Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64406
Latest: BernardEnabs
New This Month: 275
New This Week: 36
New Today: 6
Stats
Total Posts: 75918
Total Topics: 21714
Most Online Today: 1338
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 998
Total: 1021

Author Topic: Now Clans Versus  (Read 8305 times)

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
Now Clans Versus
« on: August 29, 2016, 15:27:30 »
Part 2. When I was daydreaming, I also thought of clans but I was sleep deprived af so I went to take a nap. Here are a few matchups. Ill make my picks and you guys make your
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukegami VS. Akagi: Once I was checking out the tsukegami thread and i saw that the Akagi were our enemies so I checked who was in the Akagi clan, and i cried.... that pretty much answers it right? But I like to have hope so idk, I feel like Batt would have us put up a worthy fight, but idk if we could win. Akagi is fuckin stacked

Toratsume VS. Amigake: Sorry @Toratsume Nyshn  you know Ily and all but @lollernoob9  alone could probably handle your whole clan. :( you only have 3 members right now but you'll grow a lot :D Im sure of it.

Tsukegami
VS. Himitsu: Taiga, you would win with sheer numbers.... if your clan was more active. At least I dont think most of them are anyways, so correct me if im wrong but ive gotta give this one to Tsukegami. (Tsukegami rulez! :) ) @taigakun

Nakai VS. Sabaku Kuchikomi: I was ready to give this one to @Nova and then I saw the members list for the Sabaku. Noticeable names include, @mattaleks  , @Crono  , @DarthTyrael  , and @SirTroll  . They outnumber you and have more noticeable names in my opinion. They win.

Sabaku KuchikomiVS.  Tsukegami: even though you have those 4 noticeable names. We've got @Manuster  , Myself (I like to think I could make a difference), @Batt  , and @Law  , and Truesage, and Tai. You guys lose.

Toratsume VS. Kamakiri: I dont know who would win this one. I think you guys have around the same number of people in your clan since they are both relatively new. And the funny thing is, I've seen Nysh and @SpeakingRain  fight, (The 2 clan leaders), and I'd have to say you guys are at equal strength. The same exact level or at least around there. I dont wanna pick favorites either so :P I believe I just started a rivalry between the 2 clans ;) , your welcome! :)

Kirishima VS. Agaki: bruh..... bruh..... why'd i even compare this? there are 40 members of kirishima eh? most of which i assume are inactive since i havent seen any of them on. The only noticeable names I notice are, @Kings_Head  , @Charlie  , @m4r1us  (who i believe is inactive), @huntasol  , and @Whatasnipe  . You guys would still lose to Akagi though in my opinion.

Kirshima VS. Tsukegami: I don't wanna have to fight my cousin clan ofc :( , but the little Tsukegami squad we got going on would take out the Kirishima boys. ;)

Sabaku VS. Kirishima: This could be a good rivalry, the clans seem pretty much equal in my opinion with the favors leaning a bit towards Sabaku, but who knows I believe in Kirishima ;) .
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 15:30:30 by mamoudou52404 »

• Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Offline psychorx

• Genin Poster
  • psychorx has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: Now Clans Versus
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 15:45:17 »
I'd like to see Tsukegami vs Akagi. I bet Akagi would win...
  • Character Name: Kamakiri Gin

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 15:51:21 »

Toratsume VS. Amigake: Sorry @Toratsume Nyshn  you know Ily and all but @lollernoob9  alone could probably handle your whole clan. :( you only have 3 members right now but you'll grow a lot :D Im sure of it.

Why match nuubs (me and my fam) against pros( loller, her wb and her fam) :3 ofc we'll lose rn...

Toratsume VS. Kamakiri: I dont know who would win this one. I think you guys have around the same number of people in your clan since they are both relatively new. And the funny thing is, I've seen Nysh and @SpeakingRain  fight, (The 2 clan leaders), and I'd have to say you guys are at equal strength. The same exact level or at least around there. I dont wanna pick favorites either so :P I believe I just started a rivalry between the 2 clans ;) , your welcome! :)
She plans to eradicate all earth users (including and starting with me). Also, Kamikiri have Kurin, and a couple of more members, while we have me (a genin nuub), Armedshadow(don't even know how he play's these days) and Rabuno (inactive till the next update, then again inactive till the next updat....) so the battle would be like... quite one-sided.

conclusion:
Fuck you mamou! My clan hasn't started to flourish yet ;_; couldn't you just drop it for the time being T.T

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 15:55:54 »
Where's the
Code: [Select]
s
This time?
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline adithya

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 15:58:59 »
Honestly. I agree with everything on that list lol. Though Im not active enough to know. but still thats my opinion

Offline SpeakingRain

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • SpeakingRain has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Hyakki Yagyō

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 18:53:04 »
Kamakiri is not actually planning on cleansing the world of dirt style users.
:P
  • Character Name: Ginko
Find true freedom. Join the Land of Wolves, free from the corrupt Kage system.

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2016, 19:23:42 »
Actually I think Himitsu would easily beat Tsukegami. A much larger clan and some decent players right there, don't know if Batt is still that good in the acutual game though.

And there is me, @Kai and @Madara in Kirishima and some others who, indeed, aren't active on forum.
But still Akagi is the strongest clan at the moment, anyways the second place is still good.

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2016, 19:35:47 »
You're free to challenge Batt and test his ability.

Almost all of Kirishima are in-active or forgotten about SLO, if we were to challenge you, only a few would come, I'm sure.

The active Tsukegami vs the active Kirishima.

I'd say Tsukegami.

The same goes for Himitsu, most of the Himitsu are either In-active or forgotten about SLO, if there were to be a battle between both, Tsukegami would emerge victorious.

You're free to reply and give your opinion, but this is mine.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2016, 20:04:30 »
Well, I haven't noticed it's based on the number of active members. In this case things are a bit different.

Why would I spend the time doing this though?

Almost all of Kirishima are in-active or forgotten about SLO, if we were to challenge you, only a few would come, I'm sure.

Glad you are sure of that.

The same goes for Himitsu, most of the Himitsu are either In-active or forgotten about SLO, if there were to be a battle between both, Tsukegami would emerge victorious.

Again, judging on the activity this si different from what I've previously said.

But even so, knowing how unite Himitsu used to be, I am sure they would gather a decent amount of players only to defend their name... in case their devotion didn't go with their members.

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2016, 20:11:25 »
Actually I think Himitsu would easily beat Tsukegami. A much larger clan and some decent players right there, don't know if Batt is still that good in the acutual game though.

And there is me, @Kai and @Madara in Kirishima and some others who, indeed, aren't active on forum.
But still Akagi is the strongest clan at the moment, anyways the second place is still good.

LOLOLOLOL U GUYS ARE THIRD @Konohuro   .
  • Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Offline taigakun

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2016, 20:12:35 »
But even so, knowing how unite Himitsu used to be, I am sure they would gather a decent amount of players only to defend their name... in case their devotion didn't go with their members.
I assure you it didn't.

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2016, 21:50:33 »
Tsukegami vs Akagi
Akagi would win no contest.
Mamou and Batt could do some damage but we outnumber you with better members. Sorry

Toratsume vs Amikage
Who vs Transgenders?

Tsukegami vs Himitsu
Tsukegami would win, however if ToadSage came on after eternity Himitsu would be victorious.
Just gonna add that if this match actually came along I would rejoin Himitsu for a bit and I'm sure Ken, Remi and some others might too to grab that win

Nakai vs Sabaku
Sabaku, outnumber Nakai and Nakai only have one stand out good member (Nova).

Sabaku vs Tsukegami
I'd say this would be a draw or a very close fight. Can't decide who would win though. Sabaku have Crono, SirTroll and Darth who are all very good.
However Tsukegami have Batt and Mamou and lots of decent people like Tsuna etc

Toratsume vs Kamakiri
who? is this a new hentai?

Kirishima vs Akagi
Akagi would win. We have more good players along with the fact that at this stage Kirishima are thinkers and strategists. Not fighters.

Kirishima vs Tsukegami
Tsukegami. As I've said, Kirishima have the brains but not the brawn atm.

Sabaku vs Kirishima
Sabaku

Just want to put this out here though, old Himitsu would drop any clan lol.

Nova, Ken, Remi, limits, Mars, Sanji, GhostParadise, ToadSage, any good player you can name that wasn't Batt
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 21:52:46 by Mars »
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2016, 22:31:53 »

I'd say Tsukegami.

Akagi was born from Himitsu. They left Himitsu after I stepped down as leader of it, due to personal things, and so Himitsu is in a bad place for active members but don't think we are easily beaten. Taiga is doing well to run Himitsu now but to fix such a thing after what me and GP left it in takes time.

From what you have said, and based your judgement on, you have no idea of any of the clans history. Kirishima and Himitsu (No offence to Batt) could easily take on Tsukegami. Hell, I could probably get in-game and beat you in a 1v1 even though I haven't played in a long time and was/am considered the worse at the game in its current stage.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 22:34:11 by Leebz »
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2016, 22:57:39 »

I'd say Tsukegami.

Akagi was born from Himitsu. They left Himitsu after I stepped down as leader of it, due to personal things, and so Himitsu is in a bad place for active members but don't think we are easily beaten. Taiga is doing well to run Himitsu now but to fix such a thing after what me and GP left it in takes time.

From what you have said, and based your judgement on, you have no idea of any of the clans history. Kirishima and Himitsu (No offence to Batt) could easily take on Tsukegami. Hell, I could probably get in-game and beat you in a 1v1 even though I haven't played in a long time and was/am considered the worse at the game in its current stage.

Leebz is right, the old himitsu would beat anyone's clan.. js

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2016, 23:49:37 »