Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64430
Latest: SheLovesGee
New This Month: 299
New This Week: 60
New Today: 20
Stats
Total Posts: 76269
Total Topics: 21974
Most Online Today: 1562
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 1104
Total: 1117
Juliaagcy
Keithlat
Google (11)

Author Topic: Chakra beasts  (Read 4115 times)

Offline goldustian

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • goldustian has no influence.
  • Sage of Demons
    • View Profile
    • [img]https://i.imgur.com/9RGzyWY.png[/img]
  • Clan: The Akuma clan
  • Organization: Shadows of the Haze
Chakra beasts
« on: June 17, 2017, 06:02:31 »
So i know they will be added but how will they work. I dont think they should just be a fight for exp and a pointless achievement. I think you should be able to seal them. Not necessarily in your self because i think on the FAQs it said jinchuuriki wont be a thing. (Which sucks) but anyways i think maybe you could seal them in a scroll and release them in a place to cause havoc in that area. (Like a hideout or base or maybe even a village) It depends on what you want to do with it. But if you were to add jinchuuriki mechanic i think it would be dope.
Sorry if this seems like a stupid suggestion i just wanted them to be more than a beast of exp.

• Character Name: Saiko Akuma

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

Re: Chakra beasts
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 12:28:28 »
There will be no experience because the game won't be level based. People get really excited when they see the chakra beast thing in the FAQ but you have to remember jinchuuriki were a plot idea at the heart of the naruto storyline.
Besides the obvious balance issues it would cause to the game if we included them it would open us up to legel problems.

All that being said chakra beasts will likely be world bosses that drop rare items and jutsu or posabley other things. So they do surve a perpose.

Offline diangelisp

• Academy Student Poster
  • diangelisp has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Uchiha
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 13:26:29 »
Well that;s actually a good ideea. If the owners of the game will make a open-world map of Naruto, it will be cool if in every corner of the huge map it will be a beast. And from the 1st tail beast to 9th tail beast to be a ,,succesive power" i mean the 1st beast should have less life(PV) & chakra, and as it goes, to 2nd beast have more PV and chakra and so it goes.. i think making ,,chakra beasts" will only destroy the game, or maybe the owners can put chakra beasts on players who have very high level , idk..
  • Character Name: Zedd

Offline Suroshi

• Chunin Poster
  • Suroshi has no influence.
  • 𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋...𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗝𝗔
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 13:52:08 »
I do not think the team will copy Naruto in this way. They have made it clear that they are not copying Naruto and can not copy naruto.. I can see them adding some type of chakra beast if it became popular enough as some type of event or monster.. but that is years away if at all
  • Character Name: Suroshi

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 15:40:20 »
I do not think the team will copy Naruto in this way. They have made it clear that they are not copying Naruto and can not copy naruto.. I can see them adding some type of chakra beast if it became popular enough as some type of event or monster.. but that is years away if at all

I would like to see original design bests of the animals on this list!! And defeating them would be a prerequisite of summoning animals!!
https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=2033.msg57146#msg57146

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent