Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64355
Latest: glucophage tab 1000mg
New This Month: 224
New This Week: 60
New Today: 11
Stats
Total Posts: 75630
Total Topics: 21549
Most Online Today: 1265
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 1093
Total: 1105

Author Topic: Shadow Clones question  (Read 1440 times)

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
Shadow Clones question
« on: December 18, 2015, 13:29:27 »
Wasuuuup SLO world i dunno if im posting in the wrong area or not but i really wanted to ask this question.....how would shadow clones work in SLO cause ive been dying just to know....i know the possibility of having one hundred of them is impossible but i was wondering on how it would work.

ive had plenty of ideas and lots of purposes but some of them are a bit over the edge and over demanding, cause i would love to use them for more then just battles i would love to send them on recon missions (like scouting other villages,spying on players that sort of thing) cause it would be really awesome like their being a jutsu page where you could specify how many shadow clones you want and what you would like each one to do

You could give each clone a specific task on either being a decoy, a shield as it would rush to your defense, assist allies those type of things but again its just an idea  but i would love this idea.

• Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu