Forum > Introduction

(1/2) > >>

shankxster:
Hello,

I just found this website, as I have been intrigued in a open world Naruto based game. I was wondering what progress has been made, and are there any updates that will be available anytime soon. Also, how do you join a village, and is there a community chat?

DonRamon:
Welcome!

Vreg is working on a new code that will allow more people to work in the game, the updates will come after the code is ready.

At the moment there is no villages, Matt made a beautiful village that you can see here:
https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=3138.msg54032#msg54032
You can see the progress of the game on dev blogs

There is a discord chat with the developers and mods:
https://discord.gg/YTm4AVH

NinjaMirage:
Oh DonRamon I remember when I was as optimistic as you!!

HiChikara:
Welcome
Have a nice time.  :)

mamita:
You want to join a village?
See, this is just like gender (Damn.
I don't know if it's okay to make this joke yet.)
Anyway, you should get the picture.
Just pick a village and say you're with them.
For community chat, there's the forum shoutbox.
But if you're looking for something a little more lively... Download Discord and join our chat.
About 60% of community interaction SLO related happens there. 36% happens here. 1% actually happens ingame currently, and that last 3% happens elsewhere (Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, YouTube, The Dark Web, etc.)
You can find Discord by googling it, and a quick forum search will net you the discord link pretty easily. Village discords are available as well.

Please read the FAQ, Villages List, and Character Creation guidelines. And don't forget to go rooting through the clan and org lists when you decide village life just isn't fulfilling that special need for companionship.
If I may offer you a piece of advice: Choose a village based on geographical location, landscape, desired primary chakra nature, and most importantly the community.
You seem like you're smart. You should figure it out eventually... If you haven't already.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version