Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64069
Latest: Michailvdx
New This Month: 4162
New This Week: 128
New Today: 20
Stats
Total Posts: 73936
Total Topics: 20784
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 767
Total: 778
Marinamog
Marinaaxh
Google (9)

Author Topic: Katakiuchi  (Read 186246 times)

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
Re: Katakiuchi
« Reply #390 on: October 17, 2016, 12:37:53 »
Traitor!!!!!
  • Character Name: Isei

Offline taigakun

« Reply #391 on: October 17, 2016, 16:32:25 »
****Goodbye kata </3****

Well.. It has been a year since i joined kata, I remember when I first joined this forum and looked up the clans and orgs. I was confused ngl, but then i saw this org i fell in love with it the moment i saw it, joined it and had a blast while I was here. But sadly my time has come to an end, I loved this org then and I still do but its time to move on, the main reason Im leaving is that I got kage, and i don't want to be a corrupt kage u know... I wish all of you good luck in the future <3
Best of luck ken you'll be missed <33

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #392 on: November 05, 2016, 18:38:00 »
Update:
-Crono Demoted from Envy, Envy is now free, feel free to apply.
-RaphoZentel Promoted from Umbra to Lust.
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Kings_Head

« Reply #393 on: November 08, 2016, 13:49:11 »
Name: Allake Kirishima
Ninja Rank(If possible): Chunnin (on may to Jonin)
Chakra Nature(s): Fire, Lightning
Kekkei Genkai or Chakra Mix: N/A
Previous Village: Inferno
Specialization(Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, etc.): Kenjutsu
P.S.
I am applying to be The Sin of Envy <3
Nobleblood Leader for the Great Kirishima Clan
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?"

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #394 on: November 08, 2016, 13:53:19 »
Name: Allake Kirishima
Ninja Rank(If possible): Chunnin (on may to Jonin)
Chakra Nature(s): Fire, Lightning
Kekkei Genkai or Chakra Mix: N/A
Previous Village: Inferno
Specialization(Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, etc.): Kenjutsu
P.S.
I am applying to be The Sin of Envy <3
Added to the memberlist as a member, we'll consider your promotion to Envy and get back to you in a week or so. @Kings_Head

Offline Tawaz

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Tawaz has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hidden Haze
  • Organization: Katakiuchi
« Reply #395 on: November 16, 2016, 21:26:58 »
Name:Tawaz
Ninja Rank: N/A
Chakra Natures: Yin Release
Chakra Mix: N/A
Specialization: Sneaking, Stealing ,Information gathering, cooking and Traditional kage-taijutsu from original village
Previous Village: The Hidden Under The Shadow (small shinobi village in Northwest Africa).This village has been wiped off the face of the Earth because of our greedy Kage shinobi.He landed the village in a war we never intended to be part of.My family was hunted down by the shinobi government dogs for trying to relay information to the village Over The Sky and we were labeled traitors of the village.My parents soon later passed away due to a common disease in the village and due to us being exiles and all we could not get any medical assistance.And as expected they died.I know live as a shadow of the Village.I'm not telling you this because I want your pity,I am telling you this because I don't want any other person to live as I have lived.Corrupt Kage's must be removed from the world.This is why I would like to join The Katakiuchi.
(P.S I'm not emo.I'm just telling it like it is.I'm actually a loveable friend to have!And I have no siblings appart from my twin brother who went to to a place at sea called the Grand something ???.)
  • Character Name: Tawaz

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Diamond Lee has no influence.
  • Taijutsu User- Combat Team member of Heathen
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #396 on: November 16, 2016, 21:46:34 »
Specialization: Sneaking, Stealing ,Information gathering, cooking and Traditional kage-taijutsu from original village
Previous Village: The Hidden Under The Shadow (small shinobi village in Northwest Africa).This village has been wiped off the face of the Earth because of our greedy Kage shinobi.He landed the village in a war we never intended to be part of.My family was hunted down by the shinobi government dogs for trying to relay information to the village Over The Sky and we were labeled traitors of the village.My parents soon later passed away due to a common disease in the village and due to us being exiles and all we could not get any medical assistance.And as expected they died.I know live as a shadow of the Village.I'm not telling you this because I want your pity,I am telling you this because I don't want any other person to live as I have lived.Corrupt Kage's must be removed from the world.This is why I would like to join The Katakiuchi.
(P.S I'm not emo.I'm just telling it like it is.I'm actually a loveable friend to have!And I have no siblings appart from my twin brother who went to to a place at sea called the Grand something ???.)
wait sorry to intrude on the kata thread but africa wait whaaaaaat? I'm almost sure that the continent of our ancestors does not exist in the world of SLO...
Let the power of youth wash over you and fill you with strength!

-lethal dankness

Offline Tawaz

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: November 16, 2016, 21:52:23 »
wait sorry to intrude on the kata thread but africa wait whaaaaaat? I'm almost sure that the continent of our ancestors does not exist in the world of SLO...
Yeah I know,Im just giving a little back story to make me seem interesting.So am I in? :D

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #398 on: November 17, 2016, 07:34:38 »
Yeah I know,Im just giving a little back story to make me seem interesting.So am I in? :D
the mere fact that you applied here shows that you're interested m8 :)
and you do sound interesting... :P
RPwise.. Africa ain't in SLO..neither is there any village over the sky. I suggest you keep your lore in Vregland (The SLO universe :3) as much as possible.
Hope shiv accepts you.
Spoiler: show

sorry for spamming kata thread _/\_

Offline Tawaz

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: November 17, 2016, 08:52:37 »
the mere fact that you applied here shows that you're interested m8 :)
and you do sound interesting... :P
RPwise.. Africa ain't in SLO..neither is there any village over the sky. I suggest you keep your lore in Vregland (The SLO universe :3) as much as possible.
Hope shiv accepts you.
Spoiler: show

sorry for spamming kata thread _/\_

Thanks will do!

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: November 17, 2016, 12:29:23 »
@Shivraj i summon you bruv.
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #401 on: November 19, 2016, 04:47:24 »
I'm sorry, I didn't visit the forums yesterday.

Go and read this, and then reapply while staying close to the real lore of the game. We won't be invading Africa, we're staying in Vregland.

Offline Tawaz

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: November 19, 2016, 16:24:20 »
Name: Tawaz
Chakra Natures: Fire
Specialization: Sneaking, Stealing ,unrealistic luck (at times) ,Information gathering, cooking and taijutsu
Previous Village: Hidden Thunder
Why I want to join Katakiuchi:Has no family, expendable and I am willing to support the the organisation to unite the world.

Sorry for the lore breaking stuff.I got carried away :D
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 16:26:17 by Tawaz »

Offline Kings_Head

« Reply #403 on: November 19, 2016, 20:01:49 »
Why I want to join Katakiuchi:Has no family, expendable and I am willing to support the the organisation to unite the world.
oh shit i like what he said here. Good luck Tawaz
Nobleblood Leader for the Great Kirishima Clan
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?"

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #404 on: November 20, 2016, 08:24:04 »
Name: Tawaz
Chakra Natures: Fire
Specialization: Sneaking, Stealing ,unrealistic luck (at times) ,Information gathering, cooking and taijutsu
Previous Village: Hidden Thunder

Sorry for the lore breaking stuff.I got carried away :D
Accepted, by the way, if you're starting in Hidden Thunder, you can pick from water of lightning, and then when you reach Jonin you get a random chakra nature, so I suggest you start in Hidden Haze(fire and water) or Hidden Inferno (lightning and fire) if you want fire + one of the elements from Hidden Thunder. (There's a slim chance you'll get the nature you want at jonin level, so it's better to be able to pick from both of the wanted chakra natures)

Adding your name to the member list.

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun