Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64469
Latest: synthroid brand 88 mcg
New This Month: 338
New This Week: 14
New Today: 5
Stats
Total Posts: 76878
Total Topics: 22410
Most Online Today: 1299
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 1159
Total: 1169

Author Topic: Legendary Ninja Swords  (Read 17645 times)

Offline hammarsten1991

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • hammarsten1991 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Legendary Ninja Swords
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2014, 01:46:37 »
yes :) im not saying that i will get it in one sec not even after 1 year its not going to be easy, but sometime maby and when i have the chans i will problebly take it. but you r right its a very slim chans i agree on that :)
  • Character Name: Rikin

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2014, 01:48:22 »
Also, another problem with this would be that if someone got a Legendary sword, and stopped playing. That's one less sword that is in circulation.
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline hammarsten1991

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2014, 01:55:43 »
maybe you can get like a inactive player thing and then u loose your "single" items ? :O

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2014, 01:58:27 »
maybe you can get like a inactive player thing and then u loose your "single" items ? :O
I suppose that would work, but the time would have to be short enough to not keep the weapon out of the game for long, but long enough to not remove it while the player is on vacation or something.
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline hammarsten1991

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2014, 02:18:26 »
that's the dilemma =/ but about this thing with no buffs and stuff, maby you can get like a buff but not like +100 speed and fire res, maby you can get like a new ability that matches your sword and all players do not fit the sword, like a sword who gives you 1 water ability maby as "water sword extension" and it will make the sword longer for you , and if you are fire user maybe it won't be as good for you cus u cant control water, do you get me ? :) and so on with all the elements

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2014, 07:29:13 »
hehe and this thinking of yours is why people will remember my name and not yours :)
I will make sure to hide under a rock when your character passes by in the game. Jeez, it's not like even if they were to be implemented and you were to get one of them, you'd be necessary strong. Even in Naruto, the best swords are Orochimaru's and Sasuke's Kusanagis, and the top swordsmen are Sasuke and Killer B. The 7 are nothing but some guys with huge swords...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 07:46:48 by m4r1us »
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2014, 18:10:30 »
Nobody would be being forced to keep any of these swords... You guys are acting as if it's being forced upon random players.
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline hammarsten1991

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2014, 18:22:16 »
so if you think the"great swords" aret anything special and simply not worth to have, why are you so abset XD ? jsut let me go for them and you can stay under a rock the rest of the game or what you feel like doing :) i go for the swords cus i think its really cool to have and you do what you wanna do, simple as that :)

and yes i know i need to bee lucky XD haha wtf guys :P i dont want to finde them the first day , i want a quesst for my self and i want it to be hard i wanna spend time doing it and i want my char to sweat and bleed for it :) i don't mind if the odds are against me , its more like i like it that way :P
this is the last thing i will say about this cuz this thread is not going nowhere anymore.
you guys and me are very different type of players.

Offline Barleb

• Academy Student Poster
  • Barleb has no influence.
  • I have been around for a while just not posted alo
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2014, 07:37:54 »
The only person who will most likely be remember for having legendary swords are the people who get super lucky a stomp a group of loot whores.... And even if those people get a little bit of acknowledgement they are just going to get stomp by the more trained people who roll in packs.. Plus another reason legendary swords are probably gonna not get used that much is if you think about it most of the people who had them in the anime were bad guys and that's how they were recognized.... If your in the bingo book for those people you killed early trying to protect your sword. Your going to be spotted right away because of that big ass thing on your back.
  • Character Name: Yashiro

Offline Nirasu

• Academy Student Poster
  • Nirasu has no influence.
  • If you've fallen, stand up again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2014, 14:35:48 »
That's a good idea. But you shouldn't just find them. Then a Academy Student for example has luck and finds a legendary sword but can't use it.
It should better be like a dungeon where you have to finish stages. So you need skill or a good rehearsed team to have success.
And you said they should'nt be op. I would make them op but the better the Swords are the harder the dungeons have to be.

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2014, 19:51:29 »
That's a good idea. But you shouldn't just find them. Then a Academy Student for example has luck and finds a legendary sword but can't use it.
It should better be like a dungeon where you have to finish stages. So you need skill or a good rehearsed team to have success.
And you said they should'nt be op. I would make them op but the better the Swords are the harder the dungeons have to be.

You should have to fight and kill the original sword holder. The sword holder should be extremely strong, and should only spawn once every week/month/6months etc. depending on the amount of players. That way, they are extremely rare but it's still possible to get one. This would also eliminate the problem of newbies finding them.
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2014, 19:55:33 »

You should have to fight and kill the original sword holder. The sword holder should be extremely strong, and should only spawn once every week/month/6months etc. depending on the amount of players. That way, they are extremely rare but it's still possible to get one. This would also eliminate the problem of newbies finding them.
I don't think it would work out that way, since there won't be much PvE in Shinobi Life Online/SLO. If those swords were to be added, they'd have to spawn randomly at first. That shouldn't pose much of a problem, as a skilled player would unavoidably set his eyes on the sword, taking it from the owner who got it through sheer luck if he's not skilled enough.
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2014, 16:30:33 »
I kind of like the idea of these swords, maybe they could add a special jutsu maybe something like hidden mist that only legendary swordsmen could use. It could also get you respect and have people look up to you, maybe gaining you kage rank as you must be powerful to get these legendary items.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent