Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 63878
Latest: Marinamog
New This Month: 3971
New This Week: 33
New Today: 12
Stats
Total Posts: 73447
Total Topics: 20412
Most Online Today: 998
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 743
Total: 747
Victornph
Google (3)

Author Topic: General discussion  (Read 514089 times)

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
Re: General discussion
« Reply #1635 on: May 17, 2017, 21:56:16 »
Remove
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 19:28:44 by Snoopy »
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline taigakun

« Reply #1636 on: May 20, 2017, 08:58:43 »
HI ! Testing !  :D
I do hope that you understand that you cannot just take a clan and organization as your own without even applying. Since you're new i assume you don't really understand how things work here. You'll have to read read up upon the clan/org you like and then use their application format to apply to them. So remove Himitsu and Rogu from your bio and do this the correct way. @Dugolin1
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 09:06:34 by taigakun »

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #1637 on: June 14, 2017, 22:03:01 »
And yeah Im not a professional writer and I dont attempt or strive to be one. I am required to give a backstory and thats what I've done.. I dont care much how people think about the story or how its layed out because that isnt the important factor to me... I understand its not perfect but thank you for the input.
Whoa..
I almost cut myself on that edge.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 22:05:51 by StriderOtaku »
  • Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline DarthTyrael

• Hidden Dust Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • DarthTyrael has no influence.
  • I try to assist wherever I can.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #1638 on: June 14, 2017, 22:38:40 »
Whoa..
I almost cut myself on that edge.

Did someone say    EDGE   ?

« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 22:43:17 by DarthTyrael »

"A village without a Kage is lost for some time, but a Kage without a village is lost forever"

Join Hidden Dust's Discord server!

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #1639 on: July 02, 2017, 14:39:28 »
@StriderOtaku
I have somthing to say about that last post on the sheep thread and I'm not sure why they locked it because it's somthing important to the naruto fan community here!!

Your right we are all here because we want to play a naruto MMORPG!!!

But the reason we want could be for completely different reasons! One of the things that made naruto great was that it was not just dbz pointless fighting good vs evil! It had complex theams such as the meaning of friendship, world peace, even religious elements! Some of us like these subjects there not out of place in a forum about a naruto game and asking people there opinion on them is not out of place either.

If you don't like these subjects In naruto then don't participate in the discussion. But to say they don't belong here is not true!
I'm sorry if these subjects make some uncomfortable and I won't bring it up again.

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #1640 on: July 02, 2017, 14:59:03 »

@NinjaMirage The reason it was locked is because it would've turned into another flame war, simply because no one can take criticism, or would like to admit "defeat".

Certain threads are questionable whether they should be on this forum.
Yes we have a "General discussion" board, but keep in mind that this forum has a certain audience (people who enjoy Naruto and want to play a game), so not everyone may take as kindly to threads of stuff they're not interested in.
And to say "They're not forced to click on it", they are forced to see it every time they visit this forum, both on the "Recent posts", and when they're browsing other threads.

I'm not saying who is right or wrong, but this entire discussion shouldn't even have to be here.

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #1641 on: July 02, 2017, 16:10:20 »

@NinjaMirage The reason it was locked is because it would've turned into another flame war, simply because no one can take criticism, or would like to admit "defeat".

Yes we have a "General discussion" board, but keep in mind that this forum has a certain audience (people who enjoy Naruto and want to play a game), so not everyone may take as kindly to threads of stuff they're not interested in.
And to say "They're not forced to click on it", they are forced to see it every time they visit this forum, both on the "Recent posts", and when they're browsing other threads.

I'm not saying who is right or wrong, but this entire discussion shouldn't even have to be here.

This and the very true fact that the fucking titles are clickbait as fuck like "Curious" like shit, yeah "Don't click on it if you don't like it." well sorry buddy but "Curious" is going to attract anyone's attention when it is vague as fuck.

And to even connect "The meaning to life" with "Naruto MMO" is fucking moronic. They are too different subjects and personally should never be put on the same forum the way it has been lately because obviously it is too deep of a subject to be splattered on a game forum and anyone would agree on that. It's a downer and nothing more. Same with religious posts. I am a Christian (As I am sure many are aware by now with the amount of times I have had to clarify it as of lately.) yet you don't see me getting involved in those posts, why? because this is not the place to discuss it. Be respectful of the entire community before bringing such subjects up. And for the love of everything humane @NinjaMirage stop abusing the use of exclamation marks like you are constantly yelling every other line you write.
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #1642 on: July 02, 2017, 16:38:20 »
I'm with you all the way on the click bate topic titles, but the curious thread is totally applicable to the forum and game and is not even an example of a "deep" topic.

As for the deeper meaning in  naruto, of it went  over your head, and you don't see that there are real life theams littered throughout the anima, then you need to watch it again.

I'm not saying you can find any real awnser in the anima but it's one of the reasons people are fans of it. And the fans are the reason this game is being made.

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #1643 on: July 02, 2017, 21:04:49 »

This and the very true fact that the fucking titles are clickbait as fuck like "Curious" like shit, yeah "Don't click on it if you don't like it." well sorry buddy but "Curious" is going to attract anyone's attention when it is vague as fuck.

And to even connect "The meaning to life" with "Naruto MMO" is fucking moronic. They are too different subjects and personally should never be put on the same forum the way it has been lately because obviously it is too deep of a subject to be splattered on a game forum and anyone would agree on that. It's a downer and nothing more. Same with religious posts. I am a Christian (As I am sure many are aware by now with the amount of times I have had to clarify it as of lately.) yet you don't see me getting involved in those posts, why? because this is not the place to discuss it. Be respectful of the entire community before bringing such subjects up. And for the love of everything humane @NinjaMirage stop abusing the use of exclamation marks like you are constantly yelling every other line you write.
Pretty sure with this, we should've ended this case. I won't involve myself in this particular discussion any longer, it isn't like anyone's opinions are going to change here, they never do.
  • Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #1644 on: November 07, 2017, 17:11:06 »
Mars was at least half of the Org. How long has it been anyways?

Also, George told me he was banned cause he thought he was funny...

I'm sure someone else will get banned sooner or later. So, who you replacing him with then?

You have a lot of people that want/wanted to join from the looks of things

Why such a douche today ? And how is Mars half of the org ? George was banned cuz he broke some rules from the org, we still love the guy ( well I do ) and he is still part of the org. Mars is just banned from SLO which he won't be for long, and plus there are not any worthy/active members to join Yurei at this time.

Offline RyRy

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • RyRy has no influence.
  • Nan
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #1645 on: November 07, 2017, 17:18:42 »

I'm sure someone else will get banned sooner or later. So, who you replacing him with then?

Why such a douche today ? And how is Mars half of the org ? George was banned cuz he broke some rules from the org, we still love the guy ( well I do ) and he is still part of the org. Mars is just banned from SLO which he won't be for long, and plus there are not any worthy/active members to join Yurei at this time.
George isn't banned is he? He told me he wasn't earlier when i asked him again
And i was bored, nothings been happening so i was trying to make incentive for some of the older people who wanted to be part of this org to get involved again.
Didnt mean for it to come off douchey </3 And yeah i was just exaggerating when i said half btw

My final form

Biggest Shidori on SLO
Shout out to CaioDarT and Rapho for the character image!

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #1646 on: November 07, 2017, 17:28:18 »

And i was bored, nothings been happening so i was trying to make incentive for some of the older people who wanted to be part of this org to get involved again.
Didnt mean for it to come off douchey </3 And yeah i was just exaggerating when i said half btw

Tbh a lil drama is ok since the forum is inactive af... So I get you dude, but who would you scout in an "elite" org at this time ? Manuster ? ( I don't mean it as an insult Manu its just you're the only active guy in the forums, and you kinda spam all the time... and you're not serious most of the time ) The New Gens ?

Offline RyRy

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • RyRy has no influence.
  • Nan
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #1647 on: November 07, 2017, 17:30:01 »

Tbh a lil drama is ok since the forum is inactive af... So I get you dude, but who would you scout in an "elite" org at this time ? Manuster ? ( I don't mean it as an insult Manu its just you're the only active guy in the forums, and you kinda spam all the time... and you're not serious most of the time ) The New Gens ?
There's gotta be someone that wants to join that is fit to be in the org... just have to look for that someone

My final form

Biggest Shidori on SLO
Shout out to CaioDarT and Rapho for the character image!

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #1648 on: November 08, 2017, 23:37:50 »
Because this game has that kind of potential.

That sounded so fucking sarcastic xDDD.

Offline adithya

« Reply #1649 on: November 10, 2017, 13:02:42 »

oshit

@NinjaMirage I think they found out :o