Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 63874
Latest: Ponaldbiz
New This Month: 3967
New This Week: 29
New Today: 13
Stats
Total Posts: 73425
Total Topics: 20391
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 900
Total: 904
Ponaldbiz
glWed
Google (2)

Author Topic: Shi 死 Clan  (Read 6136 times)

Offline Araga

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Araga has no influence.
  • Death lies on the edge of my blade.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shi 死

Shi 死 Clan
« on: September 17, 2017, 01:17:31 »

We are Angels of Death.

Shi 死 Clan = Shi means Death in Japanese.

Founder: Uruba Shi (Deceased)

Leader: Araga Shi

Current Affiliation: Inferunogakure - Hidden Inferno

Clan History:

Centuries ago, there was a great war spanning from ninja tribes to the samurai unleashing on the Earth that hurt its environment and people to near destruction. If this war had continued, it would have brought extinction to family lines and doomed sacred grounds. The tribes council decided that to ensure no more destruction is brought, they would have to cross forbidden measures. They decided to experiment on a man by the name of Uruba who was one of the leading generals in the war, the experiments lasted 2 months of pain. Broken bones, Suffocation, Beatings, Electrocutions, and even where he had to watch his family and friends die infront of him.

These methods of reaching a extraordinary result were done while Uruba was being filled with toxins and chemicals that contained chakra that was experimented on which resulted in it being distorted/corrupted chakra and small amounts of deadly poison that damages chakra. Throughout this experiment, they saw that their theory was beginning to show itself to be correct, as they had believed that this experiment would in the end allow a person to have more chakra and enhanced skill in ninjutsu and genjutsu, but they did not foresee that Uruba would change mentally as well. Uruba changed as a person, he became heartless and uncaring for people as they were seen to be weak and selfish. Uruba's chakra became black and his ninjutsu had become more powerful. His sclera had become black and his pupils and Iris a bright white. Uruba was experimented on more and and researched fully to truly understand his change. He was then let go for battle as the council truly thought the war was now won, but they were wrong.

Experimentation in ninja tirbes were seen as illegal and forbidden to be ever done, and Uruba did not take law breakers lightly. Uruba saw that his entire tribe were monsters and only fighting for themselves, as this entire war was about who takes what land, and the samurai were willing to share and split the land but the tribe saw that they deserved it and it was rightfully theirs. Uruba saw only one choice to be approached, Uruba decided to kill every tribe member apart from himself, from the leaders in the council to the peasents and the families. Uruba had then fled the land and the samurai had invaded and taken over, it is assumed that the tribe is now extinct and it appears that they either fought between themselves or had commited suicide but it is still unknown.

Uruba lived years on, where he had created a small village in the Hidden inferno, and started the clan of Shi, where the inheritance was black chakra, black sclera's with bright white pupils and certain jutsus that only the clan could use.

Backstory:
The clan showed to have powerful jutsus but the one that was most feared was Chronological Death jutsu "Jidai no shi no jutsu" It was where the Shi clan member would mark a person with a touch, and this mark can only be removed with enhanced sealing techniques or the marker's death. The mark would stay forever until it is removed, the Shi clan member can mark as many people as he wants and then in the end he would take his own life which results with everyone that was marked from the 1st marked to last, with only a half a second delay, dying as well. The Shi clan were known to be heartless so they did not fear death, which is why they were feared because the Chronological Death jutsu could be used to kill anyone from kage to millions of people resulting in fear of a village takeover.

Many years had passed where new leaders came after Uruba, where some claimed the Chronological Death jutsu to be forbidden and some claimed it can be used only in urgent situations. Its use was feared throughout the nations and a day came where action was taken. A night came where men with masks had stealthly swept through the village and completely killed the entire Shi clan as they slept in their homes. All Shi clan members were killed expect for one, who was hidden by his loving Mother and Father that had sacrificed their lives for the sake of their child, they were woken by the screams of their neighbors and feared for their child's life. That child is Araga Shi, he is the last of the Shi clan.
Spoiler: show
The more detailed backstory will be in the Araga Shi character bio.

Goal: Shi clan's goal is to find the people behind the massacre of the Shi clan. That goal currently falls on Araga Shi from him to complete and serve justice for his clan.

Unique Traits:
- Black Sclera
- Bright White Pupils
- Distorted Chakra
- Immune to Chakra Poisons

Strengths:
- Taijutsu
- Kenjutsu
- Ninjutsu
- Genjutsu

Weaknesses:
- Fūinjutsu
- Medical Ninjutsu

Clan Jutsus
- Chronological Death jutsu "Jidai no shi no jutsu": The User marks as many people as he wants, and when the user commits suicide, those who were marked would be killed in chronological order to which one was marked first.

- Distorted Paralysis "Henkei shita mahi": The User applies and uses distorted chakra on the person which then paralyzes them shortly.

- Distorted Control "Yuganda seigyo": The User applies and uses distorted chakra to control and person for a very short time.

Rival Clans: None

Allied Clans: None

Member (1) :
Araga - Araga Shi
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 22:44:42 by Araga »

Offline Ragna

• Genin Poster
  • Ragna has no influence.
  • Raguna-kun
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Zeimatsu
Re: Shi 死 Clan
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 11:07:57 »
Great Clan with a really good backstory,It's great Inferno is growing up a little : D
Btw here is the Inferno's discord https://discord.gg/NSvfrSw

Offline Ragna

• Genin Poster
  • Ragna has no influence.
  • Raguna-kun
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Zeimatsu
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 11:11:24 »
Great clan with great backstory,I'm happy to see Inferno growing up a little bit
Btw here's inferno's discord https://discord.gg/NSvfrSw

Offline Araga

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 12:21:47 »
Great clan with great backstory,I'm happy to see Inferno growing up a little bit
Btw here's inferno's discord https://discord.gg/NSvfrSw

Thanks appreciate the feedback, and I'll look into the inferno discord.

Offline DarthTyrael

• Hidden Dust Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • DarthTyrael has no influence.
  • I try to assist wherever I can.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2017, 13:10:00 »
One word: Edgy.

Nevertheless, well written, pretty in depth history and I personally love the logo.

As for the clan jutsu, it's most certainly not going to be implemented, as it's too powerful (come on, causing the player to commit suicide? EZ win).
(Aside from the fact that player kekkei-genkai are most likely not going to be implemented due to it being too much work.)

"A village without a Kage is lost for some time, but a Kage without a village is lost forever"

Join Hidden Dust's Discord server!

Offline Araga

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2017, 14:47:41 »
One word: Edgy.

Nevertheless, well written, pretty in depth history and I personally love the logo.

As for the clan jutsu, it's most certainly not going to be implemented, as it's too powerful (come on, causing the player to commit suicide? EZ win).
(Aside from the fact that player kekkei-genkai are most likely not going to be implemented due to it being too much work.)

I wasn't expecting it to be implemented, its more of a story thing to be honest. I was mostly thinking of the Hidan's Curse Ritual and how it can be similar in ways. Anyway, thanks for the feedback I really do appreciate it.

Offline Araga

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2017, 21:26:44 »
Updated and added hyperlink to new character profile.

Offline mamita

• Special Jonin Poster
  • mamita has no influence.
  • Hey brother, what you thinking?
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Agni
  • Organization: Bōeki no tanzō Hyakki Yagyō
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2017, 23:30:57 »
Nice! I like the effort put into it.

HIDDEN VOLCANO DISCORD

https://discord.gg/GuXQmXf

Offline Araga

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2017, 22:45:20 »
Updated. Added a goal, also a few hyperlinks to connect the backstory with the character.