Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64464
Latest: mozgyou
New This Month: 333
New This Week: 9
New Today: 6
Stats
Total Posts: 76774
Total Topics: 22318
Most Online Today: 1164
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 1104
Total: 1119

Poll

what color of vest?

red
5 (21.7%)
blue
2 (8.7%)
green
8 (34.8%)
blackish-blue
7 (30.4%)
brown
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Project Picture  (Read 31558 times)

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
Re: Project Picture
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2013, 14:18:11 »
ok thanks all i need is a scanner, i have some sketches that will be perfect, for the game its custom armor, characters and weapons(legendary swordsman, kunai, swords and shurikens)

P.S.   do you have the character customization complete or still W.I.P?
I don't know if you know this but for the next release of Shinobi Life Online (v1.2.0) there are going to be 2 game modes for the newly supported multiplayer. All vs All and Team Battle. Obviously Shinobi Life Online won't be an RPG at that release yet, so I have no character customization planned for version 1.2.0.

What I have planned for version 1.2.0 is just a general character with 3 different skins (one skin for each team) so that teams are distinguishable in Team Battle mode. After this release though, plans for the development of character customization will made.

As far as it comes for content you're already designing, you definitely need to show me your sketches first before actually modeling them. This way I can guide your designs towards what I'm looking for and therefore get your designs in the game.

I'm sure you know Shinobi Life Online is only based on the principles of Naruto. Those principles are stuff like the Chinese hand signs, the Hindu and Buddha concept of chakra and the general fantasy concept of being able to manipulate that very same chakra. No connections to Naruto as you can see. So stuff like Tailed Beasts, the Legendary Swordsmen,... are not going to be present in our universe. In fact, we have a completely different story that I will make public soon enough. So when making designs, keep in mind that these should be something that would fit in the Naruto universe, but do not actually exist there.

Last but not least, how long have you been modeling? Can you show us some of your sketches somehow? And are you going to study modeling and animation after you graduate?

• Character Name: Vuregu

daitchi

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2013, 14:28:54 »
i have been modeling since two months ago, i am a fast learning to things i love to do.  im planning to build my career over 3d modeling, game designing. ok when i get a scanner i will show you my designs. yes i ill study when i graduate

Offline Vreg

• Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2013, 15:17:02 »
i have been modeling since two months ago, i am a fast learning to things i love to do.  im planning to build my career over 3d modeling, game designing. ok when i get a scanner i will show you my designs. yes i ill study when i graduate
That's good! Passionate people are always the best in what they do. Good luck and I'm looking forward to seeing your designs :)

daitchi

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2013, 15:34:39 »
what have u finish and what do you need so i can help with it so we can double progress of your work.

Offline Vreg

• Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2013, 15:39:43 »
As I said a while back: "just a general character with 3 different skins (one skin for each team) so that teams are distinguishable in Team Battle mode", animated of course. That's all that you could help me with right now.

daitchi

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2013, 15:43:30 »
want to use 3 type of bodies from my models? i can add the head for it

Offline Vreg

• Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2013, 16:04:20 »
want to use 3 type of bodies from my models? i can add the head for it
I would say 3 characters with the same head and body type, but with a slightly different vest and pants that is also a little different in color from the others.

daitchi

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2013, 16:32:26 »
i can do that what kind of color u want the vest look?

daitchi

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2013, 23:42:39 »
almost finished need eyes and neck

« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 00:17:05 by daitchi »

Offline Saitou

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Saitou has no influence.
  • Shoot dem questions !
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Hakuna Matata
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2013, 00:48:50 »
Was that 100% made by you ? every part of it ?

• Character Name: Saitou

daitchi

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2013, 01:19:25 »
everything but the hair i have to remodel it so because of legal issues

daitchi

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2013, 02:30:04 »
completely done with the models, now for animations for them

daitchi

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2013, 22:10:47 »
finish rigging and skinning time for the animations

P.s. vote

Offline Vreg

• Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2013, 00:26:04 »
finish rigging and skinning time for the animations

P.s. vote
Make it green, red and blue.

Offline Vreg

• Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2013, 15:51:57 »
This kid was a big waste of time. He doesn't know a single thing about modeling. He claimed to have made those character models while in reality he just extracted the body from a source and those 3 heads from another source.

The only thing he had to do was add a neck lol, and it took him a week to make this failed high-poly primitive (meaning that it's generated) cylinder as a neck.

Thanks for wasting my time.

sup and this is going to be the last forum change for u friend. and im the top modeler on this team
And no, you're not the top modeler on this team.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 15:56:38 by Vreg »