Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 65457
Latest: CLOMarissa
New This Month: 978
New This Week: 430
New Today: 50
Stats
Total Posts: 79884
Total Topics: 24055
Most Online Today: 978
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 838
Total: 851

Author Topic: Dc/Crashing while in combat  (Read 1457 times)

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
Dc/Crashing while in combat
« on: September 26, 2015, 12:58:03 »
Basically , how are you(vreg) going to get around a dc/crashing problem in the full game, even though i'm getting new shit, my pc atm is crashing alot because of various problems, and i'd hate to lose my char because of shit like that, if you say "well life isn't fair either", you wouldn't just stop in the middle of a fight and hold up a sign saying "DC".

One idea which came to mind was, your character becomes unkillabe but it's health can still drop so for example, if i were to DC, and my HP was 500, and i kept getting hit, it would drop to 0, but i wouldn't be able to die, consequently i'd lose alot ELO, and the enemy would gain a bit, i'd also become lootable, and have a major debuff like -70% movement speed for 3-4 hours(only goes down when you're logged in), and some of your training would decrease, etc. fireball jutsu does, 100 damage and now it does 80-70 and if it kept happening so on, till the point where you're a new char and it would gradually be harder to get your shit back up to what it previously was, and if it was constantly happening, you'd end up dropping a rank, you would also log back into the village you chose at char custom.

Reason i put more cons instead of pros, is because you'd get the few sad fucks which unplug their shit when they know they're gonna die, so the person who was about to kill you wouldn't feel too angry that he lost out, anyways if you guys have anything better you can reply regarding your idea.

--This is only regarding battles in Permadeath zones, not duels etc.

• Character Name: Kiyashe