Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64479
Latest: agrohimifp
New This Month: 348
New This Week: 24
New Today: 9
Stats
Total Posts: 77164
Total Topics: 22677
Most Online Today: 1451
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 1145
Total: 1155

Author Topic: Question of the day [QOTD #1]  (Read 10308 times)

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
Re: Question of the day [QOTD #1]
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2016, 08:08:13 »
No, never. I'd be very surprised if anyone here said yes, quite honestly.

@Snoopy you haven't told us your opinion on it.
It's really a matter of moral and personal knowledge of the world. Not only that but also the condition(s) in which one is under.

Personally I'm not sure whether I'll do it. I'll most likely use poison or something that will execute the assassination in a way that is as painless as possible. Besides, we're all currently in a dream and real life happens after death so I don't see how either party loses. I go to my ninja world and family to a better place with reality.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2016, 08:42:54 »
Why is this even a question? If you would kill everyone related to you just to get transported to a Shinobi universe, then it's either a) you have a shit family, or b) you're a psychopath incapable of feeling love.

My answer: No, I would not kill my parents and siblings to get transported to a world where I'd probably get shit on by people who have been training their whole lives to become a ninja, while I, have been doing barely any physical activity compared to everyone in the ninja universe for the last 14 years.
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2016, 09:23:52 »
This was a shower thought and it appeared to be quite controversial and a lot of discussion went into this when I first asked my guinea pig @SirTroll. From now on I will try and give you guys some questions which might be interesting to receive feedback from.

The first question is truly rather questionable and thought-provoking as it involves basic human emotions towards family.
Enough stalling, here it goes;

Q: Would you kill your parents and siblings (if any) in order to be miraculously transported to the shinobi world, and why?

Conditions:
  • You are randomly allocated a village, jutsu type (gen, nin, tai) and beginning chakra nature.
  • You spawn as your current real-life age, so if you're above 18 you're going to look weird if you want to join the academy with the minors as classmates.
  • There is no time-frame in which you have to perform the assassination, you can take your time and plan things out to execute a painless killing.

Extra information:
You can embark on a journey like many other ninja in the Naruto universe. This means that you can join organisations, work as Anbu and essentially experience the life as the shinobi you've always wanted.
my little sister...... she gotta go......

nah jk lol i love my family

sometimes
  • Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2016, 09:28:58 »
Why is this even a question? If you would kill everyone related to you just to get transported to a Shinobi universe, then it's either a) you have a shit family, or b) you're a psychopath incapable of feeling love.

My answer: No, I would not kill my parents and siblings to get transported to a world where I'd probably get shit on by people who have been training their whole lives to become a ninja, while I, have been doing barely any physical activity compared to everyone in the ninja universe for the last 14 years.
My question specified parents and siblings, not everyone related to you.
But thanks for your input. I guess the ninja world is only for physically fit people.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2016, 11:40:32 »
If it was my brother however...

But no, I'd fucking love to go to the Shinobi World but I also love my family.
I'd kill myself but never do that to my parents.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2016, 15:59:31 »
it is clearly NO.

even if you did kill them do you got proof that you will even keep being alive for 24 hour in Shinobi World,that what i thought.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2016, 16:01:10 »
it is clearly NO.

even if you did kill them do you got proof that you will even keep being alive for 24 hour in Shinobi World,that what i thought.
Well I mean there's no guarantee of-course, but you ARE spawned in a village and that should keep you pretty safe until you find something to pick up later on, right?

The locals will treat you as one of their own so I doubt they'll welcome you with pitchforks and torches.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline Manuster

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2016, 10:27:27 »
would i kill my fam just to get transported in a world where i can easily get murdered?

xDDd but yes I would, because of this;

There is no time-frame in which you have to perform the assassination, you can take your time and plan things out to execute a painless killing.

I'd wait till someone in my family is about to die. (Big family, people die alot) and speed it up by a couple of minutes/seconds.

It would be a problem being 16 years old and utterly skill-less. After all Naruto and co were 16 at the end of the shinobi war.

I'd spawn into Konoha though, to prevent anyone from killing me. (At least without Naruto "doing whatever he can to save a comrade")

I love my Family and all but the question only asks to kill one person and the timeframe allows you to do it pretty fairly.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 12:02:02 by Manuster »
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2016, 11:54:22 »
There is no time-frame in which you have to perform the assassination, you can take your time and plan things out to execute a painless killing.

I'd wait till someone in my family is about to die. (Big family, people die alot) and speed it up by a couple of minutes/seconds.

It would be a problem being 16 years old and utterly skill-less. After all Naruto and co were 16 at the end of the shinobi war.

I'd spawn into Konoha though, to prevent anyone from killing me. (At least without Naruto "doing whatever he can to save a comrade")

I love my Family and all but the question only asks to kill one person and the timeframe allows you to do it pretty fairly.

It doesn't ask you to kill one person.
Read the question again.
Q: Would you kill your parents and siblings (if any) in order to be miraculously transported to the shinobi world, and why?
Killing both parents (already at 2, unless one of your parents is already dead.) + your siblings (brothers/sisters etc.)

Even so if you want to be selfish and kill others for your own gain that still makes me question your sanity.

Offline Manuster

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2016, 12:03:42 »

It doesn't ask you to kill one person.
Read the question again.
Killing both parents (already at 2, unless one of your parents is already dead.) + your siblings (brothers/sisters etc.)

Even so if you want to be selfish and kill others for your own gain that still makes me question your sanity.

ohhhhhhh

well thats dumb ;_; i guess i wont then

i was only going to speed up a dying relative/friend by a couple of seconds not go on some Itachi shit...

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2016, 12:18:56 »
Majority of people would get there because of the friendship blabla they saw in anime. You do realize it is a world, in which children already serve as kind of soldiers? Would you really throw your current life away to be part of a system, in which you are sent out daily to risk your life? Most of you would die in the first week probably,since you don't possess such skills like the residents of the Shinobi world. I saw some bringing an argument that claimed in Shinobi world anyone can be a family. I have news for you. You can achieve that kind of friendships in real life too. If you really could do such a thing, you would have no place in that world anyway, but not even here. If you ended up in that world, you wouldn't be Naruto or anyone, you would start on your own in a world full of fights and rivalries. This is my view.
Just to answer your question, no, I would never ever do such a thing. I wouldn't even think about such a thing. Furthermore, I wouldn't even kill anyone, not even a stranger.
  • Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2016, 12:31:01 »
Majority of people would get there because of the friendship blabla they saw in anime. You do realize it is a world, in which children already serve as kind of soldiers? Would you really throw your current life away to be part of a system, in which you are sent out daily to risk your life? Most of you would die in the first week probably,since you don't possess such skills like the residents of the Shinobi world. I saw some bringing an argument that claimed in Shinobi world anyone can be a family. I have news for you. You can achieve that kind of friendships in real life too. If you really could do such a thing, you would have no place in that world anyway, but not even here. If you ended up in that world, you wouldn't be Naruto or anyone, you would start on your own in a world full of fights and rivalries. This is my view.
Just to answer your question, no, I would never ever do such a thing. I wouldn't even think about such a thing. Furthermore, I wouldn't even kill anyone, not even a stranger.

@miss4444
 Amen... Preach brother

If it was my brother however...

But no, I'd fucking love to go to the Shinobi World but I also love my family.
I'd kill myself but never do that to my parents.

Mars your parents would rather die then live through you killing yourself...
You said you would not kill your parents but it's much curler to kill yourself.

Offline psychorx

• Genin Poster
  • psychorx has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2016, 15:33:14 »
No, I love my family. I highly doubt I would do anything to harm them...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 15:38:22 by psychorx »
  • Character Name: Kamakiri Gin

Offline Manuster

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2016, 02:47:19 »
"question of the day"

*two weeks later*

well?

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2016, 03:28:38 »
it is clearly NO.

do u have proof you'll be alive for the next 24 hours in this world?
  • Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?