Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64442
Latest: psylolo
New This Month: 311
New This Week: 72
New Today: 9
Stats
Total Posts: 76518
Total Topics: 22106
Most Online Today: 2010
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 1095
Total: 1105
Ivannhg
EdithSoure
Victorupp
Google (AdSense)
Google (6)

Author Topic: What if?  (Read 7373 times)

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
What if?
« on: September 07, 2016, 04:01:53 »
(Got this from a blog)

What if Naruto and Sasuke switched places? (Drop your own opinion of how the whole story would go down.)  Heres mine.

We often heard Naruto say “You know, Sasuke, our roles could have been reversed.” throughout their encounters. So let’s speculate what would of happened and what would have to of happened had that of been the case.

Iruka Sensei’s Death

In order for this hypothetical turn of events to happen we would have to go back to the very beginning, and there Iruka would have to die at the hands of Mizuki.

Now Mizuki wouldn’t succeed in killing Naruto, but if Iruka would have sacrificed himself to save Naruto things would have been much different.

Iruka was the first character to support Naruto (Besides Hinata), so with his death Naruto would be put into further isolation and hold much stronger disdain and hatred to those in the Hidden Leaf Village, similar to Garra.

Naruto’s Hate For The Village Grows

Naruto is on a downward spiral into darkness. He has contempt towards the village and almost everybody in it. He does however relate to Sasuke in a small way as he is lonely just as he is.

Still, Sasuke is loved and respected throughout the village for being a genius and a powerful Uchiha. Rivalry turns into jealousy and eventually Naruto can’t even call Sasuke a friend anymore. And as his bond with Sasuke tears his hatred grows stronger and stronger.

Naruto Joins The Akatsuki

Sounds crazy right. Why would a Jinchuuriki ever want to join the Akatsuki? Well I’ll explain. After Iruka’s death Naruto hatred for those who shun him festers and grows.

He’s tormented by the fact that everybody loves and respects Sasuke while treating him like he is a monster. Naruto is eventually approached by Obito or Pain who explains the Akatsuki’s plans.

Since the Nine Tails has to be sealed last Naruto wouldn’t be killed off right away and instead is offered a position in the Akatsuki and the power to take revenge on the village that hates him.

Naruto knows that someday he will have to die as price for power and revenge, just like Sasuke knew that Orochimaru would steal his body someday. Then the story would revolve around Sasuke trying to defeat the Akatsuki and save Naruto before he is sacrificed and killed.

Naruto Hunts Down His Own Kind

As a member of the Akatsuki Nartuo would be tasked with capturing other Jinchuuriki and extracting their tailed beasts from them, as is Akatsuki custom. At this point Naruto would be a kin killer so to speak and would be just about as far gone as Sasuke was when he killed Danzo and tried to kill Sakura.

The villages including the Hidden Leaf would call for Naruto’s execution and it would be up to Sasuke to pull his friend out of this darkness before it is too late. From here I’m uncertain what would happen as we get into The Fourth Shinobi World War Territory. Perhaps Naruto would betray the Akatsuki now that he is strong enough on his own to take revenge on the Hidden Leaf.

Maybe he would somehow come in contact with his father and have a change of heart similarly to what happened to Sasuke when he talked to the Hokage. I’m not really sure. But wouldn’t this make for an epic spin off??

Anyways thats all I’ve got for this one. Remember that this is only speculation and none of it should be taken too seriously. Its just a fun “What if” kind of article. Anyways peace out guys see you on the next thread.
:)

• Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
Re: What if?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 04:52:14 »
well... then the anime would be called Sauske :P
I don't know if joining the akatsuki is a good option. I mean when he'd approach an akatsuki, he'll be weak enough to be captured and get kyuubi extracted from him. Why'd the Akatsuki give him any position?

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 08:31:50 »
I don't know if joining the akatsuki is a good option. I mean when he'd approach an akatsuki, he'll be weak enough to be captured and get kyuubi extracted from him. Why'd the Akatsuki give him any position?
because dude @Toratsume Nyshn imagine having a jinchuriki help u capture all other jinchurikis and hes gonna give himself up at the end, thats awesome, almost too good to be true, You wouldnt need trash shinobis like Kisame anymore.

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 08:34:19 »
So, Naruto was gonna do suicide in the end? Giving himself up? Weren't he gonna destroy the Hidden Leaf?

So confuseeeed

Good thread. ^^

• Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Manuster

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2016, 09:45:03 »
because dude @Toratsume Nyshn imagine having a jinchuriki help u capture all other jinchurikis and hes gonna give himself up at the end, thats awesome, almost too good to be true, You wouldnt need trash shinobis like Kisame anymore.

Trash?
Kisame?
Uh oh...

@Ken
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline raretblue2

• Academy Student Poster
  • raretblue2 has no influence.
  • Get ready for trouble...and ice cream :D
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Vongola
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2016, 09:58:49 »
I think i understand what he meant. Think of it like this. Sasuke wanted power, he went through any means to get it. Naruto would go through the same mental process. That would also mean that just like Sasuke, Naruto wouldn't actually sacrifice himself, he would only try to get as far as he can with the Akatsuki before ultimately leaving to do his own thing. He didn't plan to suicide, he simply planned to get as strong as he could learning from them until he knew that defeating them was plausible.
  • Character Name: Wraith
Every step in the wrong direction will most likely be your last...

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2016, 10:17:42 »
I think i understand what he meant. Think of it like this. Sasuke wanted power, he went through any means to get it. Naruto would go through the same mental process. That would also mean that just like Sasuke, Naruto wouldn't actually sacrifice himself, he would only try to get as far as he can with the Akatsuki before ultimately leaving to do his own thing. He didn't plan to suicide, he simply planned to get as strong as he could learning from them until he knew that defeating them was plausible.
@Tsunayoshi ^^

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2016, 15:14:20 »
What did you say about Kisame you little shit ?

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2016, 05:08:09 »
u heard me big shit

Offline Yummy_Noodles

• Academy Student Poster
  • Yummy_Noodles has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2016, 06:12:03 »
Everyone criticizing the fact that Naruto would join the Akatsuki, thus sacrificing himself, is dumb. Sasuke didn't care what happened to him after he killed Itachi, same with Naruto, in this case.

P.S. Fantastic thread you've created.

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2016, 08:21:00 »
Everyone criticizing the fact that Naruto would join the Akatsuki, thus sacrificing himself, is dumb. Sasuke didn't care what happened to him after he killed Itachi, same with Naruto, in this case.

I've one question, what Naruto have you been watching?
It's not allowed to spoil here in the forums, and when I think about it, this whole thread is a major spoiler, since it's telling you about Sasuke's actions in the whole anime.

Spoiler: show
Who told you Sasuke didn't care after he killed Itachi? He actually became more cool when he killed Itachi, and did what he felt like doing, until Tobi told him why Itachi did what he did, and he then changed his target to Konoha.

Spoiler above ^^^^^^^^
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 08:57:09 by Tsunayoshi »
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2016, 12:53:42 »
The rule is no spoilers from the manga.
Anime is fine
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Yummy_Noodles

• Academy Student Poster
  • Yummy_Noodles has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2016, 18:04:50 »

I've one question, what Naruto have you been watching?
It's not allowed to spoil here in the forums, and when I think about it, this whole thread is a major spoiler, since it's telling you about Sasuke's actions in the whole anime.

Spoiler: show
Who told you Sasuke didn't care after he killed Itachi? He actually became more cool when he killed Itachi, and did what he felt like doing, until Tobi told him why Itachi did what he did, and he then changed his target to Konoha.

Spoiler above ^^^^^^^^

I've been reading the manga. I had no idea that what I wrote was a spoiler, uh oh. Should I take it down?

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2016, 02:40:09 »
u heard me big shit

I hope you get fat and bald and trip over and fall in a shark tank.

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2016, 03:32:54 »
Saw this article before. It's a good concept on how easy it could have been the other way around tbh. I liked it.
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent