Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64425
Latest: Marinauvz
New This Month: 294
New This Week: 55
New Today: 19
Stats
Total Posts: 76213
Total Topics: 21919
Most Online Today: 1562
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 1197
Total: 1212

Author Topic: Hunger Games Simulator 3  (Read 53179 times)

Offline Kings_Head

Re: Hunger Games Simulator 3
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2017, 20:04:12 »
Wow this shit is getting really intense
Nobleblood Leader for the Great Kirishima Clan
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?"

Offline SpeakingRain

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • SpeakingRain has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Hyakki Yagyō

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2017, 21:11:44 »
Haha, Taiga got beat to death by the blind people. XD
  • Character Name: Ginko
Find true freedom. Join the Land of Wolves, free from the corrupt Kage system.

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2017, 21:17:17 »
Lmao, Taiga..what a sad way to go.
I guess Izumi's given up on starting that fire, lol. He should learn a thing or two from Tatsuo.
  • Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline psychorx

• Genin Poster
  • psychorx has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2017, 21:19:50 »
I died in the second day, no way! :'(
  • Character Name: Kamakiri Gin

Offline taigakun

« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2017, 23:05:48 »
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCK

I got killed by the two people who dont have eyes lmfao

Offline Manuster

« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2017, 00:22:08 »
Love how Heathens leader died to 2 blind people. Just kidding, please no hate.

and i loive on to carry the banner! Heathen will conquer all
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2017, 03:13:08 »
@Toratsume Nyshn  The L's just keep on coming
ikr ;_; ... but I'm gonna fight! never gonna give up! Thats my ninja way!
(Everytime anyone makes an emo statement they die :3 ... I'd like to take mah wordz bak pls)

@Toratsume Nyshn  I'm jealous :/
Step 1. Create your Fire Bed
When building a fire, always think about safety first. You don’t want to be that guy who starts a raging wildfire in a national park. If your camping site has a designated fire area, use it. If you’re camping in a more rugged area that lacks fire sites, you’ll need to make your own. Select a site away from trees, bushes, and other plant material. Your fire bed should be on bare earth, not grass (especially dead grass). If you can’t find a bare area, make your own by digging and raking away plant material, taking particular care in clearing away all dry plant material. Dry grass, branches, and bark catch fire easily.
After you’ve cleared the area, it’s time to make your bed. Gather in dirt and place it in the center of your cleared area. Form the dirt into a “platform” that’s about 3-4 inches thick.

Step 2. Gather Woods
You’ll need three basics types of materials to build your roaring campfire: tinder, kindling, and fuel wood.

Tinder. Every good campfire starts with good tinder. Tinder catches fire easily, but burns fast. Material like dry leaves, dry bark, wood shavings, dry grass, and some fluffy fungi make for good tinder.

Kindling. Tinder burns fast, so you’ll need something with more substance to keep your flame going. You can’t move directly to big logs. You’ll just smother your little flame. That’s where kindling comes in. Kindling usually consists of small twigs and branches. Go for something that’s about the width of a pencil.

Fuel wood. Fuel wood is what keeps your fire hot and burning. Look for branches that are about as wide as your wrist or your forearm.

GENERAL TIP: When gathering wood for a fire, collect wood that snaps and breaks easily. Dry wood burns the best. If your wood bends, it’s too wet or “green.” If your try to make a fire with this sort of wood, you’ll just get a lot of smoke. Unlike tinder and kindling, fuel wood can be a little damp. The fire will dry it out, but it’s still not ideal.

Collect twice as much tinder, kindling, and fuel wood as you think you’ll need. You’ll be surprised how fast you’ll go through tinder and kindling when you’re starting your fire.

Step3.Lay Your Fire
There are several ways to lay your fire. The best method as per your situation now is the Tepee Fire Lay. Here is how you do it.

• Place your tinder bundle in the middle of your campfire site.
  • Above your tinder bundle, form a teepee with some kindling. Leave an opening in your teepee on the side the wind is blowing against. This will ensure that your fire gets the air it needs and will blow the flames onto the kindling.
  • Continue adding kindling to the teepee, working your way up to pencil sized twigs.
  • Create a larger teepee structure around your kindling teepee with your fuel wood.
  • Place a match under your tinder. Because this lay directs the flame up, the flame should rise to the kindling and then on to the fuel wood.
  • The teepee structure will eventually fall, and at this point you can simply add some fuel logs to the fire.
Tadaa!! your fire is up and ready!

Don't have matches?
Well don't worry!
here is a video demonstration on how to light a fire using The Bow Drill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4E68OFmFAQ&feature=youtu.be

Good Luck! Hope you make an exceptional fire :)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 03:18:56 by Toratsume Nyshn »

Offline Kings_Head

« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2017, 11:00:27 »
(Everytime anyone makes an emo statement they die :3 ... I'd like to take mah wordz bak pls)

When building a fire, always think about safety first. You don’t want to be that guy who starts a raging wildfire in a national park. If your camping site has a designated fire area, use it. If you’re camping in a more rugged area that lacks fire sites, you’ll need to make your own. Select a site away from trees, bushes, and other plant material. Your fire bed should be on bare earth, not grass (especially dead grass). If you can’t find a bare area, make your own by digging and raking away plant material, taking particular care in clearing away all dry plant material. Dry grass, branches, and bark catch fire easily.
After you’ve cleared the area, it’s time to make your bed. Gather in dirt and place it in the center of your cleared area. Form the dirt into a “platform” that’s about 3-4 inches thick.

Step 2. Gather Woods
You’ll need three basics types of materials to build your roaring campfire: tinder, kindling, and fuel wood.

Tinder. Every good campfire starts with good tinder. Tinder catches fire easily, but burns fast. Material like dry leaves, dry bark, wood shavings, dry grass, and some fluffy fungi make for good tinder.

Kindling. Tinder burns fast, so you’ll need something with more substance to keep your flame going. You can’t move directly to big logs. You’ll just smother your little flame. That’s where kindling comes in. Kindling usually consists of small twigs and branches. Go for something that’s about the width of a pencil.

Fuel wood. Fuel wood is what keeps your fire hot and burning. Look for branches that are about as wide as your wrist or your forearm.

GENERAL TIP: When gathering wood for a fire, collect wood that snaps and breaks easily. Dry wood burns the best. If your wood bends, it’s too wet or “green.” If your try to make a fire with this sort of wood, you’ll just get a lot of smoke. Unlike tinder and kindling, fuel wood can be a little damp. The fire will dry it out, but it’s still not ideal.

Collect twice as much tinder, kindling, and fuel wood as you think you’ll need. You’ll be surprised how fast you’ll go through tinder and kindling when you’re starting your fire.

Step3.Lay Your Fire
There are several ways to lay your fire. The best method as per your situation now is the Tepee Fire Lay. Here is how you do it.

• Above your tinder bundle, form a teepee with some kindling. Leave an opening in your teepee on the side the wind is blowing against. This will ensure that your fire gets the air it needs and will blow the flames onto the kindling.
  • Continue adding kindling to the teepee, working your way up to pencil sized twigs.
  • Create a larger teepee structure around your kindling teepee with your fuel wood.
  • Place a match under your tinder. Because this lay directs the flame up, the flame should rise to the kindling and then on to the fuel wood.
  • The teepee structure will eventually fall, and at this point you can simply add some fuel logs to the fire.

Don't have matches?
Well don't worry!

Always giving out the most helpful tips, that's my student
Nobleblood Leader for the Great Kirishima Clan
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?"

Offline Rapho

« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2017, 12:16:42 »
The fourth day starts!

13 Shinobis remain!

Offline taigakun

« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2017, 12:23:29 »
Manu = unkillable

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2017, 13:05:57 »
This Isei guy <3
  • Character Name: Isei

Offline Rapho

« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2017, 13:13:53 »

Step 2. Gather Woods

Step3.Lay Your Fire

Don't have matches?
Well don't worry!

+rep for teaching me how 2 fire

Offline SpeakingRain

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • SpeakingRain has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Hyakki Yagyō

« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2017, 13:20:46 »
I keep working or trying to work with other tributes :/ I feel like that's going to get me killed.

Also Isei was boss XD
  • Character Name: Ginko
Find true freedom. Join the Land of Wolves, free from the corrupt Kage system.

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2017, 13:23:53 »
fuck... I'm dedkek :3
gg Nas.

I saw that coming :P
anyways... the fire might have weakened but it still burns.... Snoopy... all hopes on you!
Spoiler: show
SHIT! >.>

At least I have successfully passed the secret of starting a forest camp fire :3

Offline DarthTyrael

• Hidden Dust Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • DarthTyrael has no influence.
  • I try to assist wherever I can.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2017, 13:32:08 »

It's time.

"A village without a Kage is lost for some time, but a Kage without a village is lost forever"

Join Hidden Dust's Discord server!