Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64061
Latest: Julidio
New This Month: 4154
New This Week: 120
New Today: 27
Stats
Total Posts: 73874
Total Topics: 20753
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 846
Total: 856

Author Topic: Jutsu Creation Topic  (Read 207407 times)

Offline umardon1

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • umardon1 has no influence.
  • nothing is impossible
    • View Profile
Re: Jutsu Creation Topic
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2014, 13:33:38 »
jutsu name: lightning dragon fist
jutsu type: ninjutsu
Jutsu description: lightning dragon covers the fist and attacks the opponent .
Jutsu level: expert
Chakra nature: lightning
Jutsu range: medium
Effects if hit:pierces the opponent like lightning blade with high amount of damage and damage depend on amount of chakra used can be large scaled too

Offline Monk

• Academy Student Poster
  • Monk has no influence.
  • 3D Animator & Rigging Artist
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2014, 14:21:01 »
So many great Ideas, I really like the Tai Jutsu and Genjutsus moves. The vortex moves sound fun aswell.
Sado Hozuki - "The Wandering Monk"

Offline Azarf

• Academy Student Poster
  • Azarf has no influence.
  • The will of water
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2014, 02:15:52 »
Any suggestions will be taken ;)

Jutsu Name: Water circle
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Jutsu Description: Creates a circle with 2-5 meter radius around the 1st position of the user when cast it ( the radius depends on the amount of chackra used), the circle stays up to 3min, while active the user don't recover the amount of chakra used to this jutsu. ex: if the jutsu needs 20% then for the duration the user can only get a maximum of 80%. when deactivated if the user is in touch with the water regains half of the chakra used.
Jutsu Level: Expert (not shure)
Chakra Nature: Water
Jutsu Range:Low- Mid
Effects if hit: If in touch with the water any person that uses water jutsus has his chakra consumption reduced by 1/3.
                    If in touch with the water any person who uses fire jutsu has his chakra consumption increased by 1/5.
                    If in touch with the water or aim at it a lightening justsu make every single one that is in toutch with the water, (including him self if in touch) electrocuted.
  • Character Name: Azarf

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2014, 19:44:26 »
Jutsu Name: Rasenringu
Jutsu Description: A dark purple Rasengan with a white ring that keeps turning around the Rasengan. (Like the planet saturn)
Jutsu Level: Expert/Master
Chakra Nature: Wind
Jutsu Range: Short Range
Effects if hit: It damages the entire chakra circulatory system of the target that would mean that you would be severely hurt if in range!

(This Jutsu requires much training and would take a lot of chakra meaning that you would be able to do almost no jutsu except for smaller jutsu's)

Video where it was used in: (Or just look at my signature)

Would be super epic to have in Shinobi Life Online please take this master jutsu in consideration!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 19:47:59 by Reminance »
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Barleb

• Academy Student Poster
  • Barleb has no influence.
  • I have been around for a while just not posted alo
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2014, 03:02:30 »
Jutsu Name:Poison Cloud
Jutsu Description:After the player is done with the hand signs he puts his hands close to his mouth and shoots out a large cloud of purple smoke(The smoke will remain in the air for about 1-2 mins(This time can change depending on what the developers feel is necessary)).
Jutsu Level:Intermediate
Chakra Nature: Earth release
Jutsu Range: Depending on the mastery of the skill the player may be able to shoot forth more smoke so Low-medium.
Effects if hit:Does damage to the player over time(In the naruto series it was usually instant death to and this that breathed it up but i feel that would be super op....).
  • Character Name: Yashiro

Online Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2014, 03:56:39 »
Jutsu Name: Rasenringu
Jutsu Description: A dark purple Rasengan with a white ring that keeps turning around the Rasengan. (Like the planet saturn)
Jutsu Level: Expert/Master
Jutsu Range: Short Range
Effects if hit: It damages the entire chakra circulatory system of the target that would mean that you would be severely hurt if in range!

(This Jutsu requires much training and would take a lot of chakra meaning that you would be able to do almost no jutsu except for smaller jutsu's)

Video where it was used in: (Or just look at my signature)

Would be super epic to have in Shinobi Life Online please take this master jutsu in consideration!
You're supposed to make up jutsus, not take existing Naruto jutsus. Even if they come from an alternate universe within the Naruto universe.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2014, 00:16:48 »
Jutsu Name: Wind Rush
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu
Jutsu Description: Player turns into air and propels a set distance forward, or until you hit another player. If you hit another player, then you return to a physical form and perform a punch/kick/stab/slice/taijutsu move immediately.
Jutsu Level: Intermediate/Expert
Jutsu Range: Medium Range
Effects if hit: Damage to the hit player

This jutsu can be used as a dash and/or a damaging move. The taijutsu move would be very smooth, happening as (or very soon after) the player turns back into a human.
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline Setsugan_Kohai

• Academy Student Poster
  • Setsugan_Kohai has no influence.
  • This power... is for all whom i must protect.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2014, 22:40:53 »
Jutsu Name: Rakurai (Lightning Strike)
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu / Taijutsu
Jutsu Description: The user infuses Lightning and Wind Chakra nature to use Swift Release, allowing the user of this jutsu to move at Lightning speed whilst striking the target with bolts of intense lightning
Jutsu Level: Expert
Chakra Nature: Lightning / Wind (Swift Release)
Jutsu Range: Melee - The jutsu can be launched at any range, Chakra consumption depends on range.
Effects if hit: If hit, the target will be paralyzed for a duration of 3 seconds after the jutsu is used on them and take medium damage

Let me know what you think guys! I'm open to criticism and suggestions of how this could be improved.  :P

Offline Master

• Academy Student Poster
  • Master has no influence.
  • DiviAngel- To be in game name.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2014, 09:03:15 »
Jutsu Name: Burning Heart
Jutsu Type:(Ninjutsu,TaiJutsu)
Jutsu Description: Passive Jutsu lasts 1 minute after use increasing the will of the user
Jutsu Level:(Beginner,Novice,Intermediate)
Chakra Nature:Fire
Jutsu Range:(Self)
Effects if Properly used:: Increase attack power and agility of player by 5-15% depending on level Ie: Beginner,Novice,Intermediate
Meaning has power

Offline thevegetor

• Academy Student Poster
  • thevegetor has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2014, 19:56:16 »
Jutsu Name: Wind Shield
Jutsu Type: (Ninjutsu, Taijutsu)
Jutsu Description: A shield made of wind chakra surrounds the user, allowing for a greater defense and extended Taijutsu range.
Jutsu Level: (Intermediate and above)
Chakra nature: Wind
Jutsu Range:(Self and Melee)
Effects if Properly used: Increases attack and defense, as well as extending the range of Taijutsu a short amount.

(on a side note, perhaps if the jutsu somehow fails, maybe due to not having enough chakra, the jutsu damages the user, giving the jutsu some risk)
  • Character Name: Akemi Akane

Offline J-man

• Academy Student Poster
  • J-man has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2014, 23:03:57 »
Jutsu Name:Water Dog jutsu
Jutsu Type:Ninjutsu
Jutsu Description:Summons a water dog that lasts for 10 seconds,he runs at the nearest enemy bitting him,if he succesfully bites the target,the target is stunned and caught in a water like armor,if the dog is hit he turns to water and comes back after0.8 seconds,if the dog doesnt manage to get to his target in 10 seconds he just turns into mere water and disappears
Chakra Nature:Water
Jutsu Range:Meele
Effects if hit:stunned 3 seconds
Counter:snares,stuns etc will work on the dog 
So this is like some sort of ranged meele jutsu,the caster does not have to be in meele range while the dog must be,its like a water prison  that has to catch you ,hand seals im thinking to be somewhere to 5-6 handseals

Offline Master

• Academy Student Poster
  • Master has no influence.
  • DiviAngel- To be in game name.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2014, 23:09:15 »
Jutsu Name: Severe tornado storm
Jutsu Type:(Ninjutsu)
Jutsu Description:Unleashes a giant tornado infront of the user that then goes around destroying stuff, it lasts for 30 seconds and as the jutsu hits lvl 3 your tornado has 3 little tornado's that spawn from it.
Jutsu Level:(Master)
Chakra Nature:Wind
Jutsu Range:(Large)
Number of hand signs: 11-12
Effects if hit: Sucked into the tornado for 5 seconds getting dealt 10 damage each time, for a total of 50 or so health loss depending on how the health caps will be made so lets say someone has 150 health it will take away 1/3 of there health.

After the 5 second are done you get shot into the air getting dealt 20 damage on fall. or however fall damage when getting knocked down will work.
Meaning has power

Offline J-man

• Academy Student Poster
  • J-man has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2014, 23:12:19 »
Jutsu Name:Water Dog
Jutsu Type:Ninjutsu
Jutsu Description:Create a Water dog that aids you in battle for 12 seconds,he atacks your targets and shows stealthed targets,after 12 seconds he turns into water.it deals damage based on the users chackra
Chakra Nature:Water
Jutsu Range:Im not sure
Effects if hit: just medium damage

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Xendrus... has no influence.
  • Stop it, you're breaking my immersion!
    • View Profile
  • Organization: 『  』
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2014, 00:08:24 »
Hear me out on this, since it is a Kekkei Genkai, I'll describe the Kekkei Genkai in general: One cannot copy a Kekkei Genkai, but this Kekkei Genkai has the ability to copy other jutsu's instead. As an idea, give the person who has this Kekkei Genkai a single jutsu, the on posted below, which if hit will allow the user to copy their opponent's last used jutsu. Max the amount copy-able jutsu's to 3 (or some amount). If the user already has 3 copied, if he copies a new one, he must choose one of the prior 3 to be 'deleted' to allow room for the new one. I will further develop the justsu/kekkei genkai if it is seen as a good idea/accepted.

Jutsu Name: I googled the name so it may not be correct: Mohousha → copycat

Jutsu Type: Genjutsu

Jutsu Description: Upon succession, the target is immediately shrouded in butterflies, almost like in the eye of a hurricane. Their eyesight is completely blocked.

Jutsu Level: It's a Kekkei Genkai Jutsu, I don't know ><

Chakra Nature: Not sure.

Jutsu Range: Medium range in the sense of distance, not width/span

Effects if hit: Immediately stunned/immobilized lasting for a second or two. The user gains the last used jutsu of the person hit.
(The exception(s) are Kekkei Genkai's)
  • Character Name: Xendrus...

Offline thevegetor

• Academy Student Poster
  • thevegetor has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2014, 04:00:42 »
Jutsu Name: Raining Heavens
Jutsu Description: Meteorites rain down around you with you safe at the center.
Jutsu Level: Master
Chakra Nature: Fire and Earth
Jutsu Range: Large
Effects if hit: Meteorites fall all around you for 7 seconds, damaging both allies and enemies alike. meteorites deal splash damage with more damage being dealt the closer you are to the impact sight and victims have a 25% chance of catching fire and being dealt burn damage.
Recommended Number of hand seals: 10
Why this is not op: It requires 10 hand seals, which makes it complicated to pull off in a combat scenario, which is required as it is an area of effect jutsu around you. It also leaves a safe zone around your immdiate area, which anyone can take advatadge of. It's not very effective against taijutsu users. Also, no one is safe including your allies and yourself if you move (or are removed) from the safe zone.
  • Character Name: Akemi Akane