Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64472
Latest: best tadalafil prices
New This Month: 341
New This Week: 17
New Today: 3
Stats
Total Posts: 77042
Total Topics: 22557
Most Online Today: 1182
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 1010
Total: 1024
Juligdy
Bogdanrqx
Google (10)
Baidu (2)

Author Topic: Heeey  (Read 11789 times)

Offline Krack

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Krack has no influence.
  • ~Akatsuki~
    • View Profile
Heeey
« on: May 20, 2013, 23:43:32 »
I don't know what all you have planned, but you should make it able to do your hand signs while walking/running.

Offline Shinobi

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Shinobi has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Heeey
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 20:05:48 »
Yeah good idea instead of it stopping you while running.

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 13:13:13 »
I'm sure something around that will happen in the future, but atm I have other priorities.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline adithya

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 18:10:18 »
Since we have the akatsuki in the original series we should have the ability to create an elite group of ninjas you know the ones who have hit a reasonably high level. The other thing i wanted to say was that for sprinting we should have a time limit and a sprint toggle button causes the need to keep pressing shift. For a few people it is hindrance.Hope this helps!

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 14:36:00 »
Since we have the akatsuki in the original series we should have the ability to create an elite group of ninjas you know the ones who have hit a reasonably high level. The other thing I wanted to say was that for sprinting we should have a time limit and a sprint toggle button causes the need to keep pressing shift. For a few people it is hindrance.Hope this helps!
Your character will become elite after some time of playing the game. What you decide to do with your character after that point is up to you. Whether it's trying to destroy villages or protect them.

Sprinting will consume chakra, so you can't use it all the time. About the sprinting controls, it might be a good idea to introduce some sort of lock button for when you're sprinting. This would mean that you could point towards a direction with the movement keys and your character would keep running into that direction in sprint mode. I think something like that can come in handy when you're traveling long distances.
  • Character Name: Vuregu