Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 63876
Latest: Trealddounc
New This Month: 3969
New This Week: 31
New Today: 11
Stats
Total Posts: 73443
Total Topics: 20408
Most Online Today: 998
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 734
Total: 740
Trealddounc
MichealAbram
Google (AdSense)
Google (3)

Author Topic: General discussion  (Read 514078 times)

Offline taigakun

Re: General disscusion
« Reply #1410 on: January 06, 2017, 20:10:50 »
Also, your choice of new org made me chuckle. Pls don't hurt me Tsuna xd
hahah fucking kek

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #1411 on: January 07, 2017, 15:40:48 »
misi4444 i dont see anyone in charge of anything. all of theses orgs that want the tatsujin 8 to get inline are weak with maybe a dozen members or more and from now on any orgs that threatened us or dare warn us will be eliminated quckly cuz lets face it its all about who grows faster and i asure you they had there time to do so. after all its all about who gets the most business and unfortunately we are offering alot services that that take the whole point out of other orgs cuz we do more and sady these groups are slowly decline and time for new ones are arising

@HermitTheSage please refrain from double-posting. Feel free to edit the last post with your new one.

Also, assumptions about organisation dominations are worthless at this point. Only the number and the prestige of the members matter. As for now, your organisation has none so a good advice (I guess) is to lay down, underneath the water surface until you have the power to overturn upside down the boat from the surface.
Nevertheless, good luck with your organisation and may it grow!

Offline HermitTheSage

« Reply #1412 on: January 07, 2017, 15:56:07 »
yea sure i didnt know that.
tbh no one here is realistic to say the least, the game isnt out and prestigious member dont mean alot to me and yes organisation dominations are worthless at the moment.
in my opinion
its all about the strength
ans size too
People who think they've already established something are not particular intact with reality cuz all these are post and member counts and its replicable

there is soo much time
and nothing can be done about my org before then
lol atleast not before perma deathis installed
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 15:57:53 by HermitTheSage »
  • Character Name: Katugsuchi Yamazaki

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: January 07, 2017, 17:17:25 »
What does the "8" mean in the name? The number of days your org has? :)
@misi4444 fckin savage xD
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #1414 on: January 07, 2017, 17:21:30 »
yea sure i didnt know that.
tbh no one here is realistic to say the least, the game isnt out and prestigious member dont mean alot to me and yes organisation dominations are worthless at the moment.
in my opinion
its all about the strength
ans size too
People who think they've already established something are not particular intact with reality cuz all these are post and member counts and its replicable

there is soo much time
and nothing can be done about my org before then
lol atleast not before perma deathis installed

Here's my opinion:
1. Prestigious members are the ones who attract the newcomers to their organisations. So it basically doesn't matter if prestigious members don't mean a thing to you, it's about what they mean to them.

2. Those who say that have established somehing it's of course related to the past, as you say, but their size and their foundation assures them the future. As for the future of Tatsujin 8... this one is unstable. Without some good, valuable members, the new ones will hardly join this organisation.

3. When people said they established something and that they are the rulers around here, they weren't exactly offensive to you but they were rather stating the truth.
Why were they right?
Well, it's simple. Snoopy is running Blackbox, a numerous organisation which has the same structure as your organisation. Katakiuchi, the most numerous rogue organization has more leaders, but Shiv is the main one. Shiv is a friend of Snoopy unlike he is to you, so whenever Kata will need some help, they will call Blackbox and not 8 Tatsujin.
This was an example, but it goes the same way for most of the other organisations. Because, you see, Snoopy is a notorious member around here, people know him, are friends with him so they would rather call a friend like him then a stranger like you. Therefore, Blackbox has influence, and besides them, at the moment, 8 Tatsujin is inexistent.
Blackbox is like a shark, and 8 Tatsuji is like a simple fish. If you want one day to become the shark, you can't do this by simply trying to bite the shark, you will just get eaten yourself. On the other side, if you keep close to his skin, swim close to him, far from his eyes, but close to his mouth. You will eat whatever he eats.

This is the way you should look at the things, and not start kicking a mountain asking him to get out of the way.

That was only my point of view, I am not attacking you and I am not offensive towards you, I am just presenting what I see from my point of view. If you don't care about what I think, tell me and I'll not care to announce you sometime else when you are off the path.

Offline HermitTheSage

« Reply #1415 on: January 07, 2017, 17:48:07 »
I believe the opposite recruiting newcomers are all about recruitment strategies and methods and most importantly his ideology.
you say anyone who has established something its because its related to the past. i believe its of time and that  i am in no short supply
im not offended in anyway, but all i see is ancient orgs with connections. however in my opinion the population will slowly increase before a massive boom appears and when that time come, these member count will look small.

You compare tatsujin 8 with a fish. i pretty much like that.

they say that the koi fish gains strength by swimming against current. it was also said that thousands of years ago there was huge amount of koi fish that shimmered like jewels and swam against the current, one day they arrived at a waterfall. some got discouraged and found it much easier to flow with current but some stayed and tried to leap over it, the demons saw their attempt and laughed and made the waterfall higher. the koi refused to give up. for a long time the koi kept trying fling themselves over the waterfall, until on day a koi made a heroic leap over the it. the god saw this and smiled so he turned it into a shinning golden dragon
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 22:50:11 by HermitTheSage »
  • Character Name: Katugsuchi Yamazaki

Offline KimotoHaikye

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • KimotoHaikye has no influence.
  • Hiyo <3
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Blackbox
« Reply #1416 on: January 07, 2017, 22:24:45 »
I believe the opposite recruiting newcomers are all about recruitment strategies and methods and most importantly his ideology.
you say anyone who has established something it's because its related to the past. I believe its of time and that i am in no short supply
I'm not offended in anyway, but all I see is ancient orgs with connections. however, in my opinion, the population will slowly increase before a massive boom appears and when that time come, these member counts will look small.

You compare tatsujin 8 with a fish. I pretty much like that.

they say that the koi fish gains strength by swimming against the current. it was also said that thousands of years ago there was a huge amount of koi fish that shimmered like jewels and swam against the current, one day they arrived at a waterfall. some got discouraged and found it much easier to flow with current but some stayed and tried leap of the it, the demons saw their attempt and laughed and made the waterfall higher. the koi refused to give up. for a long time, the koi kept trying fling themselves over the waterfall, until on day a koi made a heroic leap over the it. the god saw this and smiled so he turned it into a shinning golden dragon

Ooh, nice, (Thumbs up from me). But if you can link yourself and you org with the Koi fish, why can't I link the org I'm in with its kind of shark. I have more than one, so sit tight ;).
1. The Tiger shark. Not seen as the most logical or smart shark in the ocean but still, this shark leaves nothing swimming in its path, it eats everything while on it's warpath. Much like us at BlackBox.
2. Dakuwaqa, the sea God of Fiji. This shark, or rather God, is now seen as the protector of its reef, or rather it's land, and it protects EVERYTHING within its land.
3. Well, all sharks, this is what I can get from Hawaii's mythological tales. Sharks were seen to be the greatest animal deities and were often called, Aumakua or in our tongue, Guardians.
4. Most people see sharks be hostile, well they, of course, can be, but we do have a sympathetic side. The Org can also be seen to be the shark in the story of Ina and the shark, a Cook Island legend.
5. Lastly, this is more about the parents of this shark, Akheilos. Whose father was Zeus and his mother was Lamia. And it's said that all sharks are descended from this shark.
See, I could go on and on with another 10 mythological stories of sharks, being powerful but decisive.
BlackBox won't step down.
  • Character Name: Kimoto Ennia Roiyaru

Offline taigakun

« Reply #1417 on: January 08, 2017, 00:01:05 »
tbh I didnt even knew that im in Katakuichi LOL
Such devotion

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #1418 on: January 08, 2017, 00:14:22 »
tbh I didnt even knew that im in Katakuichi LOL
Such devotion

Lool right?
Anyways he's out
  • Character Name: Isei

Offline taigakun

« Reply #1419 on: January 08, 2017, 19:13:23 »
Gl with the org Nova. Gl man. Gl. Looks special...
Inb4 Nova meltdown

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #1420 on: January 08, 2017, 20:49:56 »
Inb4 Nova meltdown

Why? He's just wishing him good luck.

Good luck running your oil organisation, Nova.

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: January 08, 2017, 21:06:23 »
Inb4 Nova meltdown

Why? He's just wishing him good luck.

Good luck running your oil organisation, Nova.
I love these kind of jokes xDD
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #1422 on: January 09, 2017, 06:05:55 »
--------- IMPORTANT ---------

Kyuzaki ( @AbeMelbs ) has been BANISHED due personal and really important reasons!
Shame on you, kid!
I don't really know why you'd go as far as saying "Shame on you, kid!", if you know the reasons he left Kamakiri & Snow Chat.
Spoiler: show
If you couldn't understand, I do know the reasons why, and I found your last sentence insulting.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #1423 on: January 09, 2017, 06:28:45 »

Kyuzaki ( @AbeMelbs ) has been BANISHED due personal and really important reasons!
Shame on you, kid!
I don't really know why you'd go as far as saying "Shame on you, kid!", if you know the reasons he left Kamakiri & Snow Chat.
If you couldn't understand, I do know the reasons why, and I found your last sentence insulting.

I completely agree. That's going a bit too far, you shouldn't be allowed to slander someone just because they don't agree with you anymore.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 06:30:50 by StriderOtaku »
  • Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline taigakun

« Reply #1424 on: January 09, 2017, 06:34:25 »

Shame on you, kid!

I completely agree. That's going a bit too far, it shouldn't be allowed to slander someone just because they don't agree with you anymore,
If you truly knew what happened then saying "shame on you kid" is the nicest way to send him off. Stop fucking over reacting @Tsunayoshi @StriderOtaku
He didnt fucking abuse the dude or threaten him so just keep quiet.

And Strider, if you think saying "shame on you" can be classified as fucking slandering then I can see you don not know how to properly use that word
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 06:39:28 by taigakun »