Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64638
Latest: jamesmartinjs12
New This Month: 159
New This Week: 90
New Today: 14
Stats
Total Posts: 78280
Total Topics: 23561
Most Online Today: 1364
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1090
Total: 1102
jamesmartinjs12
Google (AdSense)
Google (10)

Author Topic: What should the ANBU do?  (Read 4993 times)

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

What should the ANBU do?
« on: July 14, 2015, 18:44:39 »
What do you guys think the ANBU's role should be in the game (if you think they should exist that is). I doubt they'd be able to carry out assassinations and the like easily, and how easy do you think collecting intel should be?

• Character Name: Dawg

Offline StrawHatSeyi

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • StrawHatSeyi has no influence.
  • You don't want no smoke
    • View Profile
Re: What should the ANBU do?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 18:53:21 »
Hmmm, I think scrolls should be a huge part of SLO. The scrolls would contain Jutsu, or information of the village for example, secret passage ways in the village or where important things are located in the village. As for the role for ANBU, i think it should be their duty to locate and obtain these scrolls, also, to hunt missing ninja (but only the rogue ninja from their village) For example:

Watch the first 5 mins if you have time

http://www.ryuanime.com/watch/dubbed/episode/naruto-shippuden-episode-147
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 18:58:20 by StrawHatSeyi »
  • Character Name: Tenzo Himitsu

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 19:03:25 »
I think the ANBU should do exactly what they do in the anime, underworld actions. Infiltration, assassinations, spying, intel gathering, protecting the village and etc. It would be hard but the ANBU are supposed to be elite ninja so they should be able to deal with them.

I think the level of difficulty for intel gathering should just depend on the situation and the shinobi. Some shinobi might have a jutsu made for intel gathering and it would easier for them while others would have to rely on getting close to people and talking to them to gather intel which could be harder.

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 11:32:50 »
I think the ANBU should do exactly what they do in the anime, underworld actions. Infiltration, assassinations, spying, intel gathering, protecting the village and etc. It would be hard but the ANBU are supposed to be elite ninja so they should be able to deal with them.

I think the level of difficulty for intel gathering should just depend on the situation and the shinobi. Some shinobi might have a jutsu made for intel gathering and it would easier for them while others would have to rely on getting close to people and talking to them to gather intel which could be harder.

Assassinations won't be easy, as there won't be any 1-hit kill jutsu, right? And what kind of intel could they gather that would make it worth their life's work?

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2015, 12:41:30 »
be trolls
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2015, 17:11:32 »

Assassinations won't be easy, as there won't be any 1-hit kill jutsu, right? And what kind of intel could they gather that would make it worth their life's work?

Yeah, they won't be easy but they should be able to have a good chance at pulling them off. I kinda mixed intel gathering with spying, o_O. But yeah, the difficulty should depend on the situation.

Offline StrawHatSeyi

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2015, 17:27:43 »
lol has anyone seen that vid i put. Watch the first 5 mins, you'll know what i mean

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2015, 18:51:10 »

Yeah, they won't be easy but they should be able to have a good chance at pulling them off. I kinda mixed intel gathering with spying, o_O. But yeah, the difficulty should depend on the situation.
You guys are thinking to hard about this jutsu will lvl up not ninja right? We get ranked by mod like players of the village dont we? so what i think the anbu should consist of is powerful ninja that have that ability of 1 hit jutsu. Lets say hidden metal ninja uses a magnet type jutsu to make a player move slow(1fps) then hit them with the snooze button then thats the type of anbu i want and need.

Also they should guard the village,gain intel,infiltrate a clan or village or orgs even, cause unlike naruto people are willing to accept any one for the numbers. spying should be simple dont get seen dont be noticed this is where i think the area type chat should come up you need to be close enuff to get a hear of what they are saying.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 11:41:59 by ParadoxRonin »
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2015, 19:45:13 »
lol
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline StrawHatSeyi

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2015, 20:50:31 »
lol x2

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2015, 22:54:54 »

^
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2015, 00:21:58 »
what why lol???
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2015, 10:13:47 »
I watched the vid Seyi, I know what you mean. I'm just thinking that situations like that wouldn't really come up  in SLO

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2015, 14:47:23 »
I watched the vid Seyi, I know what you mean. I'm just thinking that situations like that wouldn't really come up  in SLO
Actually, i believe they would, much more than you think. You could train (track i meant sorry) someone who has stolen something, killed a comrade, or betrayed the village etc.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 21:45:22 by limits »
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2015, 16:16:02 »
Actually, i believe they would, much more than you think. You could train someone who has stolen something, killed a comrade, or betrayed the village etc.

I'm confused now lol