Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64066
Latest: travemunc
New This Month: 4159
New This Week: 125
New Today: 25
Stats
Total Posts: 73914
Total Topics: 20765
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 705
Total: 712
Google (7)

Author Topic: SLO Arena Battle #10 - Kuria Kaiyo (Mars) vs Konohuro Kirishima  (Read 7761 times)

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
SLO Arena Battle #10 - @Mars vs @Konohuro

Mars
Spoiler: show
Character Name: Kuria

Ninja Stats: 150 Points Available

Ninjutsu: 50/100
Taijutsu: 100/100
Genjutsu: 0/100

Advanced Ninja Stats: Pick One

Senjutsu

Physical Stats: 225 Points Available

Health: 50/100
Stamina: 50/100
Speed: 75/100
Strength: 50/100

Chakra Related Stats: 150 Points Available

Chakra Levels: 50/100
Hand Seals: 50/100
Chakra Efficiency: 50/100

Extraneous Skills: 150 Points Available

Bukijutsu: 100/100
Kenjutsu: 0/100
Summoning: 50/100

Chakra Natures: Pick Two

Wind
Water

Leftover Points: 0

Chance to receive a Chakra Combination: 0%

Konohuro
Character Template:

Character Name: Konohuro Kirishima

Ninja Stats: 150 Points Available

Ninjutsu: 10/100
Taijutsu: 80/100 (I don't know how this works, but this is more for kenjutsu[sword fight] rather than tai. He will only use tai when necessary, ex: when he gets disarmed or during a pary- when his sword is "busy"- he may perform a side kick or something like this. If I would split this points (80) between taijutsu and kenjutsu it would be 20 for tai and 60 for ken)
Genjutsu: 60/100

Advanced Ninja Stats: Pick One

Kinjutsu (related to forbidden genjutsu techniques)

Physical Stats: 225 Points Available

Health: 98/100
Stamina: 40/100
Speed: 70/100
Strength: 27/100

Chakra Related Stats: 150 Points Available

Chakra Levels: 75/100
Hand Seals: 30/100
Chakra Efficiency: 45/100

Extraneous Skills: 150 Points Available

Bukijutsu: (45 before) 10/100
Kenjutsu: 100/100
Summoning: (5 before) 40/100 (he has a summon tattoo on his wrist, like Sasgay does. He will summon at times shuriken or kunais during the fight and throw them in combos with genjutsu techniques in order to incapacitate the enemy. If you consider that 5 points are not enough for such summons, please add the remaining amount required from bukijutsu)

Chakra Natures: Pick Two

1. Wind (as he doesn't have too many points on ninjutsu because he just doesn't train on this branch too much, he will be able to use only wind release, and only in desperate times for defense.)
2. Fire

Leftover Points: 0

Chance to receive a Chakra Combination: 0%

Additional info:
1) He will use a long, light katana ("okatana") which is tied to his hand through a 1 meter long rope.
2) He will be like a samurai who will use genjutsu to obtain a clean, deadly death. He may use shuriken's and kunai's at times in strategies.
He is rather the strategic fighter, develops a well done plan and makes the preparation during the fight without letting the enemy deduct the purpose behind his actions that may seem at times, useless.
3) He is a close combat fighter. He uses shurikens in mid-range and wind jutsu techniques at long distance, not with the intention to hit hard the enemy but only to force them to defend so he can advance into mid/close range.

http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php/topic,1660.0.html

Konohuro Kirishima, a famous clansman of the aforementioned, was sitting in a bar in the Hidden Hill enjoying himself - when to his dismay; the ANBU appeared next to him.

“What do the kage’s dogs have to do with me?” He asked as he slowly creeped his right hand towards the other, where he concealed his Okatana.
 “It would be wise of you to not draw that, we’re only here to carry a message from the Kage” the mysterious man to the left put his hands on the table to show that he was not planning an ambush with weapons.

“The Kage asks that you follow us outside of the bar to his office, since he is busy with work, and well, he’s not allowed into the bar; we’ll be waiting outside.” The two ANBU agents disappeared.

The Kage, huh? What could he want with me? Does he perhaps know why I’m here?” Konohuro thought as he got up and started to walk towards the exit, “I won’t be getting much info if the Kage catches wind of me, seems I’ll have to act a bit.

The ANBU don’t roam around on the streets, so Konohuro had to go to the Kage building on his own, but he could feel someone watching him, and the building wasn’t too hard to find, seeing as it was the biggest one in the whole village, he quickly dashed to the entrance, and up the stairs, one he had it in his sights.

He decided he should knock on the door, since just busting in would not fit a noble of his stature, however the door was already ajar, “Perhaps someone forgot to close it?”, Konohuro knocked on the door anyway, and waited for a response.

But there wasn’t any, so he decided to peek in, “I’m sorry, am I interrupting something?” he said as he slowly walked in the door, but there was no one there. “Hmm? Perhaps he went to the bathroo-” Konohuro was interrupted by a short assailant, who quickly burst in through the doors and hit his neck.

POOF

“Shit, a shadow clone huh?” the man said as the smoke cleared. “Not quite what I was expecting when your servants said you wanted to chat” he was surprised by a voice behind him, which belonged to none other than Konohuro, who was leaning on the wall next to the entrance to the Kage’s office.

“I suppose we’re doing this the hard way then, Kage-sama?” Konohuro unsheated his sword, and opened his right eye. “Tch, I should’ve expected you to be prepared” Mars expressed his annoyance in his tone of speech, “I’m afraid that’s what happens when you lack actual battle experience, no matter how strong you are.” he walked into the office once again, this time holding his Okatana up in a defensive stance, while Mars took out a kunai in one hand

Konohuro was the first to attack, he spun around and put all of his strength into a huge swing towards Mars’ unarmed side, trying to use his range to his advantage, but Mars was faster than he expected, but not fast enough that he couldn’t follow, and thus he saw the kick coming towards him, it still caught him off guard since he redirected his sword’s momentum downwards to try and slice off his foot, only to have his sword be interrupted by a hard object on top of his leg, “Leg weights, perhaps? Classic Taijutsu addict...” Konohuro thought as he backed off.

“Want to take this outside? The roof should provide enough room for the both of us to go all out.” Konohuro asked the young Kage, “Race you there!” Mars said as he rushed out the office. “Hmph, I suppose I’ll take my time then” Konohuro said as he casually walked out of the entrance, where the doors had once been hinged, but now lay on the floor.

Mars used the time he got to his advantage, having set up various clones and hiding them, so that he could ambush Konohuro, who had just walked up the stairs as the last of Mars’ clones finished hiding, and Mars himself was standing right in the middle of the roof, “You sure took long, are you tired already?” Mars said, but a second later he saw Konohuro running towards him with his sword in a thrusting position, “Enough talk, let’s get serious.” he said as he closed in rapidly on Mars, “Is he thinking of stabbing me with a katana? That’s… stupid.” keeping his kunai up and running towards Konohuro, as his shadow clones jumped out all at once to outnumber him.

Konohuro just had to land one hit on all the shadow clones, however, when it’s 11 opponents you’re up against, it’s not really to focus on all of them at once, especially with one eye, thus he decided to close his right eye and rely on his other senses, chakra sensing, hearing etc.

He swung and cleared his right side, then he ducked and stuck out his leg as his momentum carried him and caused 4 clones to fall down, he then quickly stood up and blocked the kunai of the 2 other opponents, one of which was the original Mars, with his O-Katana.

Mars took this opportunity to deliver a powerful kick right to Konohuro’s stomach, who stepped out of Mars’ way and stabbed the shadow clone that was left standing, then jumping to dodge the lowkick from Mars and threw kunai to finish off the 4 clones that were still getting up from their fall

Mars decided to step back, “He’s really skilled with that sword, but he’s also good at taijutsu, I suppose I’ll have to stop holding my speed back.” he took off the weights he had been wearing on his leg, hand and waist.

“Oh, fina-” Mars didn’t give Konohuro time to finish as he disappeared, only to appear 10 centimeters from Konohuro’s face, driving his fist into Konohuro’s stomach, “Shit! That hurt!”, but Konohuro regained his composure quickly and pushed Mars away, as Mars quickly spun around and swung the kunai’s tip towards Kono’s skull, who blocked Mars’ left hand with his right.

Mars spun the kunai in his hand so that the tip would be facing him, instead of Kono, then pointed the kunai towards Kono’s right eye, while driving his hand along Kono’s.
Konohuro blocked the kunai with his sword, but Mars grabbed his arm and used it as a leverage to pull Kono in for a roundhouse kick, Konohuro tried to block the kick with the flat of his sword, but was still pushed back by the force of the kick.

Konohuro was quick to recover, as he jumped forward and slashed downwards, which Mars dodged by stepping to his left, but Kono caught Mars off guard with a spin kick to his face.
“Hey, that hurt!” Mars sounded angry.

“Well, then you’re free to hurt me” Konohuro replied, “I can’t keep this up any longer, I’ll have to depend on genjutsu now”. “Oh, I will” Mars quickly cast handseals to Suiton: Suiryudan No Jutsu, and smashed his hands down on the ground to create a Water Dragon.

The Water Dragon was heading towards Konohuro quickly, and so was Mars, Konohuro cast Wind Bullet jutsu to disrupt the water dragon, as he couldn’t risk running away from the dragon and using any of the little stamina he had left, he stood there and waited for Mars to get close.

He used his O-Katana to feint a right swing, but grabbed Mars’ right wrist with his right hand, after dropping his katana, and punched Mars’ stomach and ribs with his elbow with all the strength he could muster, he then quickly threw Mars down, who landed on his back. Kono picked up his blade.

“I’ve had enough!” Mars activated 4 inner gates and in an instant started kicking Konohuro so fast that Kono had no time to react, and was violently thrown to the ground. “Get up!” Mars shouted angrily.

Konohuro did get up, but then Mars couldn’t find him, he was… gone.

Mars felt a sharp pain in his chest, like something had stabbed him. He looked down to see his chest all bloody, and a long O-Katana sticking out of the wound. “W-When...did you…stab me?” Mars asked, speaking each word with a great deal of pain. “I put you in a genjutsu when I held your wrist” He replied “Unfortunately for you, you didn’t notice it”. “Huh, so...this is how I die? I can already imagine the headlines.” He said slowly

Mars suddenly started remembering events from a month ago. He was walking around in his village, only to have a poster stroke his curiosity, it read “Arena” in big, bold words at the top, while the rest of the poster had smaller text written over it “Do You Crave A Challenge? Is Daily Life Just Too Boring?” Mars knew that this was gonna be just what he was looking for, so he continued reading “Then Apply For Our Arena Project! We Pick Contestants From All Over The 12 Villages, Rogue or Village Shinobi, It Doesn’t Matter! This Is Your Chance For An All Out (Legal) Fight To The Death!” He was hesitant at first, mainly because it was open to both rogue and village shinobi, and that it was a fight to the death, but then he thought “I mean, how bad could it be?” and he headed for the registration office. The officers were surprised to have the Kage, but they calmed down after a bit.

Mars was regretting the decision he made that day “I’m sorry Remi, seems like I won’t be able to make it to that Kage summit after all.” he laughed silently.

Mars seemed to have relaxed from his previous, angry mood. “Well, I suppose I should’ve gone all out when I had the chance.” Mars said as he looked into the sky and exhaled one last time.

“Rest in Peace.” Konohuro slid his katana out of Mars’ chest and lay him down on the ground, closing his eyelids with his hand. “I didn’t expect to have to kill a kid today, but I suppose my job comes with risks and surprises.” He thought as he vanished from the roof.

Konohuro Wins!

-Written by Shivraj, edits by Snoopy and America
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 15:11:06 by Shivraj »

• Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
Re: SLO Arena Battle #10 - Kuria Kaiyo (Mars) vs Konohuro Kirishima
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 16:15:46 »
Amazing. I guess the fact that Mars is just un-experienced is the reason he lost.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 16:19:43 »
Amazing. I guess the fact that Mars is just un-experienced is the reason he lost.
He has 0 genjutsu, not to mention, I don't think Mars goes all out from the start, thus I didn't get him to open his gates too soon, since Kono wasn't overpowering him, he was fighting at the same level-ish, with Mars getting some hits in. Kono landed a hit on him, which made him angry, and he released 4 gates :) (you know what happens after that)
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Diamond Lee has no influence.
  • Taijutsu User- Combat Team member of Heathen
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 16:59:02 »
Great fight! Nice long read!
my predictions: kazuki beats kai, while meanwhile ken beats sanji. Kamiko then beats Kazuki, and Kono beats Ken. The finals, Kamiko vs Kono. Winner, Kamiko. Lol I bet these predictions are wrong in every singe fight lol
Let the power of youth wash over you and fill you with strength!

-lethal dankness

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2016, 17:06:59 »
It's nice. Though, I would've thought a Kage would put up more of a fight.
  • Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2016, 17:12:18 »
The kage is at the age of 12. He specializes in TaiJutsu, 0 points in Genjutsu.

• Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2016, 17:18:58 »
The kage is at the age of 12. He specializes in TaiJutsu, 0 points in Genjutsu.

12 yrs? wtf. Now i can totally see him getting beaten with his inexperience all..

Offline frzuh

• Genin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • frzuh has no influence.
  • Just hangin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2016, 17:19:41 »
R.I.P
  • Character Name: Mitsuki
FRZUH

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Diamond Lee has no influence.
  • Taijutsu User- Combat Team member of Heathen
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2016, 18:00:00 »
I'm glad genjutsu will be balanxed/nerfed in the arena 2.0, cuz in this arena, it's brok3n af (like zed)
Let the power of youth wash over you and fill you with strength!

-lethal dankness

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2016, 18:04:17 »
I really have expected a different outcome.
If you are going to consider the actual kages as kages in this contest, I think they should have a bit of advantage, a kage level skills. For e.g. even if Mars didn't put any genjutsu points in his character, a kage would still see through some basic genjutsus.

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2016, 19:04:42 »
I really have expected a different outcome.
If you are going to consider the actual kages as kages in this contest, I think they should have a bit of advantage, a kage level skills. For e.g. even if Mars didn't put any genjutsu points in his character, a kage would still see through some basic genjutsus.
thats what i thought..they say he's just 12 but he's still a kage tho.To be a kage at 12 you have got to be the definition of prodigious.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 19:08:32 by StriderOtaku »

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2016, 20:06:55 »
nice jop guys,i enjoy reading that was good!!
rip mars,i was hoping to battle u if i win ken.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2016, 22:32:14 »
You don't get the title kage without atleast having some basic experience, and even then Kages won't die that easily just because of a silly genjutsu. (I take it Mars his age is just a troll)

#Rant (On-topic, great read!)
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2016, 23:12:03 »
@Shivraj    do one for me mein
  • Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2016, 23:26:52 »
@Shivraj    do one for me mein
That's impossible to happen at this time because the entries for the battle arena closed down a long time ago (before you came on the forum). If you wish to partake, you need to make an entry in the 2.0 Arena that will come in the future.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you