Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64445
Latest: TumerTom
New This Month: 314
New This Week: 75
New Today: 6
Stats
Total Posts: 76527
Total Topics: 22108
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 1150
Total: 1161
Allajpg
EdithSoure
Google (AdSense)
Google (7)
Baidu

Author Topic: Mirai Nikki  (Read 9942 times)

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
Mirai Nikki
« on: December 01, 2014, 18:32:52 »
Keys:
[SPOILER] - Spoiler after this sign
[END] - Spoiler finishes after this sign

What. The. Fuck.
Ok so I was told about this anime by a friend who had nothing but praise for it which is fair enough because in the beginning I fell in love with it. The characters, the story line and the action was all amazing. I wouldn't change anything about the character Yukkii or Yuno.
Now, the ending however, SUCKED FUCKING ASS.

[SPOILER] Around episode 22 things get pretty dark story line wise where Yuno is revealed to be after Yukkii but for the reason of being with him forever. The complications further with the 3rd skeleton being her body yet shes alive and there is all the fuss she may be an impostor. Then it is revealed she went back in time after winning the game to be with Yukkii because he died and she couldn't revive him despite being a goddess. Fair enough. Understandable. Now fix this mess. Make them have a happy end and be together.. What? No? Yukkii becomes god and lives in complete darkness for 10,000 years? Yuno dies? 3rd world Yuno doesn't have the love and desire for Yukkii that the original one had? 3rd world Yukkii goes out with some basic bitch?! FUCK YOU! You create such a bond with them two and you just take it away from the watchers like that?! Does 3rd world Yuno end up remembering him?! Does original Yukkii find a way to put things back to normal?! [END]

Like seriously what the fuck is that shit?! What sort of ending is that for such a well built short Anime? I mean ok, give us them feels, them emotions, that fear of the worse to happen but don't fucking keep it that way! That's like creating a romantic movie, have 2 hours of the love being built and you being apart of that bond and then snapping it in half and have them move on.

[SPOILER] I mean if they died in each others arms as planned the first time before Yuno went back to create all this mess to kill him then at least there is closure, at least we knew they found real love and ended that way. Now we have no idea of the future for them two [END]

Now I don't know if this is just me who feels this way about the anime, hell, I don't know if anyone here has even seen it but this has pissed me off so much because endings like this are just bullshit... Fuck.

• Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline joca94

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • joca94 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Mirai Nikki
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 21:08:08 »
I watched it a long time ago, but i started hating Yuno as anime progressed.

Spoiler: show
I mean wtf? She tied him to a chair, drained him, etc etc etc, she did all crazy things, and he still forgave her, and he was also an idiot, i mean, he killed his friends, what a dumbo, in the end, he was left alone in pure darkness, without anything arround him except dark matter, and then normal Yuno came, and they made a new world, and i was like neff-chan awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIII, and also like, WHAT DA FUCK JUST HAPPENED? I MEAN YOU CANT TRICK US LIKE THAT, i literally hated last 2 episodes -_-
  • Character Name: Bloodpanda
I am missing you only when i am breathing said a guy with a sniper

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
Re: Mirai Nikki