Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64067
Latest: Miltonhic
New This Month: 4160
New This Week: 126
New Today: 26
Stats
Total Posts: 73918
Total Topics: 20766
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 636
Total: 646
Miltonhic
Google (9)

Author Topic: Offline Practice mode.  (Read 5248 times)

Offline TemiHyung

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • TemiHyung has no influence.
  • Bow Down To The Hidden Thunder
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hidden Thunder
  • Organization: Roguhanta
Offline Practice mode.
« on: June 23, 2017, 18:37:19 »
As you all have probably noticed the server is starting to go down more often. Players are starting to get impatient when it comes to the server being back up. Luckily TemiHyung is here with his daily suggestion. OFFLINE PRACTICE MODE. Here's what I'm thinking. When the server is down or even when players don't feel like going online, there should be an offline practice mode where players can either practice getting the hand of jutsus and aim or they can just fight some bots. This would not only keep players interested but it would also help them hone their battle skills. I have more to say to adapt to this. But I wanna here what you guys think about it. @Vreg

• Character Name: TemiHyung

Offline XSIlentX

• Academy Student Poster
  • XSIlentX has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Offline Practice mode.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 19:17:30 »
That Would Be realy great to have that.
  • Character Name: XSilentX

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 20:29:40 »
I suggested something similar for the final game as well.
specifically tailored to Training while away from your desktop.

The idea was to leave your player in a training area and to be able
to play that mini game on a moble device and gain the training when you
log back in to the game on the device it is installed on.

Offline Suroshi

• Chunin Poster
  • Suroshi has no influence.
  • 𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋...𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗝𝗔
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 06:25:21 »
I like the idea for offline mode that would be a possible solution for when the server is down. However I dont like the idea of a mobile venison for practice the game uses keyboard and mouse controls wouldn't make much since on mobile.
  • Character Name: Suroshi

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2017, 12:09:04 »
I like the idea for offline mode that would be a possible solution for when the server is down. However I dont like the idea of a mobile venison for practice the game uses keyboard and mouse controls wouldn't make much since on mobile.

The mini games were an idea of training skills like chakra control,intelligence, stamina, exc. I'm not suggesting a moble version of the full game. But training these skills is how you will get stronger. If your not able to log in to the full game for a long time, your never going to be able to build up your characters stats.
Being able to play these mini games mobile would allow you to train on the run. And play missions and farm when your actually able to log in the game.

Offline taigakun

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2017, 14:59:42 »
I could possibly see an offline game mode happening but if it were to happen, it will come out after the full game and won't really be a priority imo. It would be more for like running around and practicing on justu while the game is getting patched or updated.

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2017, 05:01:00 »
Pretty sure someone had suggested it a while ago.
Anyways , offline mode as of now seems irrelevant for practice.
imo most of the skilled players will be better than the bots, in all the multiplayer games I have played (which have a single player mode) I have noticed it.
Second reason is that the game is already building at a very SLOw pace, adding offline mode would further slow down the development.
wouldn't it be better having a more developed game than just some half baked offline mode?
I'm against this idea.

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2017, 07:04:59 »
Pretty sure someone had suggested it a while ago.
Anyways , offline mode as of now seems irrelevant for practice.
imo most of the skilled players will be better than the bots, in all the multiplayer games I have played (which have a single player mode) I have noticed it.
Second reason is that the game is already building at a very SLOw pace, adding offline mode would further slow down the development.
wouldn't it be better having a more developed game than just some half baked offline mode?
I'm against this idea.
I agree with Nyshn, I don't think an offline mode is a completely bad idea for getting started and perhaps building individual game skill and rythm for newbies but eventually it will become quite useless because most actual players will be more creative and better skilled than the AIs you play against offline.
Also, the fact that the game seems to be a handful for the devs already, I mean, this would just slow things down further.
We're anticipating a 2020-ish release, let's not give them more cause to delay :p
  • Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline Suroshi

• Chunin Poster
  • Suroshi has no influence.
  • 𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋...𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗝𝗔
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2017, 05:00:37 »
The servers dont stay down for long they are normally fixed with in 24 hours.. Besides I play the game alot and no one is online with me that allowed me  to learn my controls and settings after watching and losing against experienced players I am now pretty good at it..Also after I really think about an offline mode I wouldnt want more people in practice mode than online.
  • Character Name: Suroshi