Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64433
Latest: RichardPrest
New This Month: 302
New This Week: 63
New Today: 22
Stats
Total Posts: 76274
Total Topics: 21977
Most Online Today: 1562
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1520
Total: 1529
EdithSoure
Google (8)

Author Topic: Orgs Versus?  (Read 4976 times)

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
Orgs Versus?
« on: August 29, 2016, 13:43:42 »
I'm bored so I started daydreaming as always. And somehow I got into thinking of Orgs going at it in SLO. So as of this moment, pick which org you think would win.
You can also explain why. I'll also be picking my choices.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roguhanta VS. Katakiuchi: I don't know tbh, I feel like Katakiuchi has many more members but I could be wrong.

Nanatsu VS. Heathen: I'm very fond of Heathen and respect them a lot as a brother org, but they going down  :-X

Bitoku VS. Yugure: I haven't looked at the members on each, but I'm pretty sure Bitoku would take it.

Yurei VS. Yaiken: Yurei has the advantage because it has more members, but I feel like Yaiken would win, (Only if limits is as good as everyone says he is, I've heard "stories")

Kako No Yami VS. Blackbox: Blackbox, since Kako No Yami doesn't really have that many members. Blackbox doesnt either but it has more.

Nanatsu VS. Blackbox: Nanatsu. We have way more members. And they are all active.

Heathen
VS. Blackbox: Heathen. Just Heathen.

Jutsu Hunter
VS. Godai Temple: This is an interesting one. Both orgs with 2 of the main primary goals. I feel like Godai Temple would take it since they are much more active. Plus don't mess with @Zama

Smilers :) VS. Yurei: Smilers would get merced in my opinion.

Alright well, I'm bored and tired so I can't think of any more but feel free to add more questions onto your own answers.

Code: [Select]
[glow=blue,2,300]Roguhanta[/glow] VS. [glow=red,2,300]Katakiuchi[/glow]

[glow=Orange,2,300]Nanatsu[/glow] VS. [glow=yellow,2,300]Heathen[/glow]

[glow=black,2,300]Bitoku[/glow] VS. [glow=red,2,300]Yugure[/glow]

[glow=green,2,300]Yurei[/glow] VS. [glow=turquoise,2,300]Yaiken[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Kako No Yami[/glow] VS. [glow=black,2,300]Blackbox[/glow]

[glow=orange,2,300]Nanatsu[/glow] VS. [glow=red,2,300]Blackbox[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Heathen[/glow] VS. [b]Blackbox[/b]

[glow=blue,2,300]Jutsu Hunter[/glow] VS. [glow=brown,2,300]Godai Temple[/glow]

[glow=turquoise,2,300]Smilers[/glow] :) VS. [glow=green,2,300]Yurei[/glow]

Feel free to add any more interesting matchups:

Hope i did this right^ enjoy  :-\

• Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Offline Uzai

Re: Orgs Versus?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 13:58:01 »
Its an good idea :D
  • Character Name: Kamakiri Uzai

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 14:27:04 »
Roguhanta VS. Katakiuchi: Roguhanta has waaaay more members, and even if it were just the main accounts from each org, Roguhanta would still win because they have the more skilled members, and Shiv has like 3fps.

Nanatsu VS. Heathen: This will be a close match because neither orgs have noticeably skillful members. They also have Chikai (SpeakingRain) in both orgs so I'm not sure how that's going to turn out. Maybe they even have more members that intertwine

Bitoku VS. Yugure: I don't even know why you'd compare a full-fledged org like Bitoku who needless to say have many strong members, to the sub-members of Katakiuchi. Sorry, pal, this one goes to Bitoku.

Yurei VS. Yaiken: Yurei is literally an org that aims to shelter the strongest ninja in the game and rank them in order of skill. Against Yaiken it's 10 vs 4 and a lot of the members intertwine. This one goes to Yurei.

Kako No Yami VS. Blackbox: Mars (Kuria Akagi) appears in both orgs so that cancels itself out. Both orgs have little members and it'll be a close game, but (non-biased conclusion) I think Blackbox have this one, simply for having more members who are noted to be at-least decent at the game, whereas the founder of KNM is inactive.

Nanatsu VS. Blackbox: You have more members, we have a @Mars . Admittedly a threat to even Batt. I'd say a few experienced members make up for more than a dozen beginners. My bets are on Blackbox.

Heathen VS. Blackbox: Eh, close fight but as much as I hate it, I'd have to say Heathen take this victory. Simply because they have quite a few hidden members and you don't know who that could be... Except "Codename: Ken". @Ken, you'd make a bad spy.

internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 14:31:17 »
Bitoku VS. Yugure: I haven't looked at the members on each, but I'm pretty sure Bitoku would take it.
How did you come to that decision then?
  • Character Name: Zama

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 14:32:19 »
Roguhanta VS. Katakiuchi
Would be a tough battle but Rogu has more members.
Remi and Ken would fight it out and would probably be an even(ish) fight
If Ken won he'd be low and myself or Nova could take him out, if Remi won Ken would be out the picture and high/average players would be left against myself, Remi, Nova and Sanji who are all high tier players.
Due to that, in this current stage of the game I believe Rogu would win.

Nanatsu VS. Heathen
Not sure, depends on who Heathen's secret members are. Though, I'd place my bets on Nanatsu

Bitoku VS. Yugure
Bitoku would beat Yugure, but not Katakiuchi as a whole.
Remi, myself Sanji and GP are our key players. Ken is Yugure's key player and again, even though Yugure have some decent players I don't think it would balance out at this stage in the game.

Yurei VS. Yaiken
Yurei.
The only Yaiken member who isn't in Yurei is limits.
Limits could pull a limits and beat Ken, Remi, me and Nova but that seems unlikely.
He could probably take out 2-3 out of Ken, Remi, myself and Nova and could probably take out the other 6 Yurei members before fighting us, but even though he'd do very well he wouldn't win. This is because we have some of the best players who can actually compete with limits

Kako No Yami VS. Blackbox
Blackbox. Kings_head could do some damage but we'd drop the rest of them.

Nanatsu VS. Blackbox
Would be an even fight.
Nanatsu has maybe 2 good members active members but I feel like myself, Crono and some other experiences players would outclass those two good players and then be able to beat the players with little experience with the aid of the blackbox players with little experience.
I'd like to say Blackbox would win but who knows, probably a draw

Heathen VS. Blackbox
Depends on their secret members.
Heathen would probably win

Jutsu Hunter VS. Godai Temple
Godai temple ez

Smilers :) VS. Yurei
Yurei
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 14:34:32 by Mars »
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 14:33:02 »
C'mon, it's Mamou. Don't be surprised.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2016, 14:45:23 »
my bad @Zama i meant i havent looked at the members on Yugure tbh, Ive seen Bitoku and Im pretty sure they wud win, I think some of the members or Yugure arent even active are they?

Nanatsu VS. Blackbox
Would be an even fight.
Nanatsu has maybe 2 good members active members but I feel like myself, Crono and some other experiences players would outclass those two good players and then be able to beat the players with little experience with the aid of the blackbox players with little experience.
I'd like to say Blackbox would win but who knows, probably a draw
@Mars which members? are u talking about chikai? or adithya? idk but yh i'd like to see this one in action. Name em, and btw we have a few members who might not have forum fame but are pretty good and could help out in the midst of battle but yh i'd like to see this one :P :) ;)

Nanatsu VS. Heathen: This will be a close match because neither orgs have noticeably skillful members. They also have Chikai (SpeakingRain) in both orgs so I'm not sure how that's going to turn out. Maybe they even have more members that intertwine

Kako No Yami VS. Blackbox: Mars (Kuria Akagi) appears in both orgs so that cancels itself out. Both orgs have little members and it'll be a close game, but (non-biased conclusion) I think Blackbox have this one, simply for having more members who are noted to be at-least decent at the game, whereas the founder of KNM is inactive.

Nanatsu VS. Blackbox: You have more members, we have a @Mars . Admittedly a threat to even Batt. I'd say a few experienced members make up for more than a dozen beginners. My bets are on Blackbox.
btw @Snoopy @Mars left Kako, and which members are u talking about when u meant "a few experienced" lol dont sleep on @juniorra guys hes really good.

Btw Heathen has @taigakun , hes skilled isnt he?

and ive got Roda Tsukegami, hes really skilled tho he hasnt been on lately. Also got Takaoki on my side, hes good as well....
again all these guys might not have forum fame since they barely visit or post the forums but they are rlly good. :)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 14:47:54 by mamoudou52404 »

Offline psychorx

• Genin Poster
  • psychorx has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2016, 15:46:09 »
Nanatsu would surely win these two orgs. We've got a lot of members and they're all good with something.
But Heathen would give us a good fight
  • Character Name: Kamakiri Gin

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2016, 16:17:28 »
Yurei VS. Yaiken
Yurei.
Limits could pull a limits and beat Ken, Remi, me and Nova but that seems unlikely.
He could probably take out 2-3 out of Ken, Remi, myself and Nova and could probably take out the other 6 Yurei members before fighting us, but even though he'd do very well he wouldn't win. This is because we have some of the best players who can actually compete with limits

this is why i don't understand this thread, you're acting as if its a 1v10, since you 3 are in both orgs, we should pretend there are 2 versions of the 3 of you all 3 equally as skilled, im sure myself,ken,you and remi, could take on you 3 + the rest of yurei, considering ive beat all you 3 b4

• Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2016, 16:29:48 »
Yurei VS. Yaiken
Yurei.

this is why i don't understand this thread, you're acting as if its a 1v10, since you 3 are in both orgs, we should pretend there are 2 versions of the 3 of you all 3 equally as skilled, im sure myself,ken,you and remi, could take on you 3 + the rest of yurei, considering ive beat all you 3 b4

u dont understand the thread or tht comment? :o @limits , aww man i thought it was a good one

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2016, 18:01:36 »
Yurei VS. Yaiken
Yurei.

i could say if your alone in Yaiken vs Yurei you could beat all those who are not named Mars,Ken,Nova,Remi and when you done,i am sure you will be then those 4 elite will be waiting for u i think you can win mars and he will hit you ones,but then the other 3 will stay so.... you cant win.... or if Ken and Remi or Mars joined your side then we have other talk.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2016, 20:11:11 »
Yurei VS. Yaiken
Yurei.

Agree. If Yaiken has common members with Yurei, those members should be considered as part of both organizations, therefore there will be a versions of those members in each organization.
Using this analysis, the two organizations would be equal in strength.

It depends... if limits can beat Nova, me, ST, Nas, Shivraj, Kai, then Yaiken would be better then Yurei.

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2016, 23:35:52 »
@mamoudou52404 nah bro, the thread is good i was just pointing out the 1 flaw
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2016, 23:48:43 »
limits has a point

limits could beat Nova, Konohuro, ST, Nas, Shivraj and Kai without dying therefore Yaiken is the best organisation in the game.

Reason I acted like it was a 10v1 was because Yurei members have to put Yurei above any other org but logically Yaiken is the best org in game yeet
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2016, 00:13:41 »
limits has a point

limits could beat Nova, Konohuro, ST, Nas, Shivraj and Kai without dying therefore Yaiken is the best organisation in the game.

Reason I acted like it was a 10v1 was because Yurei members have to put Yurei above any other org but logically Yaiken is the best org in game yeet
limits has a point

indeed he should go and game and see who worth to fight,and see who could beat him,and if someone dose he should inv him to Yaiken at less top 5 and stop adding ppl,i am sure the org with those 4 are great but one more wont hurt,(btw i am not talking about my self lol)so when Yaiken come into battle with org that have a lot of ppl they would have chance. :D
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai