Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64349
Latest: AhmedHax
New This Month: 218
New This Week: 54
New Today: 5
Stats
Total Posts: 75614
Total Topics: 21537
Most Online Today: 1265
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 1019
Total: 1031

Author Topic: Who would you meet?  (Read 7510 times)

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
Who would you meet?
« on: August 28, 2016, 23:55:13 »
Pick one person from SLO you would spend the day with.... or pick multiple. (Also try to describe what you guys would do)

I'd pick @Batt bc apparently im a "Batt fanboy"

I'd pick @Nova just so i could bother him all day

I'd pick @Tsunayoshi just so i cud fight the kid, then we'd get ice cream and fight the whole day

I'd pick @Mars just bc u seem chill

And I'd pick @taigakun and @Manuster just bc.... my negus :)
@Snoopy so i cud play you in ball and destroy you and @Reminance so i cud spend the whole day explaining why Tobirama sucks ass.

• Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
Re: Who would you meet?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 00:02:40 »
Interesting thread.
I'd like to assume that you're not very tall or strong @mamoudou52404 so I'd be more than happy to play you in a 1v1 streetball style game. I put my bets on myself because I doubt you'll beat a 6'2 165lbs Centre player who's been streetballing since the age of 5.

I'd like to meet up with @Mars  and @jcryer  since they're close to me. We can hang out for a day and maybe watch a lot of anime and laugh at other SLO members.

@Nova  because I want to have a LAN game of Smite, we can even go to Comicon and get some SMITE swag.

@Vreg just so I can humiliate you for being tiny and probably end up getting my ass served <3.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline SpeakingRain

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • SpeakingRain has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Hyakki Yagyō

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 00:04:29 »
Misi, Moomoo, Nyshn and Taiga. ^^
  • Character Name: Ginko
Find true freedom. Join the Land of Wolves, free from the corrupt Kage system.

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 00:04:41 »
Interesting thread.
I'd like to assume that you're not very tall or strong @mamoudou52404 so I'd be more than happy to play you in a 1v1 streetball style game. I put my bets on myself because I doubt you'll beat a 6'2 165lbs Centre player who's been streetballing since the age of 5.

bruh yeah im not very tall or strong but im plent fast lol, and u wudnt come near me with my handles.... im placing bets on myself bc i play tall guys almost everyday so another one wouldnt make a diff. :P love u snoop <3

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 00:06:21 »
Ken because he's such a great friend and we have a lot in common

Nova to see what he looks like

limits to see what he looks like and get lessons on how to survive in da streets

Shiv so he can show me the real curry

SirTroll because even though he's my cousin we haven't seen eachother in way too long

Cedie for free soap

Snoopy for advanced ap lessons

Mamou so he can show me how to pronounce his name

Zama so I can meet Calvin

jcryer because I've never met him before
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 00:11:23 »
Interesting thread.

I'd like to meet up with @Mars  and @jcryer  since they're close to me. We can hang out for a day and maybe watch a lot of anime and laugh at other SLO members.

@Nova  because I want to have a LAN game of Smite, we can even go to Comicon and get some SMITE swag.

@Vreg just so I can humiliate you for being tiny and probably end up getting my ass served <3.
Well I'm not that tiny, 5'6 is actually a pretty average height but what you should be more concerned about is how your weight is awfully close to mine when there's 20 centimeters difference between us.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2016, 00:12:28 »
Interesting thread.

Well I'm not that tiny, 5'6 is actually a pretty average height but what you should be more concerned about is how you're weight is awfully close to mine when there's 20 centimeters difference in between us.
whoa im taller than u by an inch @Vreg chan. im 15 brothaman.... plus i wanna arm wrestle u

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2016, 00:25:34 »
Interesting thread.

Well I'm not that tiny, 5'6 is actually a pretty average height but what you should be more concerned about is how your weight is awfully close to mine when there's 20 centimeters difference between us.
Tall people are meant to have quite a bit of weight. I've checked charts and tables online and my weight seems to be normal for my height. You on the other hand seem to have a lot of weight for 5'6. I'm assuming it's because of the body workout you do.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2016, 00:32:21 »
Interesting thread.

Tall people are meant to have quite a bit of weight. I've checked charts and tables online and my weight seems to be normal for my height. You on the other hand seem to have a lot of weight for 5'6. I'm assuming it's because of the body workout you do.
Aye muscle mass.
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2016, 01:16:06 »
i would like to meet with loller to see how s/he looks like
gp,remi,and many more...
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 11:46:21 by Sanji »
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Kings_Head

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2016, 01:50:45 »
@huntasol and definitely @Toratsume Nyshn  and possibly just maybe like .000000001% @taigakun
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 01:55:17 by Kings_Head »
Nobleblood Leader for the Great Kirishima Clan
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?"

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2016, 01:52:52 »
Mars ( amazing friend and would hang out for the lolzz ), Nova ( to hang out, chill,watch shit and laugh at shit ), limits ( to see what he looks like tbh ), Shiv ( to see what he looks like and prob. watch anime together ), SirTroll ( to see what he looks like and chill/hang out ), Remi ( chill, get drunk, and read nardo and susky comics ), Zama ( chill/hang out, get drunk tbh, oh and also wanna meet Calvin just like Mars ), DarthTyrael ( to drink shots of bleach ), taiga ( so i can give you dat obsidian flow ) :D

Offline taigakun

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2016, 06:24:40 »
SpeakingRain(to get drunk with), Manu, Mamoo, Ken(dat obsidian flow), Nova, Misi, Mars, Nyshn, Allake and Darth(fucking senpai)

and possibly just maybe like .000000001% @taigakun
Allake i feel like you don't deserve my greatness :3

Offline Cedie

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Cedie has no influence.
  • "Illusion prompts the beginning of flaring action"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kurama
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2016, 08:48:41 »
Shivraj - So we can eat curry together and talk about communism
Mars - My sweet little Leo and his gf
Nova - So I can confirm he's fat
jcryer - So I can bully her
Reminance - I wish to roll some cheese wheels with him to feel Dutch
mattaleks - We will smoke weed together and consume all the maple syrup in his fridge
Whatasnipe - Hope we'll get to ride on his mooses and play ice hockey
json243 - We can hunt crocodiles at his backyard
Vreg - He knows why and I'd like to eat the food in their pantry and ride on his bike
  • Character Name: Cedie
Maroon = Moderator's POV.
Black = Normal me. :-*

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2016, 11:11:41 »
Zama so I can meet Calvin
Zama ( chill/hang out, get drunk tbh, oh and also wanna meet Calvin just like Mars )
When they don't like you for you ;-;

I'd meet up with @Ken and @Mars too. Feels like it would be interesting. @DarthTyrael so we can have a smoke together. @Nova because I wanna see what he looks like. @taigakun because he's black, also I wanna hear the deep voice. @Snoopy so I can dunk on him.

I'd meet quite a few of the people on here actually.
  • Character Name: Zama