Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64476
Latest: happy family drug store
New This Month: 345
New This Week: 21
New Today: 6
Stats
Total Posts: 77134
Total Topics: 22647
Most Online Today: 1357
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 1315
Total: 1328
happy family drug store
Bogdannbw
Allaxsm
Google (AdSense)
Google (9)

Author Topic: Unique abilities/techniques for clans  (Read 4989 times)

Offline granit

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • granit has no influence.
  • Yes ,no,maybe , idk ,wait , what was the question?
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Mars' Ramen
Unique abilities/techniques for clans
« on: June 08, 2015, 12:52:23 »
Sorry , if this has been suggested or already planned , but this is what I'm thinking of:

Every clan has a unique ability/technique which only members of that specific clan can get.
Some clans may have a unique KG , while some others have a unique ability/technique.
The abilities/techniques should be proposed by the clan , and made ready for the game , but if the proposed ability isn't accepted , the developers give them one.
Or if there's a clan that doesn't enter the forum , they get a random unique ability/technique.

Soo , what do you think?  ???

• Character Name: Sai Kirishima

Offline Cedie

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Cedie has no influence.
  • "Illusion prompts the beginning of flaring action"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kurama
  • Organization: Roguhanta
Re: Unique abilities/techniques for clans
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 13:04:21 »
This made me realize more that I have to update FAQ. lol. To answer that, there will be a DNA like system to be inherited, but specific details are yet to be discussed.
  • Character Name: Cedie
Maroon = Moderator's POV.
Black = Normal me. :-*

Offline StrawHatSeyi

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • StrawHatSeyi has no influence.
  • You don't want no smoke
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 14:10:25 »
Yeah, I think 'some' clans should have some techniques. Like shadow possession or mind transfer. Maybe this could be easier to obtain that a KG
  • Character Name: Tenzo Himitsu

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 22:56:00 »
Yeah, I think 'some' clans should have some techniques. Like shadow possession or mind transfer. Maybe this could be easier to obtain that a KG
I THINK unique jutsu plays a important part in the ninja world its something that has always been why ninjas are WELL...... NINJAS. So i really think vreg should take that in consideration i feel there should not be more than 50 players alike in this game. And i do see the community trying to start doing developing if you can show some people how to make a clan jutsu just for the game you should let 1 reasonable jutsu for every clan picked. And this will start. encouraging people to make more clans instead of orgs  thus spawning the most unique mmo every made
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 23:02:02 by ParadoxRonin »
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Heimdallr

• Academy Student Poster
  • Heimdallr has no influence.
  • I'm just rowing man.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Saru
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2015, 07:57:56 »
Tbh I was thinking about it but only system I would like to see is - no jutsus/abilities that people made clan possess after making it BUT!  - we will have many characters, so lets say that we got 500 characters created one day. After x months of playing from those 500, x would be randomed and will obtain more hp/chakra/special jutsu techniques or something that clans in naruto possessed. Then that guy for sure would create a clan and all members will have that heritage after him. How bout that boyz?
  • Character Name: Rower
Don't know where I'm going I just keep on rowing
I just keep on polling, gotta row

Offline Uzumaki Hari

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Uzumaki Hari has no influence.
  • Go forth and be awesome like a Ninja!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2015, 08:17:43 »
i think that the clans shouldnt get a unique ability but the people of the clan should choose to master a certain range of jutsu (e.g in naruto, uchiha clan had mastered fire style jutsu while the members of other clans could use that too)

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2015, 08:29:41 »
Tbh I was thinking about it but only system I would like to see is - no jutsus/abilities that people made clan possess after making it BUT!  - we will have many characters, so lets say that we got 500 characters created one day. After x months of playing from those 500, x would be randomed and will obtain more hp/chakra/special jutsu techniques or something that clans in naruto possessed. Then that guy for sure would create a clan and all members will have that heritage after him. How bout that boyz?
it should be that way but thats saying we made the story to the game im pretty sure vregs going to have a story for the mmo so its not just random missions dont get me wrong but i thought about that way back
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline tomurn

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2015, 13:40:51 »
Kind of a wacky idea, but I had in mind a system like every 24 hours their is random drops, in far off locations, whether its in a dungeon or just in the world, and these random drops are Forbidden Jutsu, of a specific Nature(Fire, Water, Earth. etc..) But you don't know what the jutsu is until you open the scroll, like for instance a water scroll could have a jutsu like a water pistol jutsu, highly lethal, highly effective, highly forbidden. while it also might have a jutsu that hydrates you, pretty useless and pathetic....to have an economy if you dont open the scrolls you can sell them for as much as you would like, on a "black market" atmosphere type setting. and its a gamble for people to pay a lot of money for a scroll that could be worthless or that could be OP as fuuuu....but that way it opens up a form of economy.
  • Character Name: Yundama Himitsu

Offline StrawHatSeyi

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • StrawHatSeyi has no influence.
  • You don't want no smoke
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2015, 16:39:20 »
@tomurn I like the idea
  • Character Name: Tenzo Himitsu

Offline tomurn

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2015, 03:33:45 »
@tomurn I like the idea
Their is a lot of loop holes though, like people could find a way to stock pile them which would be no fun, and so on

Offline Sage32801

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2015, 17:28:59 »
Kind of a wacky idea, but I had in mind a system like every 24 hours their is random drops, in far off locations, whether its in a dungeon or just in the world, and these random drops are Forbidden Jutsu, of a specific Nature(Fire, Water, Earth. etc..) But you don't know what the jutsu is until you open the scroll, like for instance a water scroll could have a jutsu like a water pistol jutsu, highly lethal, highly effective, highly forbidden. while it also might have a jutsu that hydrates you, pretty useless and pathetic....to have an economy if you dont open the scrolls you can sell them for as much as you would like, on a "black market" atmosphere type setting. and its a gamble for people to pay a lot of money for a scroll that could be worthless or that could be OP as fuuuu....but that way it opens up a form of economy.
I like the idea, but the person that finds this forbidden jutsu should be able to teach it to the members of ones clan and if they want they can choose to sell it or store it in the clans storage room. (e.g. like the uchiha hideout and armory)
  • Character Name: Tai Tsukegami

Offline tomurn

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2015, 20:01:04 »
@Sage32801 That definitely is a good idea, I think it would be a fun and interesting way of doing Secret Jutsu's so its not very repetitive.