Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64065
Latest: IT Experts Group
New This Month: 4158
New This Week: 124
New Today: 28
Stats
Total Posts: 73892
Total Topics: 20764
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 729
Total: 740
IT Experts Group
GeorgeCycle
Google (AdSense)
Google (8)

Author Topic: Katakiuchi  (Read 186143 times)

Offline Kamashe

• Genin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kamashe has no influence.
  • Im Mars from now on
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization:
Re: Katakiuchi
« Reply #240 on: January 29, 2016, 14:45:27 »
You say you want to be part of the community but your not willing to read a FAQ about the game... so how can you possibly submit a report on something you know nothing about? all you can report on is a pre-alpha version that you have played, that is not even close to the full ideas of the game. and no offence but if your employer has the same attitude and thinks by getting involved now he can change things that have a clear direction now...I think he will be as rejected as you were.
Actually i did read the faq and my boss is actually pretty nice. but im not gonna talk back anymore. But i did askanyone to post or link the comment that made everyonehate me but no one has done it. so one person said it and everyone went along with it, So get your fucking facts straight few people wanna join your wack org anyway, not saying people wanna join mine, but you talk as if your top dog, Your not vreg, your not mars, your not reminance, So next time you gotta comment do you research

Ok, you've crossed the line. @Kamashe
I wasn't hateing you a moment and I haven't post anything that would suggest that, I didn't even mind to read the argument between you and Reminence or anybody else so I don't know how this thing started, but now you are attacking more people just because you are stupid. You say that you don't know why you are hated, hated may be a stretched word, the thing is that you are not agreed by most of the members because of your way of expressing yourself. A person that is adding random "fuckings" in all his post can't be a pleasant person, he is either a stupid child who wants to be badass either a full-grown looser of life, because I would never imagine a business man writing like that. You are talking shit about Katakiuchi saying that is wack, if it's so, don't forget that you've got rejected even by a wack. But the thing is WE ARE TOP DOGS, we are among the top 3 most popular organization and the biggest rogue organization within this community, and we've reached this top level by saving the right to reject stupids like you who want to join. You got butt-hurt because you were rejected, now inventing shits attempting to clear your reputation but continuously making contradictory statement with your own previous statements. You are trying to pull us down, but we are already higher than you can reach. What makes other community members better than others? Many here are old "top" community members: Misi, Lolernoob, Kayleb, Remi, Mars, json, Hari, Kai, Limits, Shivraj, Husky, jcryer, Cedie, Xendrus and i don't think that one can be better than another. Some of us even became mods, we all have different qualities, the fact is no matter what, we sticked to this project and we remained here even during the hardest periods, the status of this project is also due to our activity and loyalty, no community can exist without its members. Who do you consider you are to have the right to tag us?
And to come back to this organization, this is one of the oldest organization and I may say, even if I am a relative new member of Kata, that this organization also played a very important role back in the primal days as it constituted an interest point for many new comers, the old leaders generation were the best team in the whole community. And because of this I am proud to be part of the Katakiuchi and I won't allow a stupid brat who thinks is important because of "the truth" to insult it in such a way. And I don't give a damn if I will get warning points for what I said, even if I never was a trouble person.
So now, I've asked you before nicely to stop posting in this topic as you pollute it, now I am telling you to get the fuck out of here. If you have anything to say, post it in the general discussion thread, as you asked Remi to leave, I ask you now to leave the topic. And I am telling you now that if you will ever get accepted in Katakiuchi than I am quitting.

If you do not take me seriously, note that I am the oldest member of those listed above.

PS: Sorry if I missed someone in my list (I wrote only the old community members, this doesn't mean there are no other very important persons, just that they are new, Nova for example)

PPS: If you didn't referred to Katakiuchi than I apologize for the insults, but many things there are actually true.
Damn. Thats balls deep. If i cared irl id be crying by now but you talk a lot of shit, you arent top dog, you just wanna be i really dont care but in game we will see if you are what you say
  • Character Name: Kuriha himitsu

Offline Kamashe

• Genin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Im Mars from now on
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #241 on: January 29, 2016, 14:48:56 »
You say you want to be part of the community but your not willing to read a FAQ about the game... so how can you possibly submit a report on something you know nothing about? all you can report on is a pre-alpha version that you have played, that is not even close to the full ideas of the game. and no offence but if your employer has the same attitude and thinks by getting involved now he can change things that have a clear direction now...I think he will be as rejected as you were.
Actually i did read the faq and my boss is actually pretty nice. but im not gonna talk back anymore. But i did askanyone to post or link the comment that made everyonehate me but no one has done it. so one person said it and everyone went along with it, So get your fucking facts straight few people wanna join your wack org anyway, not saying people wanna join mine, but you talk as if your top dog, Your not vreg, your not mars, your not reminance, So next time you gotta comment do you research

I wasn't hateing you a moment and I haven't post anything that would suggest that, I didn't even mind to read the argument between you and Reminence or anybody else so I don't know how this thing started, but now you are attacking more people just because you are stupid. You say that you don't know why you are hated, hated may be a stretched word, the thing is that you are not agreed by most of the members because of your way of expressing yourself. A person that is adding random "fuckings" in all his post can't be a pleasant person, he is either a stupid child who wants to be badass either a full-grown looser of life, because I would never imagine a business man writing like that. You are talking shit about Katakiuchi saying that is wack, if it's so, don't forget that you've got rejected even by a wack. But the thing is WE ARE TOP DOGS, we are among the top 3 most popular organization and the biggest rogue organization within this community, and we've reached this top level by saving the right to reject stupids like you who want to join. You got butt-hurt because you were rejected, now inventing shits attempting to clear your reputation but continuously making contradictory statement with your own previous statements. You are trying to pull us down, but we are already higher than you can reach. What makes other community members better than others? Many here are old "top" community members: Misi, Lolernoob, Kayleb, Remi, Mars, json, Hari, Kai, Limits, Shivraj, Husky, jcryer, Cedie, Xendrus and i don't think that one can be better than another. Some of us even became mods, we all have different qualities, the fact is no matter what, we sticked to this project and we remained here even during the hardest periods, the status of this project is also due to our activity and loyalty, no community can exist without its members. Who do you consider you are to have the right to tag us?
And to come back to this organization, this is one of the oldest organization and I may say, even if I am a relative new member of Kata, that this organization also played a very important role back in the primal days as it constituted an interest point for many new comers, the old leaders generation were the best team in the whole community. And because of this I am proud to be part of the Katakiuchi and I won't allow a stupid brat who thinks is important because of "the truth" to insult it in such a way. And I don't give a damn if I will get warning points for what I said, even if I never was a trouble person.
So now, I've asked you before nicely to stop posting in this topic as you pollute it, now I am telling you to get the fuck out of here. If you have anything to say, post it in the general discussion thread, as you asked Remi to leave, I ask you now to leave the topic. And I am telling you now that if you will ever get accepted in Katakiuchi than I am quitting.

If you do not take me seriously, note that I am the oldest member of those listed above.

PS: Sorry if I missed someone in my list (I wrote only the old community members, this doesn't mean there are no other very important persons, just that they are new, Nova for example)

PPS: If you didn't referred to Katakiuchi than I apologize for the insults, but many things there are actually true.
and uhh i still dont care wether u reject me or not, so i gonna annoy you m8 get ready to show your mod skills cause im not gonna stop im gonna keep annoying until i am banned and then i will just make another acc and do the same again.
Scrub

Offline Kamashe

• Genin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Im Mars from now on
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #242 on: January 29, 2016, 14:49:09 »

and uhh i still dont care wether u reject me or not, so i gonna annoy you m8 get ready to show your mod skills cause im not gonna stop im gonna keep annoying until i am banned and then i will just make another acc and do the same again.
Scrub
im gonna keep annoying until i am banned and then i will just make another acc and do the same again.
Scrub

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 29, 2016, 15:29:17 »
im gonna keep annoying until i am banned and then i will just make another acc and do the same again.
Scrub
@Kamashe, the way I see it this issue will be resolved if you simply stop posting in Katakiuchi's topic, we have a policy here where people behind a clan's or organization's topic have a say in who gets to post in their topic. In this case you are clearly not welcome in Katakiuchi's topic for whichever reasons they find just. Just accept it, stop posting here and be the bigger man. You're not going to get anything out of arguing with a bunch of guys you met on the internet.

Or you could do what you just said, break a bunch of rules and get (IP) bans. It's easier for us to ban you than it is for you to create a new account, find your way around an IP ban and make the time to post.

Because you seem like an understanding person, I'll just give you a verbal warning for threatening to spam, don't take it further than this, you won't benefit out of it.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #244 on: January 29, 2016, 15:51:20 »
OMG its Vreg Vreg just posted something :o
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline Kamashe

• Genin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Im Mars from now on
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #245 on: January 30, 2016, 03:59:24 »
Scrub
@Kamashe, the way I see it this issue will be resolved if you simply stop posting in Katakiuchi's topic, we have a policy here where people behind a clan's or organization's topic have a say in who gets to post in their topic. In this case you are clearly not welcome in Katakiuchi's topic for whichever reasons they find just. Just accept it, stop posting here and be the bigger man. You're not going to get anything out of arguing with a bunch of guys you met on the internet.

Or you could do what you just said, break a bunch of rules and get (IP) bans. It's easier for us to ban you than it is for you to create a new account, find your way around an IP ban and make the time to post.

Because you seem like an understanding person, I'll just give you a verbal warning for threatening to spam, don't take it further than this, you won't benefit out of it.
Ha. you scared me for a moment. But ill listen not for the sake of katuichi or whatever but because u said

Offline Cryptonexin

• Genin Poster
  • Cryptonexin has no influence.
  • "Read this with your eyes closed"
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 18, 2016, 18:37:43 »
:)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 18:42:30 by Cryptonexin »

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #247 on: February 18, 2016, 18:39:21 »
Name: Gukan Himitsu
Ninja Rank(If possible): N/A
Chakra Nature(s): Not really sure right now, if you wanna really know then I will make a choice. NOW.
Kekkei Genkai or Chakra Mix: N/A
Previous Village: Okagakure
Specialization(Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, etc.):Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Ninjutsu

It's not my org... but why are you joining a rogue org when you're in rogu..... :S

Offline Cryptonexin

• Genin Poster
  • Cryptonexin has no influence.
  • "Read this with your eyes closed"
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 18, 2016, 18:41:46 »
Name: Gukan Himitsu
Ninja Rank(If possible): N/A
Chakra Nature(s): Not really sure right now, if you wanna really know then I will make a choice. NOW.
Kekkei Genkai or Chakra Mix: N/A
Previous Village: Okagakure
Specialization(Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, etc.):Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Ninjutsu

It's not my org... but why are you joining a rogue org when you're in rogu..... :S

WRONG POST
SORRY FOR BEING DUMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
EXCUSE ME

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #249 on: February 27, 2016, 15:50:24 »
Your poor observation skills have emerged.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #250 on: February 27, 2016, 23:49:32 »
one time vreg compared me to a slippery condom
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #251 on: February 28, 2016, 16:50:19 »
one time vreg compared me to a slippery condom
Thats cause you don't work bitch *shots*
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline vipto

• The Lost Sennin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • vipto has no influence.
  • don't underestimate anyone, you might lose...
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #252 on: March 22, 2016, 20:25:50 »
Name:Hishiro Himitsu
Ninja Rank(If possible):N/A
Chakra Nature(s):Lightning
Kekkei Genkai or Chakra Mix:N/A
Previous Village: Hidden Thunder
Specialization(Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, etc.):Genjutsu(if i can) or taijutsu
  • Character Name: hishiro Nakai

Offline Shivraj