Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64079
Latest: zanedrippy
New This Month: 4172
New This Week: 138
New Today: 25
Stats
Total Posts: 73945
Total Topics: 20793
Most Online Today: 1675
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1599
Total: 1609
zanedrippy
Google (AdSense)
Google (7)
Baidu

Author Topic: Merry Christmas (Hey you there)  (Read 2495 times)

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
Merry Christmas (Hey you there)
« on: December 26, 2016, 01:24:36 »
Merry Christmas guys! to everyone, even though my family stopped celebrating christmas I'm curious on how your christmas days went and wonder what you guys got :P

I woke up this morning to my mother taking away my phoneso my friends are gonna be mad that I didn't text them the christmas texts and stuff but ill clear that up

Anyways after waking up I stayed home and at 2:30, I started watchign a thriller Christmas Day game, Warriors vs Cavs, I rooted for the Cavs obviously and the game had me sad, angry and excitededly jumping up and down at the outcome, @Snoopy you should watch that one, I ignored all the other games and was thinkign about going out to a movie

but yeah thats about it for my day, how was yours? :) FEEL FREE TO INCLUDE PICS OF UR GIFTS!!! :P

• Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Offline LethalDarkness4

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • LethalDarkness4 has no influence.
  • Tsunagami Co-Leader
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsunagami Clan
  • Organization: Roguhanta
Re: Merry Christmas (Hey you there)
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 01:47:44 »
Merry Christmas guys! to everyone, even though my family stopped celebrating christmas I'm curious on how your christmas days went and wonder what you guys got :P

I woke up this morning to my mother taking away my phoneso my friends are gonna be mad that I didn't text them the christmas texts and stuff but ill clear that up

Anyways after waking up I stayed home and at 2:30, I started watchign a thriller Christmas Day game, Warriors vs Cavs, I rooted for the Cavs obviously and the game had me sad, angry and excitededly jumping up and down at the outcome, @Snoopy you should watch that one, I ignored all the other games and was thinkign about going out to a movie

but yeah thats about it for my day, how was yours? :) FEEL FREE TO INCLUDE PICS OF UR GIFTS!!! :P

Got a mechanical keyboard, Corsair Strafe RGB and it's pretty lit tbh (pun unintended)
  • Character Name: Kensei Tsunagami

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 05:40:39 »

Got a mechanical keyboard, Corsair Strafe RGB and it's pretty lit tbh (pun unintended)
had to look it up to understand the pun but :) looks pretty cool, the way the buttons light up and stuff
  • Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Offline taigakun

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 07:31:20 »
I was in bed all christmas hahah but hope the rest of you had a good one

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2016, 09:24:44 »
I'm in my ancestral home (idk what else should I call it)
Was invited to a dinner by some Christian neighbors but I was too busy reading clan history ... forgot the dinner but they were soo sweet and sent my share of food to my home.
That's all
Merry Christmas
:)

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2016, 10:40:14 »
I was pretty sick on Christmas day so I didn't do much besides sleep. Hope everyone else had fun tho
Merry Christmas :)
  • Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2016, 11:51:17 »
Christmas isn't much of a special day for me or my family, and we get our presents early. Essentially we can pick what we want during the months of September - December and it would count towards our Christmas presents.

The Cavs vs Warriors game was amazing. James went ham... performed a dunk, then ran away the way back to the other side of the court to perform a block. He's truly a monster.
Regardless, both sides played well to end if off at 108-109 for the Cavs.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you