Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64079
Latest: zanedrippy
New This Month: 4172
New This Week: 138
New Today: 25
Stats
Total Posts: 73945
Total Topics: 20793
Most Online Today: 1675
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1627
Total: 1637
zanedrippy
Google (AdSense)
Google (7)
Baidu

Poll

What is your favorite Hidden Village?

Leaf
51 (48.1%)
Mist
17 (16%)
Sand
16 (15.1%)
Cloud
19 (17.9%)
Rock
3 (2.8%)

Total Members Voted: 106

Author Topic: Favorite Hidden Village?  (Read 44956 times)

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: Favorite Hidden Village?
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2015, 11:49:25 »
that's cause you postwhored xD
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Umarekawari

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Umarekawari has no influence.
  • Morigakure, Hidden Forest
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Naitou Ichizoku, 内藤一族
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2015, 16:37:53 »
So what? Forum's dead and y'all been bitchin around about dead threads. I didn't realize it was a goddamn old thread. Everytime I post on forums, is dead. EVERY SINGLE TIME. This is a poll, and I don't really care if it's old. I WANTED TO ANSWER. You wanna stop me from doing it? Delete the messages. Different than y'all, I don't care about how much posts y'all have.

About my posts, yeah, I have 18 already omg, that's a lot, omg. Pathetic.

And Shivraj, which goddamn red written? I still didn't see that thing yet. I better stop posting before y'all bitch about "double-posting" to earn more posts. I'll take a look around and see If I find any RULES about forum posting.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 07:23:08 by Kai »
  • Character Name: Sazama Naitou

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2015, 16:52:37 »
You know about editting posts but yet you still do double posting.
Don't bitch about us bitching about postwhoring when you continue doing so.
You of all people should know it's frowned upon because you come from different forums.
Even if the template is different, the same shit still stands.

When I see a new thing has been posted I hope to see something interesting, not just an useless post to boost the amount of posts.
But that might just be me.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 17:02:49 by Nova »

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2015, 17:15:43 »
D: my shinobi life online experience D:
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2015, 17:17:48 »
D: my shinobi life online experience D:

"pls no hate" all joking aside though, I just stated my mind if I get WP for doing so so be it.
I won't go deeper in to this xD

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2015, 18:39:59 »
@Umarekawari
Nova had every right to say what he did. Stop post-whoring.. This is coming from a guy who doesn't give a fuck what you do btw. Idc if you meant to or not or didn't know double posting was against the rules but it is and you've been told several times now.

Be it on you what route you decide to go down but you being a man who claims to have experience in forums you should know it is not a good idea to come off as a flamer in such a tight community or you will become hated quickly. No one is saying to not be yourself, we just ask you to follow the rules that are set, even the most common of forum rules or rules you think are "pathetic".
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2015, 20:04:26 »
Guys stop being mean

I think its mean nobody was post whoring

What even is postwhoring?

Pm me if you know what it is!

:d
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 07:26:05 by Kai »
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Umarekawari

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2015, 20:13:04 »
I don't think rules are pathetic. Again, it wasn't my intention to "post-whore" or whatever y'all call it. Even Global Moderator said it was ok because it was a poll. I know the rules and I know what flamming means, still. The thing I think it's pathetic is that every single post I do, Nova and that other guy be bitching about it. All the posts I coincidently "necro'd" as you call it, was about random subjects and off-topic or "personal-questioning" topics. I haven't done anything but get to know the community and was trying to be a part of it. I don't mind everybody being mean, I'm not a kid and I know Nova, Mars, you, Limits and the other guy isn't either. That's why I got straight up on my answer. Also, I'm not ignorant or anything, it's just annoying that people are actually getting annoyed because of my posts and "the ammount I got in less than 10 hours", like Nova said. The double-post thing I knew and I know forum rules. That other guy said when you scroll down you would see a red written phrase, but I haven't seen that thing yet, or is it just me? Anyways, I'll be more careful now with my future posts and I'll try NOT to necro any other topic, if that's what y'all want it, since I'm new.

Oh, also, It wasn't my intention to double-post earlier. I was about to post a screenshot but tried to delete it after and I didn't see any bottom to delete the message. If someone could do it for me, I'll be grateful. Thank you.

@Leebz
@Mars
@Nova
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 20:16:16 by Umarekawari »

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2015, 20:29:59 »
Lmfao, mars pls

And alright Uma,
I don't know why you act like you're the victim though lol, be honest with me 90% of your posts didn't have any real value.
Many posts with no value in a short amount of time kinda seems worthless/useless to me, but then again I'll stop here I don't want to "insult/harass" you further.
Glad that you will stop, meaning I won't talk to you about it anymore as well. ^.^

Edit: Why'd you screenshot your message you posted couple of minutes before that? lel

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2015, 21:54:56 »
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2015, 05:12:50 »
So what? Forum's dead and y'all been bitchin around about dead threads. I didn't realize it was a goddamn old thread. Everytime I post on forums, is dead. EVERY SINGLE TIME. This is a poll, and I don't really care if it's old. I WANTED TO ANSWER. You wanna stop me from doing it? Delete the messages. Different than y'all, I don't care about how much posts y'all have.

About my posts, yeah, I have 18 already omg, that's a lot, omg. Pathetic.

Forum's been dead? which world are you living in? you pick a board and scroll down to the old topics, the new topics are at the top... and by the way, I didn't really burst out on you cause of you necroing JUST this thread, rather the other ones that were also already concluded and dead a year ago, plus we cannot delete messages, only a GM can or an Admin. and 18 posts in one day is quite... let's just say quite a lot, I've been here for exactly one year and I have 1086 posts (1087 after posting this) so yeah....

And Shivraj, which goddamn red written? I still didn't see that thing yet. I better stop posting before y'all bitch about "double-posting" to earn more posts. I'll take a look around and see If I find any RULES about forum posting.

it's above the quick reply, when you are on a thread more than 120 days old, which is 1/3 of a year, or 3.9452 months (let's just make it 4 months)

I don't think rules are pathetic. Again, it wasn't my intention to "post-whore" or whatever y'all call it. Even Global Moderator said it was ok because it was a poll. I know the rules and I know what flamming means, still. The thing I think it's pathetic is that every single post I do, Nova and that other guy be bitching about it. All the posts I coincidently "necro'd" as you call it, was about random subjects and off-topic or "personal-questioning" topics. I haven't done anything but get to know the community and was trying to be a part of it. I don't mind everybody being mean, I'm not a kid and I know Nova, Mars, you, Limits and the other guy isn't either. That's why I got straight up on my answer. Also, I'm not ignorant or anything, it's just annoying that people are actually getting annoyed because of my posts and "the ammount I got in less than 10 hours", like Nova said. The double-post thing I knew and I know forum rules. That other guy said when you scroll down you would see a red written phrase, but I haven't seen that thing yet, or is it just me? Anyways, I'll be more careful now with my future posts and I'll try NOT to necro any other topic, if that's what y'all want it, since I'm new.

Oh, also, It wasn't my intention to double-post earlier. I was about to post a screenshot but tried to delete it after and I didn't see any bottom to delete the message. If someone could do it for me, I'll be grateful. Thank you.

@Leebz
@Mars
@Nova

Ok, first of all, my name isn't "other guy" it's Shivraj, learn to use it, now onto the topic :) :

The global moderator said it's okay CAUSE it was a poll, are you saying THIS is the only thread you necroed? "Shiv, he's new he must have come across this and decided to answer an interesting question. (-_-) But yeah he has posted a lot." those are his exact words, don't go bending them around xD, oh, and I couldn't care less for what you do and don't, I was just saving you from the hate of the community, and again my name's Shivraj, not "other guy" plus neither I, nor Nova, was bitching (it should be was, right? since I and neither nor are singular?) as I said, we were correcting your ways.

It doesn't matter if they were personal questioning topics etc. or not, it's still necroing, so it doesn't really matter. If you wanna be part of the community, first try to make an intro, then start posting on NEW and FRESH topics, or make your own NEW and FRESH topics....

Nobody is trying to be mean and who said you were a kid? (again not "other guy", Shivraj) You didn't need to "get straight up on" your answer, this was already finished, no one said a thing to you after you explained yourself, but for some reason you decided to push this on.

You're not ignorant we get it, but no one is getting annoyed at your posts and the amount of posts you made in less than 10 hours, we're getting annoyed on the uselessness of said posts.

About the double posting, you DO know that there is an edit button which is used to add anything you forgot to put into your post, right?

"other guy" I'm not even gonna say it now, since I already said it a bazillion times already... but here is the phrase written in red when you are on a topic which has been dead for more than 4 months.

Glad you're gonna be more careful :). About the double posting, as I said above, "there is an edit button which is used to add anything you forgot to put into your post" right next to the post you wanna edit.

See the modify button? Also, the same icon used a bit below to quick modify. No one, other than a mod or an admin, can delete a post, so you should probably ask them.

Sorry if I came off as rude, didn't mean to, but I guess I ranted a little in there :P.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 05:18:02 by Shivraj »

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2015, 07:17:28 »
Okay, lets end this end this now.

@Umarekawari has clearly said it wasn't his intention to 'postwhore', double post and necro, he won't be doing this again so you can stop this now before it gets out of hand.

Btw, postwhoring shouldn't be associated with how much someone has posted within a certain amount of time. They may be genuinely trying to get in discussions, get their idea out there or ask questions they can't find. You guys should be encouraging people to do this.

Unless, your talking about the thanking in his introduction and character, which don't really count in my opinion, his posts have all had value to point of the threads. ( http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?action=profile;u=14908;area=showposts;start=0 )

You can't read peoples minds. Some are obvious postwhores, others you can't be sure about and the rest aren't.

Also, there's only one thread which him necroing was a bad thing. Games, and threads like this are alright to bring back.

Let go back on-topic now.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 07:37:16 by Kai »

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2015, 08:07:52 »
Okay, lets end this end this now.

@Umarekawari has clearly said it wasn't his intention to 'postwhore', double post and necro, he won't be doing this again so you can stop this now before it gets out of hand.

Btw, postwhoring shouldn't be associated with how much someone has posted within a certain amount of time. They may be genuinely trying to get in discussions, get their idea out there or ask questions they can't find. You guys should be encouraging people to do this.

Unless, your talking about the thanking in his introduction and character, which don't really count in my opinion, his posts have all had value to point of the threads. ( http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?action=profile;u=14908;area=showposts;start=0 )

You can't read peoples minds. Some are obvious postwhores, others you can't be sure about and the rest aren't.

Also, there's only one thread which him necroing was a bad thing. Games, and threads like this are alright to bring back.

Let go back on-topic now.
We did end it :P and sure, back on-topic. Cloud.

Offline Umarekawari

• Academy Student Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2015, 16:03:45 »
Thank you, Kai, and thank you Shivraj.

@Nova I was trying to prove that there wasn't a delete bottom on my screen, but as you can see, only moderators has it.

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2015, 18:26:57 »