somthing like this. The jutsu scroll will tell you where and how to learn this. But you don't need to wait for the scroll if your mentor knows about it, he can tell you and you can learn it.

To make this more difficult but acutely train the chakra control skills associated with this abuility I think these should be auto run sequences. Meaning you mover your character by jumping up, sliding under,  strafing left and right, while the  terrain and obstacles appears to move past you. This is so you can focus on balancing the chakra for different effects when you need it.

Example:
Your on the canyon floor with no obstacles in front of you= shift your chakra output on your feet to strong to give you more speed.

When a pool of water comes straff on to one of the walls balancing the bouble in the middle to alowe you to grip the wall but not push off.

All the keeping an eye out for a bolder on the wall that looks like a triangle wedge and doing a jump with the keys left right up up
Learning a mid air skill that is at this training sight.

The other reason for this is so people can't come up and gank you while your trying to train.
I don't know if luck will be added but if it is maybe you csn Rock Paper Scissors your sensei.

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 12:09:59 »
From what I understand luck will not play a factor in slo. Everything is skill based meaning no "lucky shot" critical damage. There's no dice rolls for things like  charisma or diplomacy. So really don't know what luck would effect??

But for intelligence skills, puzzle and strategy mini games like shogi (2 players)and sudoku(single player) could grant your character points in intelligence. As well as learning anything from any scroll.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 15:35:43 by NinjaMirage »

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 20:18:34 »
As it's a different idea but still on topic of training I'll post again.
So I was wondering if it was possible to have a moble training app??

Basicly if your going out and want to keep training you can leave your character at the training ground that you want to train at and log in on your moble device to play the mini game. When you log back on your character in game you have gained the "experiences" your character had while you were out!!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 20:21:53 by NinjaMirage »

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent