Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64066
Latest: travemunc
New This Month: 4159
New This Week: 125
New Today: 25
Stats
Total Posts: 73914
Total Topics: 20765
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 740
Total: 748
Google (8)

Author Topic: There are To many Villages.  (Read 10448 times)

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
There are To many Villages.
« on: July 31, 2015, 03:25:46 »
Look i know alot of people like each village but i think there should just be a few. I think some should be villages and some should be little towns. like the hidden hill would be the big city and the hidden forest would be the town you have to get to before the PD area.

I think it should be:
 Hill<Forest: It just would make sense they be together .
Volcano<Haze:They both have fire release.
Inferno<Ash; Lol they both have fire and because inferno turns to ash..
Thunder<Shock Waves:Both have lighting
Metal<Snow:Both have wind.
Dust: Will be the great legendary pvp battle field where legends fight,where villages can wage war,and where events can me held.

making it 5 villages, 5 Towns , and 1 event area.

Also what will be the first part of each village kage title. for exaple:Hokage is to LEAF and a razakage is to the Clouds
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 03:38:44 by ParadoxRonin »

LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
Re: To many Villages.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 03:42:13 »
Eh, I disagree, i really wouldn't see the point of towns unless you could pick it as your home and even then people would rather pick being from a village than a town, it would also be pretty unfair for those who wanted the hidden dust as their home, and those who would like to be a kage of the other 'towns', i believe the reason there is so much, is so that there's not really an end-game, you can do so much in other villages, see their clothing style, meet new people, explore, see the designs, the lore etc.
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
Re: There are To many Villages.
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 04:03:38 »
Eh, I disagree, i really wouldn't see the point of towns unless you could pick it as your home and even then people would rather pick being from a village than a town, it would also be pretty unfair for those who wanted the hidden dust as their home, and those who would like to be a kage of the other 'towns', i believe the reason there is so much, is so that there's not really an end-game, you can do so much in other villages, see their clothing style, meet new people, explore, see the designs, the lore etc.
yeah but the dust will be the huge battle area.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2015, 06:58:23 »
SLO is meant/expected to attract a lot of people which is why there are so many villages.

Also, as limits said it'd be unfair to people who wanted to pick villages that got turned to town or the Hidden Dust. A town would be smaller than a village not just in population but in size, it would also have less military might than villages and less resources. And people who wanted to pick Dust would be at a complete loss.

In SLO's huge map 11 villages won't be too many.

I know where you're coming from Paradox, but the developers can handle making 11 villages. Yes, it could take a long while with some not coming out on release but they should be out when SLO get's more popular a couple months after the full MMO get's released. It would give players a better experience if there were more villages.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 07:04:04 by Kai »

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2015, 09:42:51 »
SLO is meant/expected to attract a lot of people which is why there are so many villages.

Also, as limits said it'd be unfair to people who wanted to pick villages that got turned to town or the Hidden Dust. A town would be smaller than a village not just in population but in size, it would also have less military might than villages and less resources. And people who wanted to pick Dust would be at a complete loss.

I know where you're coming from Paradox, but the developers can handle making 11 villages. Yes, it could take a long while with some not coming out on release but they should be out when SLO get's more popular a couple months after the full MMO get's released. It would give players a better experience if there were more villages.
Kai explained it perfectly.
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2015, 11:05:35 »

What Kai said. Looks like you're alone with this idea.
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2015, 13:27:32 »

What he said.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline Sage32801

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2015, 17:19:25 »

He is right, not many people play now but when the full MMO is released tons of people will play.
  • Character Name: Tai Tsukegami

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2015, 19:48:18 »
ok i see what you are saying but will all be there at release?
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2015, 19:51:35 »

They will join and the community will grow gradually, this doesn't mean that some villages should be eliminated.

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2015, 23:25:38 »

They will join and the community will grow gradually, this doesn't mean that some villages should be eliminated.
ok i understand :)
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Xendrus... has no influence.
  • Stop it, you're breaking my immersion!
    • View Profile
  • Organization: 『  』
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2015, 03:53:24 »
1- The amount of villages are perfect in my mind, and they fit the map perfectly.

2- The whole SLO world, in theory, will hold events, if you understand what I mean.

3- There will already be towns and small communities throughout the Village lands. Think of the Villages as the Capitals of states. I.E Atlanta, Tallahassee, Austin, etc. Best analogy I can think of.
  • Character Name: Xendrus...

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2015, 04:00:17 »
1- The amount of villages are perfect in my mind, and they fit the map perfectly.

2- The whole SLO world, in theory, will hold events, if you understand what I mean.

3- There will already be towns and small communities throughout the Village lands. Think of the Villages as the Capitals of states. I.E Atlanta, Tallahassee, Austin, etc. Best analogy I can think of.
that huge i hope this dream is true.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Devilthekiller

• Academy Student Poster
  • Devilthekiller has no influence.
  • fuck her right in the pussy
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Rōguhantā
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2015, 13:27:08 »
There is a problem tho if the first players who play the game picks a village and others follow them because that village has more population than others, that village might get overpowered as the time goes on and everyone who plays joins that village.So it might be good to have a limit for every village.
  • Character Name: Devil Himitsu
KAMI NO CHIKARA!

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2015, 14:18:42 »
There is a problem tho if the first players who play the game picks a village and others follow them because that village has more population than others, that village might get overpowered as the time goes on and everyone who plays joins that village.So it might be good to have a limit for every village.
Nah im sure everything will balance out.
Dont worry about players just joining one village.
And a limit on a village isnt realistic imo.
  • Character Name: Reminance