Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64472
Latest: best tadalafil prices
New This Month: 341
New This Week: 17
New Today: 6
Stats
Total Posts: 76983
Total Topics: 22498
Most Online Today: 1099
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 1039
Total: 1047
Google (8)

Author Topic: Character Inspirations  (Read 7938 times)

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Character Inspirations
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2016, 11:06:22 »
No doubt I had some character here, and for the first time I had characters inspired by Kiba mainly. However, later I've changed it and picked something new. I'd rather write about the current one, because the previous ones are not so remarkable.
This one was inspired by maffia movies mostly (especially The Godfather), and the system of underworld. Just picked some cliché like rough past, lost family, rough years in prison. Many of the criminal leaders in movies had similar past, so yeah, it is another one :D The story itself wasn't that important for me, that is why I created it that way. I'd rather let the game form this character.
  • Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri

Offline Manuster

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2016, 19:38:44 »
No doubt I had some character here, and for the first time I had characters inspired by Kiba mainly.

Omg you actually did like Kiba....

you freak...
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2016, 19:41:03 »
No doubt I had some character here, and for the first time I had characters inspired by Kiba mainly.

you freak...

I did what? no, I just made Inuzuka character for the first time :D I was very very lazy to come up with something :D Does it make me a freak? :D

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2016, 20:03:54 »

you freak...

I did what? no, I just made Inuzuka character for the first time :D I was very very lazy to come up with something :D Does it make me a freak? :D
But you do like Kiba right? IIRC, you said he was your favourite so why deny him now?
  • Character Name: Zama

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2016, 20:13:18 »
I used menma kinda-ish.
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2016, 20:16:31 »

you freak...

But you do like Kiba right? IIRC, you said he was your favourite so why deny him now?

Well, from naruto he is my fav, I don't deny that. I just don't see what you mean by you do like him :D My first characters were like him, the SLO chars. The current one is totally different.

Offline Manuster

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2016, 00:18:00 »

you freak...

Well, from naruto he is my fav, I don't deny that. I just don't see what you mean by you do like him :D My first characters were like him, the SLO chars. The current one is totally different.

what do you genuinely like about him? I mean I know Sakura gets roasted but he is worse He literally has 3 jutsu.

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2016, 05:49:41 »

you freak...

what do you genuinely like about him? I mean I know Sakura gets roasted but he is worse He literally has 3 jutsu.

I like his style and person. Is it bad? You talk like it is forbidden to like him :P I can decide what I favour, I don't need your help, thanks :P He is a good tracker, and he perfected the jutsu he has. +no, he is not worse than Sakura. So, do you want to continue this pointless debate, or you allow me to like what I want? I don't pick fav things over strength just saying, otherwise I would be another "messi or ronaldo fan" in football too, who don't know crap about things, which matter.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 09:07:28 by misi4444 »

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2016, 09:58:52 »
I would be another "messi or ronaldo fan" in football too, who don't know crap about things, which matter.
Aye, I'm a Ronaldo fan, and I do know shit about football, I just don't bother with teams that suck. *Portugal Won*.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2016, 10:56:46 »
I would be another "messi or ronaldo fan" in football too, who don't know crap about things, which matter.
Aye, I'm a Ronaldo fan, and I do know shit about football, I just don't bother with teams that suck. *Portugal Won*.

I didn't say everybody who likes them suck in football, but majority does.  You know that too, and this discussion is not about football.

Offtopic: If you always pick winners in football to support, then you aren't a real fan. You just follow a trend then. I don't know you, but I implied to such people when I said that. Real fans remain loyal to their teams, doesn't matter what happens.

Now, can you people focus on the topic, instead of moaning about my picks? Because this is being ridiculous.

Offline Manuster

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2016, 22:28:19 »

you freak...

who don't know crap about things, which matter.

bruh. You liking a fictional character for his "style and person" isn't something that matters xDD let alone is it worth insulting me about

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2016, 06:21:42 »
I didn't insult anyone, just brought football as example, and yeah I have my opinion in football. Anyway, I just don't see your point, or why was it necessary to start such a pointless debate, about my picks. I think you want to see more in my post that it actually has. I simply like something, and it is up to me what or who I like. Is it a problem or what? Just move on

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2016, 09:48:04 »
I didn't insult anyone, just brought football as example, and yeah I have my opinion in football. Anyway, I just don't see your point, or why was it necessary to start such a pointless debate, about my picks. I think you want to see more in my post that it actually has. I simply like something, and it is up to me what or who I like. Is it a problem or what? Just move on
"I simply like something, and it is up to me what or who I like"
You said it!
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2016, 10:05:43 »
"I simply like something, and it is up to me what or who I like"
You said it!

Yes, I did and never forbid anyone to like whatever that one wants. I only said facts, which are based on my experiences. If you feel better then consider me a terrible, biggot person. Actually, Iam not normal, because I still discuss this nonsense here. So time to be the smarter one, and just  end it here. If you have nothing better to do than picking on me because of things I say, and twist it just to justify yourself, then it is not my shame :) If you guys have problem with me or anything you dislike, then you are free to pm. No need to continue it public, because it may be annoying for others.

I think, this conversation is concluded.

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2016, 10:57:46 »
Locking the thread, it went way off-topic.
It started out great, but it went downhill rather fast.