Forum > Shinobi Life Online Discussion

Shinobi Life Online Hidden Villages

<< < (2/27) > >>

MrKurt1994:

--- Quote from: m4r1us on August 08, 2014, 00:01:30 ---
--- Quote from: json243 on August 07, 2014, 23:56:22 ---What happened to the village hidden by ocean?

--- End quote ---
Basically there is no Hidden Ocean village. There will be the Ocean Village, which won't be a hidden village but a regular shinobi village with a special ineritable jutsu that will only allow members of this village to enter and exit it. It'll basically be an isolated village safe from intruders.

--- End quote ---

That sounds pretty cool hopefully it comes to fruition one day.

evolutionary-blaze:

--- Quote from: MrKurt1994 on August 08, 2014, 04:54:49 ---
--- Quote from: m4r1us on August 08, 2014, 00:01:30 ---
--- Quote from: json243 on August 07, 2014, 23:56:22 ---What happened to the village hidden by ocean?

--- End quote ---
Basically there is no Hidden Ocean village. There will be the Ocean Village, which won't be a hidden village but a regular shinobi village with a special ineritable jutsu that will only allow members of this village to enter and exit it. It'll basically be an isolated village safe from intruders.

--- End quote ---

That sounds pretty cool hopefully it comes to fruition one day.

--- End quote ---

ikr lets hope so

Spudmcstud:
I feel like 11 villages to choose from character creation is to many.  Options are good, and I get you wanted one village per combo but I would think it would be to overwhelming to the new players to figure out where they are goona come from, when they see very few people in a village they will get board and potentially stop playing.  If there were less villages it would be more prone to having a good population in each.

Vreg:

--- Quote from: Spudmcstud on August 08, 2014, 21:52:27 ---I feel like 11 villages to choose from character creation is to many.  Options are good, and I get you wanted one village per combo but I would think it would be to overwhelming to the new players to figure out where they are goona come from, when they see very few people in a village they will get board and potentially stop playing.  If there were less villages it would be more prone to having a good population in each.

--- End quote ---
11 villages would indeed be too many for a tiny community, but we intend to have thousands of players.

Spudmcstud:

--- Quote from: Vreg on August 09, 2014, 00:30:41 ---
--- Quote from: Spudmcstud on August 08, 2014, 21:52:27 ---I feel like 11 villages to choose from character creation is to many.  Options are good, and I get you wanted one village per combo but I would think it would be to overwhelming to the new players to figure out where they are goona come from, when they see very few people in a village they will get board and potentially stop playing.  If there were less villages it would be more prone to having a good population in each.

--- End quote ---
11 villages would indeed be too many for a tiny community, but we intend to have thousands of players.

--- End quote ---
I personally still think there will be issues with the numbers, but putting that aside I'd suggest a random button so if people are overwhelmed with the options they can be placed in a random village and then they can make their character from there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version