Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64472
Latest: best tadalafil prices
New This Month: 341
New This Week: 17
New Today: 6
Stats
Total Posts: 76983
Total Topics: 22498
Most Online Today: 1099
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 1047
Total: 1055
Google (AdSense) (2)
Google (6)

Author Topic: deeper diplomatic system :)  (Read 10974 times)

Offline rayzote

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • rayzote has no influence.
  • I miss living in town :/
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
deeper diplomatic system :)
« on: July 13, 2014, 04:19:23 »
As NaruFans know, there are not just kages making decisions in ninja world, there are also counselors, like war counselors, defence counselors, and village counselors. Which help making decisions about the village and outside-village problems. The counselors should be replaced every month just like the kages, maybe not the same date. The counselors should not be the ones that make the final decision, but they should discuss with the kage before doing so.

I'm also thinking about "The Root". As many people know, there is something called The Root, they're Anbus, but they have a different training style, and very stricted. But I'm not going to say much about it, since the root sounds very stick to Naruto since the root is only in Konoha.

Thank you :)

I'd like to read some other suggestions about the diplimatic side of  Shinobi Life Online since it's a very deep subject of NaruUniverse.

• Character Name: rayzote

Offline Delrind

• Academy Student Poster
  • Delrind has no influence.
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
Re: deeper diplomatic system :)
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 04:46:42 »
I think this would be a good idea considering only a very short amount of people will be able to be kages.

Offline rayzote

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 05:29:03 »
I think this would be a good idea considering only a very short amount of people will be able to be kages.

Yes that's right, this gives us more powerful privileges that ninjas can attend. , this can also solve the problem which people says what would happen if somebody attacks a village when the kage is not connected. Somehow :P

Offline conteledemonte

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • conteledemonte has no influence.
  • I'm not looking for fame, I'm looking for power.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Ookami
  • Organization: 11Ronin
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 17:49:48 »
A great ideea about the counselors, but the Root isn't a great ideea because, we all know that root members are selected when they are still kids, in this game we all have the same age.
  • Character Name: Kyioshi Ookami

WHEN HUNTED BY RONIN, DEATH ISN'T YOUR CHOICE. IT'S YOUR DESTINY!

Offline Batt

• Social Media Manager
  • Jiraiya Kage Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Batt has no influence.
  • O.O
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Inu
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 06:04:54 »
I
A great ideea about the counselors, but the Root isn't a great ideea because, we all know that root members are selected
A great ideea about the counselors, but the Root isn't a great ideea because, we all know that root members are selected when they are still kids, in this game we all have the same age.

I was reading over this comment and it didnt make sense to me so i thought id comment on it. Tell me what you think.
Why are you using age as a determining factor? If were all the same age who cares. there can still be a orginization like the root that can select members to train under there brainwashing principles like the root.
  • Character Name: Nao Tsukegami

Offline rayzote

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2014, 06:32:41 »
Well....... yeah I don't think that's a "determining factor", as you said The Root can be some organization which you can join after reaching Chunnin, Idk.... the "Root" could be adapted to the game, doesn't need to be just like in Naruto.

Offline conteledemonte

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • conteledemonte has no influence.
  • I'm not looking for fame, I'm looking for power.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Ookami
  • Organization: 11Ronin
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2014, 09:11:20 »
As you know, they're selecting people from different clans, people who got any talents, in my opinion we need just ANBU. The Root needs a leader too, a leader who should train the members, like Danzo and we don't have something like this. I repeat, it's my opinion you don't have to listen. Anyway, I guess we can make organisations in the game like Akatsuki or The Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist, you guys can make the Root or any other organisation with that training style.
  • Character Name: Kyioshi Ookami

WHEN HUNTED BY RONIN, DEATH ISN'T YOUR CHOICE. IT'S YOUR DESTINY!

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2014, 09:42:31 »
I don't think that something like Root will be implememted in the internal system of a village. The only way I can see it in game would be a member of a village would creating such an organization. As you all know, the Root is specific to Konoha only and it'd make no sense to implement something like this in all the villages. So to summarize, if one wants such an organization he'd have to create it himself.

Off-topic: Why would anyone want to make part of that? Being a brainwashed machine like Sai...
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline Nisshomaru

• Academy Student Poster
  • Nisshomaru has no influence.
  • Phantom Generation
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2014, 10:04:27 »
I would just like to say something considering the kages. My opinion is that kages should not be changed monthly, it will make a huge mess in the villages. I don't know how to explain it, but I will start like this:
1st: Changing kages every month would be reckless, as the village would have 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th ..... 78th Hokage (hokage is just an example)
2nd: If changed every month it would lead to like everyone being badass op and doing wtf he/she wants.
3rd: Changing kages, and if one becomes kage again, it will become confusing, for example: Nisshomaru - 50 votes, 1st hokage, one month later, m4r1us - 64 votes, 2nd hokage ANDDDD 1 more month later, Nisshomaru - 70 votes, 3rd hokage. Will be like wtf??

There are surely still more issues, but that's as much as I can come up with.
Now, my opinion is changing kages 6 monthly, or 8 monthly, even yearly wont be much of a problem.
Just my opinion tho. ^^ Thx for reading.
  • Character Name: Nisshomaru

Offline rayzote

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2014, 10:34:09 »
Why would anyone want to make part of that? Being a brainwashed machine like Sai...
Haha, well.... I don't think that would happen in-game :P
as you said It could just be like a simple organization, but since they train different maybe the people that is part of it can learn different jutsus. Just an opinion.

1st: Changing kages every month would be reckless, as the village would have 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th ..... 78th Hokage (hokage is just an example).
my opinion is changing kages 6 monthly, or 8 monthly, even yearly wont be much of a problem.
You're right.....Simple Answer.......  We should not enumerate the Kages. That's it, you're right, but enumerate the kages like that is..... not cool :P haha.
Wait.... I think I didn't get this but...
Wow 6 monthly? 8 monthly? are you expecting people to keep playing this game continuously for 6 or 8 months? nope.

2nd: If changed every month it would lead to like everyone being badass op and doing wtf he/she wants.
Yeah I don't think that's gonna happen.

3rd: Changing kages, and if one becomes kage again, it will become confusing, for example: Nisshomaru - 50 votes, 1st hokage, one month later, m4r1us - 64 votes, 2nd hokage ANDDDD 1 more month later, Nisshomaru - 70 votes, 3rd hokage. Will be like wtf??
That's true, therefore this game should prohibited players to become Kages over and over again.

Good Opinions :) that's what I like to see.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 10:37:54 by rayzote »

Offline Nisshomaru

• Academy Student Poster
  • Nisshomaru has no influence.
  • Phantom Generation
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2014, 12:37:38 »

Quote from: rayzote
You're right.....Simple Answer.......  We should not enumerate the Kages. That's it, you're right, but enumerate the kages like that is..... not cool :P haha.
Wait.... I think I didn't get this but...
Wow 6 monthly? 8 monthly? are you expecting people to keep playing this game continuously for 6 or 8 months? nope.
Of course I am expecting ppl to keep playing this game. Firstly, look at how much member Shinobi Life Online has atm without a proper release. Imagine how much players there will be after a good release. And the awesome updates going on? I have no doubt that this MMORPG will become quite popular. And yes, of course 6, 8 monthly, if not more, cause a kage sounds too impossible to be changed every month. Just my opinion tho.

Quote from: rayzote
That's true, therefore this game should prohibited players to become Kages over and over again.
There shouldn't be that much "members" kage at all. I mean, who would take his/her position seriously if changed every month lol.. A kage shall have its big time before the changing, and I think the changing would be when the kage himself/herself dies not randomly switching from a kage position to a genin, lol. Or any other rank, just sounds too shocking.
  • Character Name: Nisshomaru

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2014, 15:14:07 »
No one said Kages can't be reelected.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline rayzote

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2014, 18:58:04 »
Nisshomaru.... I don't like you're ideas about Kages....... xD

No one said Kages can't be reelected.
No one said Kages could be reeelected :P
But maybe they could, but just like 2 times, anyway what do you think about the counselors Vreg?? :O