Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 65879
Latest: SoilaAylwa
New This Month: 1400
New This Week: 206
New Today: 190
Stats
Total Posts: 80261
Total Topics: 24368
Most Online Today: 1159
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 976
Total: 987
TommyVot
SoilaAylwa
Richardfat
JoeannBust
Google (AdSense)
Google (6)

Author Topic: speed and other stuff  (Read 3051 times)

Offline JT_EPIC

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • JT_EPIC has no influence.
  • Come Try me Bitches
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Heathen,

speed and other stuff
« on: August 16, 2016, 18:58:34 »
the speed should match Rock Lee r Guy i think they are the fastest people i know of  and will there be sand coffin? are any jutsu that will be one hit kill and if you put clone jutsu when you cast it you should be able to draw out how you want them to run or fight i think the earth dome should be a lil faster and the last thing i think it would be better if you can jump and move like point where you want to land 

this some ideas pick and take idc

• Character Name: Itsuki Raiu

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
Re: speed and other stuff
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 19:00:17 »
the speed should match Rock Lee r Guy i think they are the fastest people i know of  and will there be sand coffin? are any jutsu that will be one hit kill and if you put clone jutsu when you cast it you should be able to draw out how you want them to run or fight i think the earth dome should be a lil faster and the last thing i think it would be better if you can jump and move like point where you want to land 

I suggest you read the FAQ first.
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Manuster

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 19:02:48 »
Lmao.. Flying Thunder God? Instant teleportation? Really?

welcom to slo kek
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 19:04:50 »

That's all I want for Christmas too!
  • Character Name: Zama

Offline Manuster

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2016, 19:05:22 »

what about ur dad
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2016, 19:06:20 »

what about ur dad
He just went out to buy some juice, he's coming back.
  • Character Name: Zama

Offline JT_EPIC

• Academy Student Poster
  • JT_EPIC has no influence.
  • Come Try me Bitches
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Heathen,

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2016, 22:40:24 »
well my dad left me when i was young and i did read the FAQ
  • Character Name: Itsuki Raiu

Offline Dragon6624

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Dragon6624 has no influence.
  • True art is a....[WIP]
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Kurohasu
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2016, 14:08:37 »
well my dad left me when i was young and i did read the FAQ

I'd suggest reading through the rest of the Suggestions/Questions topics. Below is the majority of the homework done for on you Shadow Clone-based discussions/inquiries:
~http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=1469.45#msg18082
~http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php/topic,569.msg5863.html#msg5863
~http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=1251.0
~http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=2029.msg27962#msg27962

Sand-Coffin is technically impossible because of copyright issues, though there's a possibility of certain jutsu-combinations being applied to about the same effect -- although there might also just be a carbon-copy imitation of that jutsu added later on. But in all honesty, that feels a bit cheap to just go stealing the main moves of certain key characters from Naruto; originality, or the greatest representative of it, this will always be more interesting).

Common sense dictates that a one-hit jutsu would pretty much be the equivalent of Vreg openly stating: "If I cannot have this game...no one can." *^*)
--and promptly opening the gates of hell to any and all forms of power imbalance issues.

A teleport of any kind would also lead to some serious balance issues, though in my own personal opinion, it could be accomplished with the right balancing of the distance/chakra ratio.

Speed will be trained to what we currently have, so any given 'Master' will only be able to reach a top-speed of 60...excepting the possible last-minute addition of dropping training weights to gain a *VERY Temporary* boost...probably to about Speed-70.
~http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=1469.75#msg18117

Don't really know about increasing Earth-Dome -- if you can't catch players with it now, chances are you really won't be able to do so with a buff either; certain members on here are just that difficult to fight, so not much else can be said on that.

So sorry that your father left you when you were young, please learn to use the Search tab (see above...no, above that...there you go), or to identify that you aren't the only person to have ever posted on these forums (Thus, the FAQ). Happy reading.
@JT_EPIC
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 14:21:11 by dragon6624 »
  • Character Name: Shingen Kajahara
.   .   .   .   .   .   .Valued Virtues.   .   .   .   .   .
  ~{Empathy, Confidence, Wisdom and Wit}~
.   .   .   .   .   .   .~~~~~~~~~.   .   .   .   .   .

Offline thearmedshadow

• Academy Student Poster
  • thearmedshadow has no influence.
  • i get all dah hoes
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Hyakki Yagyō

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2016, 15:38:06 »

what about ur dad
He just went out to buy some juice, he's coming back.

i thought my dad was going to get me something from toys'r'us.....but he didnt come back............and thats why my mother refuses to let me go there incase i try to look for him
  • Character Name: Tayuun Ennia Toratsume