Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 63874
Latest: Ponaldbiz
New This Month: 3967
New This Week: 29
New Today: 12
Stats
Total Posts: 73432
Total Topics: 20398
Most Online Today: 998
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 956
Total: 966
Andreaseqp
Google (AdSense) (5)
Google (4)

Author Topic: Taiga Himitsu  (Read 23199 times)

Offline taigakun

Taiga Himitsu
« on: March 21, 2016, 12:34:12 »

Name: Taiga Himitsu
Height: 179 cm
Weight: ??
Hairstyle: Unknown... he is always wearing a hoodie
Facial hair: none
Hair color: white
Eye color: He suffers from hectochromia, with the left eye being dark brown and the right eye being yellow.
Blood type: Unknown
Primary chakra nature[/b]: Lightning
Hidden Village: Hidden Thunder
Clan: Himitsu clan
Oraganisation: Heathen
Good or evil at heart?: He is neither good nor evil at heart... he is pure

Description of the character's personality: Taiga suffers from Dissociative identity disorder a.k.a Mutliple personality disorder(shall be explained why later on). 1st personality; Here, he is a ruthless somewhat psychopath who shows no mercy at executing a person and can be seen as a cold blooded sadist who shows no sympathy towards other people. 2nd personality; A somewhat opposite of the first personality, a person that can risk his life on what he belives is right or just, and  shows kindness and compassion to only the people closest to him. And then the 3rd personality, which is the most dominant out of the three, which is pretty much a mixture of the other two personalities but in a balanced way. But the similarity between the 3 personalities, is that they are willing to lay down their lives for the cause of the Heathen army.

Description of the character's history: And here we have the leader of the Heathen army, Taiga Himitsu. Being the only child of two well respected people in the Himitsu clan and Kaminarigakure at large, Taiga was brought up feeling like he had to live up to his parent's expectations. And because of that, at the age of 4 when he could properly walk and talk, he spent the most of his time training. he mastered kenjutsu at a very early age and was above average at everything else(except genjustu). at the age of 5, he started taking a tactical approach. Like a puppet master, he was able to control the output of a battle, always thinking ahead of the opponent.
One night, while he was sitting with  his parents at the dining table, celebrating his entrance into the academy, 5 men broke into their house and held them captive. they tied his parents and pinned him down, to watch as they slowly slit the throat of his mother. They then proceeded to drive kunai through his father's heart, and then left him to die slowly. Taiga being 6 years old at that time, could not handle the physiological pain of seeing both your parents being ruthlessly killed in front of his eyes. From that day on, he felt as if a new person was born within him. A person born out of the horrors he had seen. A person born out of this ruined and war filled world.  The captives then went on to take Taiga with them to a secret location. There, Taiga was tortured for a very long time.
Day by day, as Taiga sat chained to the chair, feeling as the water from the ceiling above dripped on his hair every 3 seconds, even he knew.... that he was losing his sanity. During the day he was tortured with different weapons and materials, and at night he could almost hear himself screaming from all the nightmares he had. While he was there, the one thought going through his head was "someone will save me." "someone is coming for me". "Dad isn't really dead, he is coming for me." That was the only way he could hold on to the little bit of sanity he had left. But soon it became clear to him... No one was coming.
During his time as a prisoner, he felt at times he became a whole other person, with completely different thoughts than what he usually had, thinking about how he would slowly and painfully kill the people who held him captive. Other times he would think about his family and how dearly he held them to his heart. He had no idea who he was. He was losing himself. During his time there he became somewhat used to the pain he felt. Almost like he didn't feel pain at all. He found out when two guards were talking that the people holding him captive where enemies of his father. "why me?" he usually thought. "kill or be killed isn't it. So this is what our world is.""i am not going to die here, i'm not going to be killed.I am going to kill them myself. I am going to show them what pain truly means."
Taiga, being the tactician that he is, was able to lure one of the guards to himself, where he strangled him with the chains he had around his hands. he then took the keys from the guards body and uncuffed himself. He then picked up the katana they used to torture him at times, and went on a killing spree, killing without mercy who ever he saw. That day about 3 well trained shinobi residing in the hideout were ruthlessly killed by a young boy with a katana. At the age of 9, three years after he was captured he managed to escape and find his back. He never returned back to the village. he traveled the world, killing ruthlessly, the people who stood in his way. One day during his travels, he came across an old cave, which was the resting place of the stone tablet of an ancient organisation. Heathen. At the age of 15, he recreated this organisation, and recruiting those he belived he could trust(to an extent).  He then went to live by a saying. A saying which every single Heathen member knows by heart. The strongest survive and the weak perish.
 No one knows the goal of this Heathen leader. He saves those he deems worthy and kills whoever stands in his way. He is both a guardian angel and the devil himself
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 08:02:52 by taigakun »

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: Taiga Himistu
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 13:08:41 »
Very interesting, kinda overpowered though (the whole massacre, great tactician etc.
The whole torturing / Going psychopath reminded me of Tokyo Ghoul.

I was curious as to who the parents could've been, as they were the most respected in Himitsu.
At first I thought it would've been Lubez & Esteez, but that's impossible as you're an only child.
Anyways well done Taiga, had fun reading that ^.^

Offline taigakun

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 13:23:35 »
Very interesting, kinda overpowered though (the whole massacre, great tactician etc.
The whole torturing / Going psychopath reminded me of Tokyo Ghoul.

I was curious as to who the parents could've been, as they were the most respected in Himitsu.
At first I thought it would've been Lubez & Esteez, but that's impossible as you're an only child.
Anyways well done Taiga, had fun reading that ^.^
Thanks Nova, i'll explain the part about his parents a little bit more later, and probably reduce the amount of people that were in the hideout:3

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2016, 17:56:17 »
Sweet stuff Taiga, I'm  disappointed that you're not in my clan but really cool character
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2016, 18:01:24 »
Overall great character.
10/10 bananas
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline taigakun

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2016, 18:45:57 »
Sweet stuff Taiga, I'm  disappointed that you're not in my clan but really cool character

Overall great character.
10/10 bananas

haha thanks guys <3

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2016, 19:52:45 »
good jop,look's gr8 xp
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline taigakun

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2016, 23:04:07 »
Updated the character backstory and added a character picture too
(Huge thanks to Rapho for drawing the character, you are amazing man)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 00:43:05 by taigakun »

Offline Rapho

Re: Taiga Himitsu
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2016, 23:12:55 »
Updated the character backstory and added a character picture too
(Huge thanks to Rapho, you are amazing man)

I'm glad I could help :)
Good job on the backstory!

Offline taigakun

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2016, 23:21:26 »
I'm glad I could help :)
Good job on the backstory!
Thanks man

Offline Kings_Head

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2016, 23:49:29 »
really nice char i like the mix of Good and Bad personalities very interesting good work on the history overall the whole thing was really good, also who drew your character
Nobleblood Leader for the Great Kirishima Clan
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?"

Offline taigakun

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2016, 00:42:28 »
really nice char i like the mix of Good and Bad personalities very interesting good work on the history overall the whole thing was really good, also who drew your character
Thanks alot man and RaphoZentel helped me draw the char haha wrote it a few comments agoxp

Offline Kings_Head

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2016, 04:57:13 »

Thanks alot man and RaphoZentel helped me draw the char haha wrote it a few comments agoxp
oh lol i didn't read the comments xD yeah he's helping me out to, dude's good at what he does
Nobleblood Leader for the Great Kirishima Clan
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?"

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2016, 07:14:39 »
Holy Sh*t , didn't read the baclstory but that drawing is 'AWESOME'
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu