Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64060
Latest: titlesuitsai
New This Month: 4153
New This Week: 119
New Today: 28
Stats
Total Posts: 73874
Total Topics: 20753
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 857
Total: 868

Author Topic: Suroshi  (Read 9417 times)

Offline Suroshi

• Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Suroshi has no influence.
  • 𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋...𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗝𝗔
    • View Profile
Suroshi
« on: June 14, 2017, 21:06:29 »
Name: Born as Kiseki Sensetsu but was later given the name "Suroshi" and is known as Suroshi.
Height: 5'8
Weight: 138 LBS
Hairstyle: Messy/Spiky
Facial hair: None
Hair color:Black
Eye color: Sclera-White/Bloodshot. Iris-Red. Pupil- Black.
Blood type: Unknown/Unique
Primary chakra nature: N/A
Hidden Village: Unknown. N/A
Organization : The KEGA
Good or evil at heart?: Neither.

Description of the character's personality: Quiet, Methodical, Quick thinking, Warped sense of morals. Logical mindset. Can be temperamental/Emotional. Honest. Depressive/Dull. Deep thinker/philosopher.

Description of the character's history:

Kiseki "Suroshi" was an only child, product of his father Ichimaru Sensetsu and mother Mikami Hana born during their travels
across the Shinobi Lands however it had been said Mikami would never bear a child due to a medical condition(known as Endometriosis)
The pregnancy was not anticipated and came as a shocking surprise to both Mikami and Ichimaru. Mikami experienced
a great deal of unsual adominal pain through out the pregnancy and feared for the life of her unborn child, Ichimaru
seemed unfazed and often gloated about the "miracle pregnancy" Which would give Mikami the confidence and support
she desperately needed. After 9 months of constant fear and uncertainty, the couple would soon plunge in to parenthood
In the dark, moonlit forest near The Village Hidden by Forest in the middle of the night under a bright blood reddish/orange moon
the only sounds that could be heard were the bone chilling painful screams of young Mikami struggling relentlessly through
her delivery. Ichimaru's grip on her hand would tighten as her screams became more and more intense echoing off the landscape
as the delivery prolonged throughout the night..Suddenly and dauntingly Silence once more overtook the landscape with a long pause
held with great anticipation as Ichimaru was fearing the worst the silence was broken by the sharp cries of a new born child.
However their descent in to parenthood would be short lived as blood quickly pooled in the grass beneath Mikami, as she layed there
silently and motionless Ichimaru frantically shook Mikami yelling her name loudly as tears filled this mans eyes.. But it was to
no avail Mikami suffered great internal injuries and was bleeding heavily her blood unable to coagulant properly she drew her last
breath unable to ever gaze upon her "Miracle Child". As tears fell from Ichimaru's face he held his new born child up towards the
moonlight and said in a shaky voice "You are the light in this darkness, and bearer of hope..You are Kiseki!"
A few years had past since the death of Mikami she was burried and mourned for in the very spot she had layed, Kiseki and his father
continued their adventure across the great Shinobi Lands never staying in one place for very long, Ichimaru was very resourceful
and provided everything Kiseki needed during their travels entertained by firelight every night Ichimaru would tell tales of great
powerful warriors called Shinobi, Kieski loved his fathers stories and dreamed each night to become like the legends he had heard
Until the day Kieski told his father he wanted to become a great Shinobi, Ichimaru sat Kiseki down upon his knee and asked his son
"In this world of men, there are two types of people.. Ones who strive for peace and enlightenment and ones who strive for glory,
riches, and fame..Tell me my son which type of man will you become?" Kieki excitedly shouted out "For glory and fame! I will defeat
all Shinobi and become the greatest of all!" Ichimaru placed his son on the ground and stood up before him turning his back and saying
"Than in this world you will be faced with unfrogiven pain and torment by which no man can defeat" Kiseki was puzzled and confused
as his father walked away. After sometime the stories had stopped and Kiseki never spoke aloud his dreams to his father again. Another year had
passed Kiseki now age 8 took great pride in his father and wanted to be the same type of man, Ichimaru would often take his son fishing and
ask all sorts of questions about the world and how Kiseki felt Ichimaru would always make it a point to see things from multipul points of
view instilling in Kiseki the importants. One morning Kiseki was awoken by his father packing their things Kiseki rose off the ground and began
helping his father, Ichimaru told Kiseki "Today is a special day" Kiseki replied "How is it any different from yester or any other day?"
Ichimaru closed his eyes and chuckled to himself and said "Today truely is a blessed day" Unknowingly to Kiseki it was the birthdate of his late mother
Ichimaru told his son "Today we will go fishing and we will fest like kings" Kiseki now excited he quickly finished packing and set off with his father
later that day they have arrived at a massive river which seemed never ending, Ichimaru loaded a small boat and Kiseki and his father set off down the
great river suddenly out of no where the skies began to darken and the wind began to pick up the water became violent as lightning ripped through the
dark clouds thunder so loud the vibrations could be felt Ichimaru quickly paddled down the river desprate for an area to get off the small boat
as they were assaulted by thick heavy rain and food pill sized hail.. The visability became low as the wind and rain fought aganist them the small boat
slamed hard aganist a massive old fallen tree that had been hidden by the waves, Kiseki yells for his father as the small boat tips over dumping them
both in to the cold torent of water Ichimaru in the process had become intangled in his own fishing net this net was very long was weighted and 1000s of
hooks were connected in to the net pattern Kiseki grabbed ahold of floating debree as he saw his father sink below the waves and never resurface Kiseki
screamed in terror at the site but was unable to help his father as he was quickly flushed downstream Kiseki's skin felt raw from the intenseity of the
rain and hailstones battering his flesh, Kiseki slammed hard aganist rocks and the debree he has been floating on was lost Kiseki couldnt swim
he smashed aganist rock after rock bobing above and below the massive waves around him until he felt a heavy pressure in his head and everything faded to black
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 04:17:09 by Suroshi »

• Character Name: Suroshi

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
Re: Suroshi
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 05:25:45 »
...Kiseki grabbed ahold of floating debree ...
*debris.
Although the OC info is still in the dark, the history is really well written. Yeah, once again the parents die, yet, a +rep for The history :)

Welcome to SLO.
Spoiler: show
join mori plox...
Mmmm.
Jk ...well not really.. fuark. Watever

Offline Suroshi

• Chunin Poster
  • 𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋...𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗝𝗔
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 05:29:59 »
Thank you hope you enjoined the story.

Offline goldustian

• Genin Poster
  • goldustian has no influence.
  • Sage of Demons
    • View Profile
    • [img]https://i.imgur.com/9RGzyWY.png[/img]
  • Clan: The Akuma clan
  • Organization: Shadows of the Haze
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 08:40:41 »
...Kiseki grabbed ahold of floating debree ...
*debris.
Although the OC info is still in the dark, the history is really well written. Yeah, once again the parents die, yet, a +rep for The history :)

Welcome to SLO.
Spoiler: show
join mori plox...
Mmmm.
Jk ...well not really.. fuark. Watever

R.I.P parents but mine are dead too

Offline Suroshi

• Chunin Poster
  • 𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋...𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗝𝗔
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2017, 10:38:08 »
I think the death of parents is a common concept for Naruto roleplayers because it gives an emotional event and ties loose ends when I actually think of it most of my fav chars from the show had messed up backstories it made their char interesting lol

Offline goldustian

• Genin Poster
  • Sage of Demons
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2017, 05:07:43 »
I think the death of parents is a common concept for Naruto roleplayers because it gives an emotional event and ties loose ends when I actually think of it most of my fav chars from the show had messed up backstories it made their char interesting lol
Exactly

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2017, 08:14:25 »
True. But a lot of other things can make your character undergo emotional breakdown/ depression/ shocks to transform themselves into a completely different personality.
imo people just kill off the mums and dads cuz it's the easiest and the most convenient way to portray the above mentioned.

I mean who doesn't love their parents? Unless ofc they have been subjecting you to child abuse, neglect and stuff.

What irks me is that this has become kinda cliche.
There can be a lot more original ideas....
For eg. (irl situation) My dad used to be outrageously religious as a child but after his pet parrot died, he gave up on god.
> at first it sounded ridiculous.. But then hey, I don't know how emotionally connected he was to that bird... what all was going on with him ... yet such an incident was able to change his personality drastically.

Pretty much what I want is people who are gonna role-play with OCs who have undergone some really bad emotional impact to come up with new ideas other than dead parents.
That's all.
(Whew.)

Offline goldustian

• Genin Poster
  • Sage of Demons
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2017, 09:59:34 »
True. But a lot of other things can make your character undergo emotional breakdown/ depression/ shocks to transform themselves into a completely different personality.
imo people just kill off the mums and dads cuz it's the easiest and the most convenient way to portray the above mentioned.

I mean who doesn't love their parents? Unless ofc they have been subjecting you to child abuse, neglect and stuff.

What irks me is that this has become kinda cliche.
There can be a lot more original ideas....
For eg. (irl situation) My dad used to be outrageously religious as a child but after his pet parrot died, he gave up on god.
> at first it sounded ridiculous.. But then hey, I don't know how emotionally connected he was to that bird... what all was going on with him ... yet such an incident was able to change his personality drastically.

Pretty much what I want is people who are gonna role-play with OCs who have undergone some really bad emotional impact to come up with new ideas other than dead parents.
That's all.
(Whew.)
You know you are right im changing my characters background.

Offline Suroshi

• Chunin Poster
  • 𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋...𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗝𝗔
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2017, 18:05:41 »
And I agree people need new ideas I have been Naruto RPing since 2007 and a little bit of sadness has always been apart of a story but I use dead parents as a way to tie ends. If they are dead and gone then I am in control of how the family grows and what not. But thats only when I make a solo type RPC if I make an RPC thats apart of a clan or something its normally much different.

Offline Kazmaru

• Academy Student Poster
  • Kazmaru has no influence.
  • SLO Since August 2014
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2017, 19:18:54 »
Awesome story, welcome to SLO.
"Do not judge others simply by their preconceptions, and judgement based on their appearance. You assumed...that I have patience... You all fail to measure your own capacity, and my capacity. As a result, you lie here, beaten"

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2017, 12:01:20 »
Cool character, welcome and have fun!!