Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64066
Latest: travemunc
New This Month: 4159
New This Week: 125
New Today: 25
Stats
Total Posts: 73914
Total Topics: 20765
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 728
Total: 735
Google (7)

Author Topic: General discussion  (Read 516453 times)

Offline Konohuro

Re: General disscusion
« Reply #180 on: January 30, 2016, 17:49:27 »
That's because we want people we can trust our lives on, not just any person.
Lol. so no newbies to the community that does not seem fair. Everyone deserves a chance and if a noob wants to be fully committed, you should lend a hand and not dis them away.
My opinion but your org

This organization intends to recruit only those that they can trust. It is logical that the old members are better known by the community than the new ones so the members of Yurei can know if they may relay on them or not.
Tell me, would you trust a person to cover your back if you just met him/her only because they say they are trustable?
But could you trust an old person just because they say the same?
No, I can trust them because I have observed them all this time, I know their way of acting, their way of thinking and I can almost anticipate their next move. This is what makes us united. You show this to us and you may become a link of this strong chain. @Kamashe

Modification:

[/quote]
No, I can trust them because I have observed them all this time, I know their way of acting, their way of thinking and I can almost anticipate their next move. This is what makes us united. You show this to us and you may become a link of this strong chain.
[/quote]
Ok den. Ill trust your word. Lets leave it at that

You've got me wrong.
I am not saying that you should trust me because I am old. I am saying that those that have an old relationship with a certain member may know if he is trustable or not.
You are new to me and I am new to you, so I don't see how we can trust each others yet.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 17:52:27 by Konohuro »

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #181 on: January 30, 2016, 17:50:13 »
Lol. so no newbies to the community that does not seem fair. Everyone deserves a chance and if a noob wants to be fully committed, you should lend a hand and not dis them away.
My opinion but your org

This organization intends to recruit only those that they can trust. It is logical that the old members are better known by the community than the new ones so the members of Yurei can know if they may relay on them or not.
Tell me, would you trust a person to cover your back if you just met him/her only because they say they are trustable?
We can trust an old person because we've been around them and have known them for more than two years or so, pretty sure that's how trust is built :).
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #182 on: January 30, 2016, 17:51:05 »
@Kamashe
We're not trying to be "racist" against newer players.
And you're right you can't just trust any old member, however as I have said.

All of the people we scouted so far, we've known for several months and talked to on a daily basis.
We know what we can expect out of them and what their personalities are like.

Till we know those things of newer members we can't know for certain if we're able to trust them or not.

It's not like there is no chance for newer players, but we're not giving them a spot just because they're new ^.^
Same thing goes for older members.

Offline Kamashe

• Genin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kamashe has no influence.
  • Im Mars from now on
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization:
« Reply #183 on: January 30, 2016, 18:01:26 »
My opinion but your org

No, I can trust them because I have observed them all this time, I know their way of acting, their way of thinking and I can almost anticipate their next move. This is what makes us united. You show this to us and you may become a link of this strong chain. @Kamashe

Modification:

No, I can trust them because I have observed them all this time, I know their way of acting, their way of thinking and I can almost anticipate their next move. This is what makes us united. You show this to us and you may become a link of this strong chain.
[/quote]
Ok den. Ill trust your word. Lets leave it at that

You've got me wrong.
I am not saying that you should trust me because I am old. I am saying that those that have an old relationship with a certain member may know if he is trustable or not.
You are new to me and I am new to you, so I don't see how we can trust each others yet.
[/quote]
TBH i dont trust you alot but i wanna actually mean something in this fantastic community and i dont want anymore hate
  • Character Name: Kuriha himitsu

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #184 on: February 03, 2016, 02:42:29 »
So i got this idea about a story for SLO... at least a start of one. Mars said there was a story already in place.. if that is so Please post here or PM me the link for it but i have spent all day looking for it and i cant find it so i thought i would adresses everyone here with it.

SO since naruto is heavily based on the Senju and Uchiha clans. I think fallowing a similar story line with historical clans would make for an entertaining and educational experience. using actual historical figures as the basis for the founders of the villages in the game.

to do this I think the IGA and the KOGA clans... here's a little history

Most of the Koga Ninja and Iga Ninja were descendents from the Yamabushi; Mountain Priest Warriors that settled in the region. Ikai, a General in the Chinese military, brought Kosshijutsu to Japan after fleeing China's war during the battle of the Kitan and Xia dynasty against King Jinso during (1040-1050). This man had many legendary teachings from The Art of War (SunTzu) and was responsible for introducing these teachings to the Japanese.

this is as far as the historical story has to go.
I was thinking that half the villages could be established by the IGA clan and half from the KOGA

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #185 on: February 07, 2016, 08:48:39 »
@Xendrus...
Sorry, but I have to ask. Those posts were only parts of your habit, like one post once in 4 months, or something is changing? Because you had there, 2 posts in a row.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 09:06:30 by Konohuro »

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #186 on: February 07, 2016, 09:00:32 »
They're getting more frequent, just like the beeps from a time bomb, we can only guess that after a certain amount of time, Xendrus... will become active again.
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 07, 2016, 12:02:24 »
They're getting more frequent, just like the beeps from a time bomb, we can only guess that after a certain amount of time, Xendrus... will become active again.
Mehh i doubt he will...
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #188 on: February 11, 2016, 20:31:07 »
What's your 3rd organisation?
I'm sure you would have counted as a prodigy -  but I wonder if @Mars and @limits could become trainers too?

@SirTroll
The Organisations that I'm in;
1. Roguhanta
2. Chokara
3. Yürei

Figured I should post it here before I go too off-topic on your Organisation thread.

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #189 on: February 11, 2016, 20:39:58 »
I'm sure you would have counted as a prodigy -  but I wonder if @Mars and @limits could become trainers too?

@SirTroll
1. Roguhanta
2. Chokara
3. Yürei

Figured I should post it here before I go too off-topic on your Organisation thread.

Ah ok, You just don't have the RoRoguhanta in you orgs list. If you ever get time, I would love it if you would help me out :)

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #190 on: February 11, 2016, 20:41:02 »

@SirTroll
1. Roguhanta
2. Chokara
3. Yürei

Ah ok, You just don't have the RoRoguhanta in you orgs list. If you ever get time, I would love it if you would help me out :)

Help you with what exactly?

And I used to have Roguhanta showing on my profile, however I removed it as I didn't want the list to be too long.

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #191 on: February 11, 2016, 20:41:54 »

@SirTroll
1. Roguhanta
2. Chokara
3. Yürei

Help you with what exactly?

And I used to have Roguhanta showing on my profile, however I removed it as I didn't want the list to be too long.

The Organisation.....?

Offline lollernoob9

• Temari Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • lollernoob9 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Amigake
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Niwatori
« Reply #192 on: February 12, 2016, 01:27:45 »
@cmsurfer Not a bad idea, save that is Japan's history and not SLO's. I am interested in SLO history too, and at what point our adventures ingame will become a part of it. Doubt it will be written for a while tho.

• Character Name: Shishida Amigake
A danger foreseen is half avoided.

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #193 on: February 12, 2016, 04:57:57 »
OH YEAH IT'S TOTALLY A LONG TERM IDEA.!!!

I know that Verg wants this to be completely built on the idea that if you didn't do it in game then it didn't happen.
But the players will not be building the villages!!! OR WILL THEY??? kinda cool if we could. But if we dont build villages then  that means some one had to and how better than historical ninja?

Offline lollernoob9

• Temari Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • lollernoob9 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Amigake
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Niwatori
« Reply #194 on: February 12, 2016, 19:18:51 »
I wonder who the historical ninja will be? input @Vreg