Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64333
Latest: Monalddounc
New This Month: 202
New This Week: 38
New Today: 14
Stats
Total Posts: 75408
Total Topics: 21380
Most Online Today: 928
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 875
Total: 888
Igorhmp
Veronagap
Veronaxrd
EdithSoure
Google (7)
Baidu (2)

Author Topic: Alanok's Character  (Read 13135 times)

Offline SirTroll

Re: Alanok's Character
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2017, 18:44:42 »
Welcome to SLO, The Hidden Dust and lastly but most importantly, welcome to the Sabaku ^^
Fixed it for you :)

Welcome silver tongue. Enjoy your time here, and I hope you will eventually best your sister.

Offline Alanok

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Alanok has no influence.
  • I'm not new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2017, 23:26:23 »
Thanks everyone who took the time to reply.

Thank you, M0NK3Y. Thank you Tameshi Hinode, the 5th leader of the Midori Ken. Thank you CaioDarT, fellow Dust member. Thank you DarthTyrael, I really appreciate your hospitality mister Kage. Thank you as well taigakun.

Thank you IbrahimRafi. Thank you StriderOtaku, leader of the Zen’no branch. Thank you SirTroll, really. I’ll take a little break and say that I am surprised the nickname ‘silver tongue’ became so popular, so quickly; it was not supposed to be a recurrent title haha, but it is ok, I’m not bothered at all.

Thank you Snoopy, these links really look useful after all. Thank you takami, I was considering the possibility of writing some stories when I started creating this character, if I get enough free-time to do so I’ll gladly post them in this forum.

Hey Mars, thank y… wait, what? I have mixed feelings about this comment since you admitted wanting to troll. Meh, thank you anyway. Thank you HiChikara, my drawing was supposed to look fatter, if you compare the height and weight to the drawing it look slightly disproportional but it is ok since the drawing is merely illustrative. Hello Manuster, thank you, was ‘hither’ supposed to mean heathen or maybe hitler? I appreciate the suggestion; I may consider an organization to join, eventually, in the future.

Thank you Toratsume Nyshn, the beard was supposed to make my character look elegant, in some of my other sketches however, it made my character look like a beggar… oops. Oh, and of course…
Thank you Fampo. I thought the font would look appropriate this size.

Again, thanks everyone.
  • Character Name: Osoreito

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2017, 10:43:40 »
I saw your drawing and discription and thought it would look cool so I made a aviator for you!! You can use it or not!! Welcome to slo!

He kinda reminded me of a kungfu master so I gave him the thirds bo/ monkey king Enma's transformation!

« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 10:46:20 by NinjaMirage »

Offline Suroshi

• Chunin Poster
  • Suroshi has no influence.
  • 𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋...𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗝𝗔
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2017, 21:18:20 »
Yo lol if you want actually good looking 3D(IMVU) for pictures lemme know
  • Character Name: Suroshi

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2017, 22:22:23 »
:p suroshi if you can do better then by all means!! But I dare you to find the elements of his character with the look in his drawing!!

Offline Alanok

• Academy Student Poster
  • Alanok has no influence.
  • I'm not new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2017, 00:53:22 »
Inb4 a war begin in my character profile thread... just kidding.

Please do not make a mod lock my thread down, I may want to modify my character profile in the future.

The image is good NinjaMirage. The garment gave a 'noble' feel to the image. The hair is epicly fabulous, it scream 'envy me bietches'

If you want to, Suroshi, you can make a version of your own, and I will add it in the main post with credits, etc. My intention would not be to compare both versions or try to judge which one look better, but rather to keep some kind of 'cool' gallery. At least I think it sounds like a cool idea.

Again, no war 'plox'.

Edit: Thank you Suroshi and NinjaMirage for trying to help me. I totally forgot to thank you two. Sorry.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 02:47:24 by Alanok »
  • Character Name: Osoreito

Offline Suroshi

• Chunin Poster
  • Suroshi has no influence.
  • 𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋...𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗝𝗔
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2017, 05:49:05 »
:p suroshi if you can do better then by all means!! But I dare you to find the elements of his character with the look in his drawing!!

On IMVU that is not a problem.. I played it for 12 years I know how to find good textured products.. I also have a way to customize and get a picture for free normally you would have to spend ingame credits for products.. But its okay I know you wouldnt be able to tell just by the one I have on my sig.
  • Character Name: Suroshi

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent